🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

From the filing cabinet of Captain Obvious

AMart

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2020
Celebrity-obsessed people are less intelligent, new study boldly claims

that makes sense since celebrities live in a make believe world and dont interact with the general public except to strut around to get praise and adorations,,

It's not just the rich and famous.

605sdv.jpg

LOL I've thought the same thing at times in the past. I've come to the conclusion they just lack independent logic and problem solving skills, so their memorization and regurgitation skills have grown. Too bad some of them don't apply those skills to constructive uses.

Unstructured Copycat Grammar Leads to Unstructured Copycat Thought

Then why do Conservatives blindly follow the ignorant and dysfunctional grammar of Talking-Head celebrities, such as spelling mike "mick" and using "oxymoron" for the totally different "(a claim of) a contradiction in terms"?

• Banned
Unstructured Copycat Grammar Leads to Unstructured Copycat Thought

Then why do Conservatives blindly follow the ignorant and dysfunctional grammar of Talking-Head celebrities, such as spelling mike "mick" and using "oxymoron" for the totally different "(a claim of) a contradiction in terms"?
The article and study did not control for political affiliation. It seems you immediately surrendered to the Dem voters worship celebs much more than GOP voters, therefore I need to get out in front of this do some gaslighting.

Wow, maybe I've never given myself enough credit considering the fact that I have always gone for the underdog in the grand scheme.

God bless you and my favorites who are still here always!!!

Holly

The article and study did not control for political affiliation. It seems you immediately surrendered to the Dem voters worship celebs much more than GOP voters, therefore I need to get out in front of this do some gaslighting.
The Media Are the Modern Tower of Babel

The grammatically defective will use any excuse to cover up their lazy copycat grammar. How about making the effort to educate yourself instead of relying on what the defective schools taught you? The very fact that the ruling class orders our schools to neglect grammar proves that they fear that truly educated—self-educated—people are the greatest threat to the self-appointed authorities.

This common instruction struck me as negligent and not quite right when I first heard it from a teacher: "Don't worry about learning this grammar stuff. You can pick it up just by listening to college-educated people speak."

Forum List

Back