From the folks who brought you the Benghazi syndrome

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
fuks"news", another has been born! : The Bergdahl syndrome!!

Characterized by spewing opinion and speculation as facts in the hope to impeach the President.

So far this year we have had :the Obama care syndrome, the Benghazi syndrome and the Bergdahl syndrome.

Geee what ever happen to the Obama care syndrome? :eusa_whistle:

Will the CDC Issue a warning for the The Bergdahl syndrome like they did for the Benghazi Syndrome?

Benghazi Syndrome Strikes Republicans–CDC Issues Warning

http://guardianlv.com/2014/05/benghazi-syndrome-strikes-republicans-cdc-issues-warning/

Last edited:
  • Banned
Republicans Shouting Impeachment Have Reached Critical State Of Obama Derangement Syndrome

pic_straightjacket_b.jpg

”At this time, there is no hope for the Republican party, but then again, there never was to begin with.”

Last edited:
Regarding Private Bergdahl this was in the Huffington Post (what is their relationship to Fox??):

"The spokesman, Zaibullah Mujahid, told The Associated Press by telephone that Bergdahl was held under "good conditions," and was given fresh fruit and any other foods he requested. "You can ask him in America about his life (in captivity). He will not complain," Mujahid said."

"He said Bergdahl was held in different locations inside Afghanistan, without providing further details. He said the soldier enjoyed playing soccer as well as reading, including English-language books about Islam."

Taliban: Bowe Bergdahl Was Treated Well In Captivity

Bergdahl was promoted for playing soccer with the enemy it would seem.

Republicans Shouting Impeachment Have Reached Critical State Of Obama Derangement Syndrome

Even fellow democrats are coming down on obama for this and distancing themselves from him generally. You may need to buy some new bumper stickers, douche.

Regarding Private Bergdahl this was in the Huffington Post (what is their relationship to Fox??):

"The spokesman, Zaibullah Mujahid, told The Associated Press by telephone that Bergdahl was held under "good conditions," and was given fresh fruit and any other foods he requested. "You can ask him in America about his life (in captivity). He will not complain," Mujahid said."

"He said Bergdahl was held in different locations inside Afghanistan, without providing further details. He said the soldier enjoyed playing soccer as well as reading, including English-language books about Islam."

Taliban: Bowe Bergdahl Was Treated Well In Captivity

Bergdahl was promoted for playing soccer with the enemy it would seem.

But did the Taliban build a $750,000 soccer field for him???

Guantanamo detainees get new $750G soccer field | Fox News

In addition to an indoor recreation field and the existing outdoor recreation field, the new soccer field -- selected because it is such a popular sport with detainees -- is half the size of an American football field.

LI POL: GITMO LIKE CLUB MED | New York Post

Long Island Rep. Peter King said it looked more like Club Med

Where is the complaining and rendering of garments by the rwer's over those welfare sucking Muslims at GITMO? Oh, that's right, they can't accuse them of all being liberals...

Last edited:
CNN reports physical abuse; obviously, the Taliban will report no mistreatment. The videos indicate otherwise.

I do not want Benghazi & Bergdahl to put the VA scandal in the back pages, but for some, the two "buzzwords" already have.

Chances are Hillary was the primary cause of Benghazi.

Obama simply tried to cover it up.

This is the kind of mindset that leads to a Benghazi:

June 7, 2014
Hillary thinks Bergdahl's actions are 'irrelevant'
By Rick Moran

Of course they are - if you're ignorant of what the American people are thinking at the moment.

Just what's "irrelevant" about desertion? Or collaboration? Neither charge has been proved, but if true, how can anyone say those actions are irrelevant?

Politico:

Hillary Clinton is defending the deal that freed Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, dismissing questions about how he fell into the hands of the Taliban as beside the point.

“It doesn’t matter,” Clinton said in an interview with ABC’s Diane Sawyer that aired Friday. “We bring our people home.”

The former secretary of state’s argument echoes that of President Barack Obama, who has come under fire for the prisoner swap that led to Bergdahl’s freedom amid questions about whether he may have abandoned his post and deserted or defected. The military is investigating.

Clinton’s comments come as the former secretary of state begins to make the rounds ahead of the release of her latest memoir, “Hard Choices,” on Tuedsay.

