'Friends' star Matthew Perry found dead at 54

I will acknowledge that a vey small % of the population suffered from effects of the vaccine.
Unfortunate yes.
Some people die from General anesthesia.

Do you think some people died from COVID strictly because they refused the Vaccine?

Do you think some people died from COVID strictly because they refused the Vaccine?
Do you support a simple investigation of compring vaccine status with sudden, unexpected "excess" deaths? The numbers are available from the EU and US but no one seems to want to understand what is causing this anomaly of excess deaths. It would take no extra funding and there really wouldn't be any easuy way to falsify or introduce bias into that type of study.
Granted, if vaccine status did track positively with the excess deaths that would not prove causation but if it did NOT positively track, it would take the legs out from under the theory and it could then be called a conspiracy theory and ignored. Calling it a CT without any proof is just a lame attempt at a dodge.

The News Nation (I think) reported on TV that it was possible accidental drowning. If so, that will bring up was he inebriated?
I hope he managed to die clean but if he didn't, he'd be right in the middle of the curve where addiction is concerned. I'm an alcoholic and was without a drink for 15+ years when I relapsed. I nearly killed myself over four year period of daily excess. I got sober again and my last drink was September 17th of 2010. MOST alcoholics and addicts die from the disease. I really hope he died clean. He got into recovery and got active helping others so regardless of whether he relapsed, he did more than most addicts...

Many of my family and relatives have had problems with alcohol, including me.

I have been sober for twenty-threes, never relapsed, but never say never.

MP did a lot of good with his life. RIP.

I applaud you on your ongoing recovery. I have certificate from the California Association of Alcohol Recovery Resources (C.A.A.R.) I lost both my Father and my Older Brother to alcohol. My Dad even kicked tobacco (which harder to kick than heroin). What most people do not understand Recovery is a life long process. People do relapse. An Alcoholic/ Addict has deal with their addiction everyday of their life.

Not every person can succeed at keeping their devil at bay. Mrl Perry dealt openly and honestly about his Alocholism. He did permanent damage this kidneys and his liver. I do not know if Mr. Perry had relasped or if the damage he had done to his body caught up with him. I do that drinking alcohol and using a hot tub is dangerous.

The Alcoholic/Addict has deal with their demons. Sometimes the demon will win. For people to use Mr. Perry's passing once again spout crap vaccines and how dangerous they are....("did he get the jab"). Not was such talk disrespectful, it was plain out and right dangersous. Leave your poltical beliefs to yourself, a Man has died and his death should NOT be used for political purposes.

I applaud you on your ongoing recovery. I have certificate from the California Association of Alcohol Recovery Resources (C.A.A.R.) I lost both my Father and my Older Brother to alcohol. My Dad even kicked tobacco (which harder to kick than heroin). What most people do not understand Recovery is a life long process. People do relapse. An Alcoholic/ Addict has deal with their addiction everyday of their life.

Not every person can succeed at keeping their devil at bay. Mrl Perry dealt openly and honestly about his Alocholism. He did permanent damage this kidneys and his liver. I do not know if Mr. Perry had relasped or if the damage he had done to his body caught up with him. I do that drinking alcohol and using a hot tub is dangerous.

The Alcoholic/Addict has deal with their demons. Sometimes the demon will win. For people to use Mr. Perry's passing once again spout crap vaccines and how dangerous they are....("did he get the jab"). Not was such talk disrespectful, it was plain out and right dangersous.

Forum List

Back