Frivolous litigants crucified by court-Rachel Maddow melts down

Refute a proven moron and liar? :lmao:

Never said Hitler transformed the German mindset in 6 years, that's your pathetic, uneducated accusation of those who don't believe your misinterpreted/misrepresented views. Keep going Sputz, you don't know how funny it is to watch you dig that hole deeper.......

Then you agree with my point that Germans were already antisemitic, authoritarian and militaristic?

What are we arguing about again?

Or are you just arguing to hear yourself talk?
Again a pathetic attempt at broad brush generalization with little or no knowledge of the culture of either the Germans or the general western world views of Jews from the 1200s onward, to include those periods where Jews were protected and welcomed even in Germany.
As for militaristic and authoritarian you really should study western history or was it just the Germans that you think had those proclivities? Keep diggin'...... :thup:

And you're obviously completely ignorant of the public opinion backlash from the majority of the German people after kristallnacht that forced the Nazis to "tone down" their rhetoric and start keeping their anti-Semitic plans and actions as secret as possible to hide it from not only the world but also their own citizens.

Oh and let's not forget about the estimated 150,000 soldiers of Jewish descent that served in the Wehrmacht throughout the war....... Intermarriage between Jews and non-Jews in Germany was quite prevalent. Not only did the Nazis know about them they even gave special dispensations to some senior officers that actually worked with Hitler himself.
Pathetic moron. History degree my ass.......

Again a pathetic attempt at broad brush generalization with little or no knowledge of the culture of either the Germans or the general western world views of Jews from the 1200s onward, to include those periods where Jews were protected and welcomed even in Germany.
As for militaristic and authoritarian you really should study western history or was it just the Germans that you think had those proclivities? Keep diggin'......

So now you are running around in circles trying to regain your argument.

Point is, anti-Jewish sentiment is a design feature of Christianity. The Jews Killed Jesus. The Bible says so.

So, no, the thing was, when Hitler started talking smack about the Jews, it wasn't a very long trip.

Oh and let's not forget about the estimated 150,000 soldiers of Jewish descent that served in the Wehrmacht throughout the war....... Intermarriage between Jews and non-Jews in Germany was quite prevalent. Not only did the Nazis know about them they even gave special dispensations to some senior officers that actually worked with Hitler himself.
Pathetic moron. History degree my ass.......

So now you are resorting to irrelevent trivia... to prove,what exactly?

So there were Jews with guns, is what you are saying. And they didn't try to stop Hitler at all?

And you're obviously completely ignorant of the public opinion backlash from the majority of the German people after kristallnacht that forced the Nazis to "tone down" their rhetoric and start keeping their anti-Semitic plans and actions as secret as possible to hide it from not only the world but also their own citizens.

Um, no, they really didn't tone it down that much.

Maddow Blasts Law Requiring Aurora Shooting Victim s Parents To Pay Gun Manufacturers

its about time the courts start doing this. Assholes trying to slake their grief by suing innocent makers or being used as pawns by scumbags like Bloomberg need to get absolutely destroyed for this sort of nonsense

Pissing Rachel Madcow off-added bonus

I use to read...quite frequently about the lawyers whom filed frivolous law suits....some repeatedly, were punished. You would think that State Supreme Courts and State bars would start clearing out the "Dumb Lawyers". Those whom make money, especially for a lengthy period of time, by taking court cases they know are ridiculous, juvenile, ignorant....and no way on hell will they win. To the very least they take cases that are well known long before hand, will get thrown out as soon as the Judge gets it. But the ignorant bottom feeder made a few bucks, and they manipulated their client with words and legal statements that the client did not understand. AND the lawyer made some money.....which was the most important thing. ( humph )

Shadow 355

Wow $220,000. This is why you never act on emotion without thinking rationally.

You know who should REALLY pay that fee, the attorney who convinced these parents they had a case.
You have a point, a SMALL one. Pay the bill and move on.

I would be darned.

The purpose of legal Counsel is to receive fair and accurate legal representation to the best of their ability. If the Attorney was negligent, lazy, did not fairly represent their client(s), or acted incompetent.....then yes I agree they should pay the bill.

Shadow 355

Wow $220,000. This is why you never act on emotion without thinking rationally.

You know who should REALLY pay that fee, the attorney who convinced these parents they had a case.

Attorneys are looked highly upon, more than most other professions. BUT - they also have a high degree of responsibility. Money and effort is invested, and as a result the Atttorney(s) are obligated to correct wrongs made by others, and receive financial compensation in the legal ( tort ) proceeding. They are to provide competent representation in a criminal proceeding, doing the best they can for their client(s).

Attorneys and a few other professions........in my opinion, have a higher standard and duty to perform.

Any Attorney whom mistreats, or with intention misinforms or misrepresents their client.....should be punished !

