'Friends' star Matthew Perry found dead at 54

Drowned in his hot tub. Likely heart if no drugs involved. I wonder if he got the jab.
IMG_5191.jpeg

Are you sure he didn't have dirt on the Clintons, and he was Clintonsuicided.
You fucks with the "Jab" talk make me sick.
Everyone, including the hawk should be saying rest in peace especially if they are fellow Christians. Now that being said the vaccine was unproven and rushed, and it cause chaos in a number of people who took it that is an undeniable fact. the vaccine was unproven and rushed, and it caused chaos in a number of people who took it , that is an undeniable fact. One of my family members got the vaccine and two weeks later he was paralyzed, and in a coma.

Maybe the word jab shouldn’t be used, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking if a vaccine played a role in someone’s death. Because it is utterly undeniable that people have been hurt by the vaccine, ice cube talked about this. Some of his friends were really hurt by the vaccine.

Everyone, including the hawk should be saying rest in peace especially if they are fellow Christians. Now that being said the vaccine was unproven and rushed, and it cause chaos in a number of people who took it that is an undeniable fact. the vaccine was unproven and rushed, and it caused chaos in a number of people who took it , that is an undeniable fact. One of my family members got the vaccine and two weeks later he was paralyzed, and in a coma.

Maybe the word jab shouldn’t be used, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with asking if a vaccine played a role in someone’s death. Because it is utterly undeniable that people have been hurt by the vaccine, ice cube talked about this. Some of his friends were really hurt by the vaccine.

medical advice from ice cube..do tell

how is rejecting medical advice from a rap has been...trolling? i am simply pointing out you are really taking medical advice from a layman?

Because it is utterly undeniable that people have been hurt by the vaccine, ice cube talked about this. Some of his friends were really hurt by the vaccine.
It is ALSO undeniable that people died needlessly because they REFUSED to get the vaccine.
No need to troll. It is undeniable that people have been hurt by the vaccine.
don’t be a troll, sir.
It is ALSO undeniable that people died needlessly because they REFUSED to get the vaccine.

The News Nation (I think) reported on TV that it was possible accidental drowning. If so, that will bring up was he inebriated?

No, that is quite deniable. The vaccine is a bio weapon.

Are you sure he didn't have dirt on the Clintons, and he was Clintonsuicided.
You fucks with the "Jab" talk make me sick.
I have no idea what is causing the very large increase in excess deaths that began at about the same time as the vaccine rollout but I do know how it could easily be challenged. These reports of excess deaths are appearing all over Europe and the US. No government has been willing to simply pull together a database to cross reference these unexpected deaths with their vaccine status. No money necessary. NO ONE will do it. When such a simple step could deflate this "conspiracy theory", why wouldn't governments want to do so?

Heart Breaker.

He was so very funny. I know he made me laugh like crazy during "The Whole 9 Yards".

I just thought he was good.

R.I.P. Matthew.

how is rejecting medical advice from a rap has been...trolling? i am simply pointing out you are really taking medical advice from a layman?
Ice cube was reporting on what happened not giving Medical advice.

It is a fact that after some people took the vaccine, some became severely ill or died.

I have no idea what is causing the very large increase in excess deaths that began at about the same time as the vaccine rollout but I do know how it could easily be challenged. These reports of excess deaths are appearing all over Europe and the US. No government has been willing to simply pull together a database to cross reference these unexpected deaths with their vaccine status. No money necessary. NO ONE will do it. When such a simple step could deflate this "conspiracy theory", why wouldn't governments want to do so?
Because they are run by the people behind it. No one in power wants free people around.

Yes but you see you just reported the facts. That vaccine was rushed. It Was not like the polio vaccine.

9 of 10 people who died from the “coronavirus”, or what may have been a extreme version of the flu were over the age of 65, and Many had underlying health conditions. It was a tragedy. But also, the lockdowns were a tragedy and were man made evil. They wrecked the economy and caused people to kill themselves. The lockdowns have a long lasting affect they gave us the inflation we’re at today. They contributed to the higher crime rates as desperate people commit crimes.

No, that is quite deniable. The vaccine is a bio weapon.
I will acknowledge that a vey small % of the population suffered from effects of the vaccine.
Unfortunate yes.
Some people die from General anesthesia.

Do you think some people died from COVID strictly because they refused the Vaccine?
It's the jab that makes folks sick, not us. Whining about anti-vaxxers won't stop the jab from killing people.
Do you think some people died from COVID strictly because they refused the Vaccine?

I will acknowledge that a vey small % of the population suffered from effects of the vaccine.
Unfortunate yes.
Some people die from General anesthesia.

Can we stay on Matthew Perry and not drift into the usual light beer commercial.

Forum List

Back