From the "Nothing is Real" Files: Matt Drudge says Hurricane Matthew is a hoax

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Now we've reached the highest of high. Deny polls, deny news reports, deny videos of people actually saying shit but NOW....Now they believe the govt is lying about the hurricane and questions everything from the safety of no where near the hurricane.

matt.drudge.hurricane.matthew.conspiracy.climate.change_occupycorporatism-400x187.jpg

Notice the clear characteristic of the Republican. First pretend to be a victim before letting your stupid flow freely

Matt Drudge has the nerve to question data while providing DICK...but thats all you need to be in the peanut gallery....Questions based in ignorance

It's the Cassadine Weather Machine and President Obama ( The Bastard Child of Mikko's and Helena Cassadine ) is using it to overthrow the World Powers to declare himself Master of the Universe!?!

( seeing you are slow please note I am being sarcastic )

Drudge also claimed that The Revenant had a bear rape scene. :lol:

when liars tend to mock and ridicule you because you don't believe them anymore, it looks like this thread.

The government did lie to us about Obamacare.

Where is the $2500/year savings per family that Obama promised?

It never happened because it was all a scam and a lie.

Now we've reached the highest of high. Deny polls, deny news reports, deny videos of people actually saying shit but NOW....Now they believe the govt is lying about the hurricane and questions everything from the safety of no where near the hurricane.

matt.drudge.hurricane.matthew.conspiracy.climate.change_occupycorporatism-400x187.jpg

Notice the clear characteristic of the Republican. First pretend to be a victim before letting your stupid flow freely

Matt Drudge has the nerve to question data while providing DICK...but thats all you need to be in the peanut gallery....Questions based in ignorance

Well, here I am, in Florida in the heart of Hurricane Matthew and he might be right. The hurricane was a bust. Hardly got enough wind to to mess up my hair. This was supposed to be a "monster storm" and it's no worse than a thunderstorm. I hear that the coast is out of power and some trees are down but that's nothing compared to what we have experienced in the past.

Hurricane Matthew was a complete bust. Matt Drudge is more right than wrong.

The OP lied....again. Drudge never said Hurricane Matthew was a hoax, he said the government may have been overstating the intensity to promote the BS of glowbull warming.

The OP lied....again. Drudge never said Hurricane Matthew was a hoax, he said the government may have been overstating the intensity to promote the BS of glowbull warming.

He didnt say any of that. He said someone wonders if the govt is doing something for another reason that he cant prove. This is the easiest form of dishonestly.

Throw out the red meat then say "what I didnt say that". Maybe what people say about you is true, IDK but its could be.:badgrin:

A headline is reporting one death in Florida (read further and you learn it was a heart attack).

Vanilla Ice is casually tweeting from Palm Beach. I think he may have lost a garbage can lid. His half pipe may have flooded.

Less than a half million w/out power out of a population of 20 mil.

I don't think the data was exaggerated, and that's not what Drudge claimed either. But, the news and politicians hyped Mathew as a monster killer. And of course this was linked to AGW, like every weather event.

The Hurricane was strong...then it weakened and that means the govt lied? LMAO.

Or did Matthew lie?

Shhhhhh.... you'll confuse the right wingnuts as nonsense keeps them busy and occupied. Drudge recently reported Bigfoot is voting for Trump, no one is quite sure how he knows that, but Trump smiled knowing Drudge was on his side, and Bigfoot too.

Well, here I am, in Florida in the heart of Hurricane Matthew and he might be right. The hurricane was a bust. Hardly got enough wind to to mess up my hair. This was supposed to be a "monster storm" and it's no worse than a thunderstorm. I hear that the coast is out of power and some trees are down but that's nothing compared to what we have experienced in the past.

Hurricane Matthew was a complete bust. Matt Drudge is more right than wrong.

Thanks for that on-the-spot report. So you're saying Rick Scott is full of shit and O'bama was right to ignore him.

:D

News organizations are inherently sensationalistic because they're in the business of selling news. Politicians always want to look like they're busy doing something in these situations, like evacuating people and securing as much federal aid as possible.

Drudge tweeted that the Hurricane Center has a monopoly on data. I can't speak to that, maybe someone else can verify or refute that claim. If true, maybe it's time that ordinary citizens had access to all the climate data from all the govt owned satellites, buoys and weather stations in real time. Science benefits when the data is transparent.

Here in WNC we're getting steady rain since last night, flung from the outer reaches of Matth... uh, I mean a hoax.
No particular wind but I'm like five hundred miles away from it.

Think I'll go take a walk, seeing as how the water coming from the sky isn't real. :eusa_dance:

News organizations are inherently sensationalistic because they're in the business of selling news. Politicians always want to look like they're busy doing something in these situations, like evacuating people and securing as much federal aid as possible.

Amen, plus-one, huzzah, etc etc. Spot on. That's the emotional side of it. Drudge is apparently trying to do the same thing in the negative.

Drudge tweeted that the Hurricane Center has a monopoly on data. I can't speak to that, maybe someone else can verify or refute that claim. If true, maybe it's time that ordinary citizens had access to all the climate data from all the govt owned satellites, buoys and weather stations in real time. Science benefits when the data is transparent.

I'm not sure who owns/controls all the data deliverers but certainly the Weather Channel and other private/commercial entities have their own resources, and NOAA (which is govt) provides a wealth of info from its institutional sources which are by definition of being government, far deeper than private ones. But since government isn't selling anything it has nothing to gain by reporting anything but raw neutral data.

Forum List

Back