Shadow 355

I don't understand how they can blame the gun makers. It is silly beyond belief. So if someone drowns in their backyard pool, can you sue the pool manufacturer?

Uh, yeah. Pool manufacturers get sued all the time. For instance, there was the little girl who got sucked into a filter, and her large intestine turned inside out, anD John Edwards cleaned their clocks.

Now, here you have gun manufacturers who have watered down background checks and insiste that people who think they are The Joker from the Batman comics have a right to a military grade M-16 and a 100 round drum of ammo.

Do certain standards not have to be met before a law suit can be filed?

AND/OR

Does certain evidence not have to exist to file a law suit?

Something along those lines....am I not correct?

Any Legal Eagles about?

Shadow 355

Um, no, they really didn't tone it down that much.
Like I said, no use arguing with a fool, those watching might think I'm as stupid as you liar. Your knowledge of history sucks probably because you only took a couple of classes then claimed to be an expert as everything about you scream emotive logic, no basis in reality.
I figured I'd give you one more chance, shoulda known better and not wasted my time. Have a nice life ya pathetic excuse for a human being. :thup:

Like I said, no use arguing with a fool, those watching might think I'm as stupid as you liar. Your knowledge of history sucks probably because you only took a couple of classes then claimed to be an expert as everything about you scream emotive logic, no basis in reality.
I figured I'd give you one more chance, shoulda known better and not wasted my time. Have a nice life ya pathetic excuse for a human being.

Fun to watch you flop around on the deck like a fish out of water, but do you actually have a point to make here?

so let's review. Germans were militaristic, Anti-Semetic and Authoritarian as a culture long before Hitler showed up. Hitler didn't really take their guns, he gave them more of them, and frankly, they fought for him to the last man.

So the gun nut philosophy that Hitler was a gun-grabbing liberal is just silly. Guns don't stop dictators. They actually make them possible.

I figured I'd give you one more chance, shoulda known better and not wasted my time. Have a nice life ya pathetic excuse for a human being.

Fun to watch you flop around on the deck like a fish out of water, but do you actually have a point to make here?

so let's review. Germans were militaristic, Anti-Semetic and Authoritarian as a culture long before Hitler showed up. Hitler didn't really take their guns, he gave them more of them, and frankly, they fought for him to the last man.

So the gun nut philosophy that Hitler was a gun-grabbing liberal is just silly. Guns don't stop dictators. They actually make them possible.
I'll respond just this once and not with a refutation because you're obviously too blind or simply too stupid to see the actual facts basically because they don't align with your zealous singular pursuit of lies and hate. That's why you're pathetic and no longer worth my time.
I'm pretty sure you're gonna run around you mom's basement like a soccer player who just scored a goal pretending you won, no problem, enjoy your delusion cause it's not like delusion isn't a stranger to you...... it's your whole world. Bye.

Have you completely flipped your lid or what?

I'll respond just this once and not with a refutation because you're obviously too blind or simply too stupid to see the actual facts basically because they don't align with your zealous singular pursuit of lies and hate. That's why you're pathetic and no longer worth my time.
I'm pretty sure you're gonna run around you mom's basement like a soccer player who just scored a goal pretending you won, no problem, enjoy your delusion cause it's not like delusion isn't a stranger to you...... it's your whole world. Bye.

Guy, you work on the assumption I really find you even a worthy opponent...

I don't.

Your arguing style is kind of weak and lame.

Guy, you work on the assumption I really find you even a worthy opponent...

I don't.

Your arguing style is kind of weak and lame.
Thanks for proving my point. :thup:

You've been shown links plenty of times about how the Nazis disarmed the Jewish people. Why are you so stupid?

Well, I've been shown plenty of links from Whackjob Gun Nut sites. "But, but, Hilter limited gun ownership for Jews!" Yeah, but that was after he revoked their citizenship, which was kind of a bigger deal.

Actually historical study shows Hitler lifted gun bans. But that doesn't fit into the nice narrative of gun nuts who claim that their guns are what stops dictatorships.

You've been shown links plenty of times about how the Nazis disarmed the Jewish people. Why are you so stupid?

Well, I've been shown plenty of links from Whackjob Gun Nut sites. "But, but, Hilter limited gun ownership for Jews!" Yeah, but that was after he revoked their citizenship, which was kind of a bigger deal.

Actually historical study shows Hitler lifted gun bans. But that doesn't fit into the nice narrative of gun nuts who claim that their guns are what stops dictatorships.

When the point is made that gun bans disarm those who might need to defend themselves against tyranny, the fact that Hitler disarmed the Jews and allowed those who followed him to own more guns is actually helping them make their point.

Yes, revoking their citizenship was a big deal. But if they had been better armed they could have resisted longer and better against the genocide that Hitler was attempting.

Forum List

Back