“I think this was a very hard choice, which is why I think my book is aptly named,” Clinton said, referring to the Bergdahl deal. “If you look at what the factors were going into the decision, of course there are competing interests and values. And one of our values is we bring everybody home off the battlefield the best we can. It doesn’t matter how they ended up in a prisoner of war situation.”

There are many - perhaps a majority - who would not have brought Bergdahl home under any circumstances. But even accepting Clinton's premise that everyone comes home, how is it "irrelveant" that by any measurement, Bergdahl is damaged goods and trading 5 top Taliban commanders for him makes his actions very relevant, indeed. In any deal, the ideal situation is for both sides to profit. This deal was as one sided a transaction as the US has ever concluded.

I suppose if you're negotiating to buy a car, if the engine smokes, the radiator leaks, and the brakes don't work, this is also irrelevant to the deal because the car just got a new paint job and it looks pretty.

The woman who would be president is a fool.

Blog: Hillary thinks Bergdahl's actions are 'irrelevant'

June 7, 2014
By Rick Moran

Of course they are - if you're ignorant of what the American people are thinking at the moment.

Just what's "irrelevant" about desertion? Or collaboration? Neither charge has been proved, but if true, how can anyone say those actions are irrelevant?

Politico:

Hillary Clinton is defending the deal that freed Army Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl, dismissing questions about how he fell into the hands of the Taliban as beside the point.

“It doesn’t matter,” Clinton said in an interview with ABC’s Diane Sawyer that aired Friday. “We bring our people home.”

The former secretary of state’s argument echoes that of President Barack Obama, who has come under fire for the prisoner swap that led to Bergdahl’s freedom amid questions about whether he may have abandoned his post and deserted or defected. The military is investigating.

Clinton’s comments come as the former secretary of state begins to make the rounds ahead of the release of her latest memoir, “Hard Choices,” on Tuedsay.

“I think this was a very hard choice, which is why I think my book is aptly named,” Clinton said, referring to the Bergdahl deal. “If you look at what the factors were going into the decision, of course there are competing interests and values. And one of our values is we bring everybody home off the battlefield the best we can. It doesn’t matter how they ended up in a prisoner of war situation.”

There are many - perhaps a majority - who would not have brought Bergdahl home under any circumstances. But even accepting Clinton's premise that everyone comes home, how is it "irrelveant" that by any measurement, Bergdahl is damaged goods and trading 5 top Taliban commanders for him makes his actions very relevant, indeed. In any deal, the ideal situation is for both sides to profit. This deal was as one sided a transaction as the US has ever concluded.

I suppose if you're negotiating to buy a car, if the engine smokes, the radiator leaks, and the brakes don't work, this is also irrelevant to the deal because the car just got a new paint job and it looks pretty.

American Thinker is less than objective. Still, Clinton has began running for President way too soon. I do see statement after statement, rather than explanations on her part.

*My former doctor, now retired, subscibed to American Thinker; I read it often.

June 7, 2014
By Rick Moran

Politico:

American Thinker is less than objective. Still, Clinton has began running for President way too soon. I do see statement after statement, rather than explanations on her part.

*My former doctor, now retired, subscibed to American Thinker; I read it often.

I used to read it every day.

Not so much now.

I'm more into Tumbler these days.

Cool pics every few minutes.

Freed Taliban Commander Tells Relative He'll Fight Americans Again - NBC News
Right....

fuks"news", another has been born! : The Bergdahl syndrome!!

Characterized by spewing opinion and speculation as facts in the hope to impeach the President.

So far this year we have had :the Obama care syndrome, the Benghazi syndrome and the Bergdahl syndrome.

Geee what ever happen to the Obama care syndrome? :eusa_whistle:

Will the CDC Issue a warning for the The Bergdahl syndrome like they did for the Benghazi Syndrome?

Benghazi Syndrome Strikes Republicans–CDC Issues Warning

Benghazi Syndrome Strikes Republicans?CDC Issues Warning

[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=fhYK_BogVBk]What Difference? - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://youtube.com/watch?v=-UtW35_4DaA]Harry Reid on Bergdahl Controversy: "What difference does it make?" - YouTube[/ame]

June 7, 2014
By Rick Moran

Politico:

Forum List

Back