'Friends' star Matthew Perry found dead at 54

Matthew Perry did not kill himself..
Probably not, but drank himself to death by drowning.
It is a lesson on vacuous living. Even if you are worth over $120 million - if your life has no meaning and no one to share it with - you end up dying alone and miserable.
According to the Daily Mail - he went to rehab 15 times.
According to other media reports - his death was predictable and inevitable.
And no one cared enough about him to stop him from ending it.

So, no, technically he did not commit suicide.
But he brought his own death upon him through his actions.
They are not that different

R.I.P.
IMG_3803.jpeg

Drowned in his hot tub. Likely heart if no drugs involved. I wonder if he got the jab.

Still pushing that MagaBillie bull shit about vaccine's killing people. I've had every vaccine for COVID. I get my flu shot every year and on Thursday I'm goin for RSV Vaccine. I believe the science, you belive bull shit lies but then you a MagaBille and fall on your knees P01135809.

I'm not saying it killed him or not....I'm just saying ....what a coincidence, that's all ok?:(

1698616319559.png

You're just a bundle of joy, aren't you?
i said RIP dingleberry........just another hollyweird victim killed because of your psycho brainwashing by your own ill reputes.......next on the list in a month.................

you love being such a nasty skank huh Medusa???????????????

bet you loved Friends, sitting on your fat ass eating twinkies 24/7/365 including Leap Year

Did you know that "Friends" star Matthew Perry and Canadian Prime Minister Justin Trudeau went to the same high school and fought a lot? Truly, Canada is a land of equal opportunity.

"Why is it that the original thinkers like River Phoenix and Heath Ledger die, but Keanu Reeves still walks among us?" - Matthew Perry

Forum List

Back