From the Heart of an Honest Muslim

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is a very moving video and news article about a Muslim Doctor who desires peace and reformation within his own faith. His heart towards Christians and Jews is truly moviing and I thought it only fair to post his story here. He truly is a remarkable man and he shares his heart so candidly. He is truly an inspiration. May he reach many with his message.

From The Heart Of An Honest Muslim | kopten ohne grenzen

I have been into [Christian] churches and [Jewish] synagogues where they were praying for Muslims. While all the time, we curse them, and teach our generations to call them “infidels”, and to hate them. We immediately jump in a ‘knee jerk reflex’ to defend Prophet Mohammad when someone accuses him of being a pedophile while, at the same time, we are proud with the story in our Islamic books that he married a young girl seven years old [Aisha] when he was above 50 years old. I am sad to say that many, if not most of us, rejoiced in happiness after September 11th and after many other terror attacks. Muslims denounce these attacks to look good in front of the media, but we condone the Islamic terrorists and sympathise with their cause. Until now our ‘reputable’ top religious authorities have never issued a fatwa or religious statement to proclaim Bin Laden as an apostate, while an author, like Rushdie, was declared an apostate who should be killed according to Islamic Shari’a law just for writing a book criticizing Islam.

Muslims demonstrated to get more religious rights as we did in France to stop the ban on the hijab (head scarf), while we did not demonstrate with such passion and in such numbers against the terrorist murders. It is our absolute silence against the terrorists that gives the energy to these terrorists to continue doing their evil acts. We Muslims need to stop blaming our problems on others or on the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. As a matter of honesty, Israel is the only light of democracy, civilization, and human rights in the whole Middle East. We kicked out the Jews with no compensation or mercy from most of the Arab countries to make them “Jews-free countries” while Israel accepted more than a million Arabs to live there, have their own nationality, and enjoy their rights as human beings. In Israel, women cannot be beaten legally by men, and any person can change his/her belief system with no fear of being killed by the Islamic law of ‘apostasy,’ while in our Islamic world people do not enjoy any of these rights.

Last edited:
He should be an inspiration to the Muslim World. I hope they recieve his message in the spirit of truth he delivers it in.

This is his story. He is a former terrorist so he understands what he is speaking about from the inside out. Great interview. Enjoy. I really like this Muslim man. He's so honest!!

[ame=http://youtu.be/S5xKpBhYoZI]A Former Terrorist Speak Out - Israel - Palestine conflict MUST WATCH - YouTube[/ame]

This is a new video - only 25 views so please do your part and copy this video to share with as many people as possible. This man is for peace! Let's help him! - Jeremiah

You know? I would have thought that this story would be of great interest to both Muslims and non Muslims here who have in past times expressed their concern for peace, love and understanding. While I agree with the idea I didn't see any sign it would happen before this. This man is a wonderful ray of hope and should be listened to. Does anyone want to comment on what he has to say?

Forum List

Back