From Canada to my American friends. Thanks for your annual baton passing. Canadian gold in the 4 x100!

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
None of our runners had top individual speed this year but our passing of the baton was pristine. Every baton transfer for the U.S was off, especially the first and second pass.

I rooted for the U.S to at least medal to make distance between China but you finished 4th. Wow.

None of our runners had top individual speed this year but our passing of the baton was pristine. Every baton transfer for the U.S was off, especially the first and second pass.

I rooted for the U.S to at least medal to make distance between China but you finished 4th. Wow.
And here we see the Canadian who wants us to support Trump and his policies, happily rooting against America.

And here we see the Canadian who wants us to support Trump and his policies, happily rooting against America.

I don't root against America, I root for Canada.

You were the favourites and you stumbled.

If you don't get the right policies in place in politics you (and the rest of the West) stumble also.

These fuckers should have just stayed at home. We could have sent some high schoolers over there and done better. God they fucking suck

As a Canadian all i can say is that when Canada wins and the US doesn't win, it can't be for athletic ability alone!
I think that's the point of this thread.

Ontario's police must have been involved, as one example.

As a Canadian all i can say is that when Canada wins and the US doesn't win, it can't be for athletic ability alone!
I think that's the point of this thread.

Ontario's police must have been involved, as one example.

Please allow me to introduce myself, I'm a man of wealth and taste.

Makes 5 straight Olympics since US dropped the baton in 2008 that the US was favored to win and couldn’t execute a basic baton pass

No excuse, other countries manage to do it

Forum List

Back