🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

From Survivor statements...concealed carry gun owners could have saved lives and stopped the killer.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
I have been listening to the statements of survivors of the shooting all day on the various news programs...and one thing is becoming clear..

If people in that club had been allowed to concealed carry....someone likely could have fired on the attacker and saved lives...

--the young man who was murdered...who was texting his mother....heard the killer coming toward him...then his texts stopped...had he been allowed a weapon he could have tried to defend himelf.

--one survivor had been hit in the leg 3 times and was lying on the ground....he watched as the killer walked among the wounded, shooting them to make sure they were dead....he could have fired on the killer...as it was, the killer walked up to him and shot him again..in the hand and the hip.....he still survived though...

--there were people hiding in the bathrooms....some playing dead....who could likely have fired on the killer ....at some point he had run out of ammo...

--the killer was on the phone with 911 3 separate times.....each time his attention was distracted....and he could possibly have been shot by someone with a gun....

--several survivors had taken cover behind the bar....and had they been armed they could have fired on the attacker when his attention was somewhere else, killing other people...

Gun Free Zones are getting people killed....by drawing attackers like this...and keeping normal, law abiding people from defending themselves from these attackers....

Then why did the security guard firing at killer not have any effect...?

Actually....glad you mentioned it...the off duty police officer.......I repeat...the Police Officer....ran off and called 911, and waited for the other cops to show up........that is the report that I have......from the news on the radio..

Again..read post number one...

Also...watch the documentary "Terror At The Mall"......you can see from actual video footage from the mall cameras how people in hiding in the mall could have used guns to save their lives....as you watch the muslim terrorists find them and murder them......

Guns save lives in these attacks...

Actually....glad you mentioned it...the off duty police officer.......I repeat...the Police Officer....ran off and called 911, and waited for the other cops to show up........that is the report that I have......from the news on the radio..

Also...watch the documentary "Terror At The Mall"......you can see from actual video footage from the mall cameras how people in hiding in the mall could have used guns to save their lives....as you watch the muslim terrorists find them and murder them......

So the cop ran, no surprise there...

Now that is an initial report.......so it could be a mistake...but that is what I have heard...

Now that is an initial report.......so it could be a mistake...but that is what I have heard...
I've not met to many cops that could stand a good fight, like a soldier..

Sorry.....not going there.....there are cops who have faced these shooters....like...oh....I don't know....the ones who went into that club and pulled out victims...not knowing who was still in there......so no....you are wrong to smear cops....

Sorry.....not going there.....there are cops who have faced these shooters....like...oh....I don't know....the ones who went into that club and pulled out victims...not knowing who was still in there......so no....you are wrong to smear cops....
Shit they get to wear Kevlar vest and what not...we got to wear an LBE...

I am not a person easily given to compassion or sympathy. Even I cannot understand what was behind the authorities using crisis management teams and hostage negotiators for three hours. They could hear the gunshots. They knew that people were being murdered. Deescalation wasn't happening. What were they thinking?

What kind of person jawbones for three hours knowing people are being killed? Next to these guys, I'm practically a bleeding heart.

I am not a person easily given to compassion or sympathy. Even I cannot understand what was behind the authorities using crisis management teams and hostage negotiators for three hours. They could hear the gunshots. They knew that people were being murdered. Deescalation wasn't happening. What were they thinking?

What kind of person jawbones for three hours knowing people are being killed? Next to these guys, I'm practically a bleeding heart.

Maybe it was the Ferguson effect...maybe the cops did not want to risk being called homophobes if they rushed in their and accidentally shot victims...so they hesitated.....

Forum List

Back