From the "Nothing is Real" Files: Matt Drudge says Hurricane Matthew is a hoax

Drudge tweeted that the Hurricane Center has a monopoly on data. I can't speak to that, maybe someone else can verify or refute that claim. If true, maybe it's time that ordinary citizens had access to all the climate data from all the govt owned satellites, buoys and weather stations in real time. Science benefits when the data is transparent.

You can claim anything. Hell I can claim that Drudge has bodies under his floor boards. Does that mean we should go tear his house up because I just said it?

Now we've reached the highest of high. Deny polls, deny news reports, deny videos of people actually saying shit but NOW....Now they believe the govt is lying about the hurricane and questions everything from the safety of no where near the hurricane.

matt.drudge.hurricane.matthew.conspiracy.climate.change_occupycorporatism-400x187.jpg

Notice the clear characteristic of the Republican. First pretend to be a victim before letting your stupid flow freely

Matt Drudge has the nerve to question data while providing DICK...but thats all you need to be in the peanut gallery....Questions based in ignorance

This is the effect of Faux News and conservative media like Drudge, Dimbaugh, Alex Jones...

They've brainwashed 30% of the population into thinking opinion is just as valid as fact. It isn't of course, opinion many times is 180 degrees from factual reality, but conservative media discovered you can corral people into angry voting blocks by telling them their 'feelings' and 'opinions' are more important than scientific fact.

There are a number of books on this subject out in the last few years. The real divide in the country is between people that still rely on factual reality and people that have been conditioned to only accept a false constructed reality that fits their worldview.

1. The core remained 50 miles from land.
2. The northeast(or right forward quad) is where the cat3 winds are.

The west quad was the weak side..

I've seen reports of 90 mph gust with hurricane force sustain in some areas this morning produced by Matthew on the coast of Florida.

This is the effect of Faux News and conservative media like Drudge, Dimbaugh, Alex Jones...

Fox was as hysterical as any other outlet in reporting the severity of this storm.

Shepherd Smith: "This moves 20 miles to the west, and you and everyone you know are dead — all of you — because you can't survive it. And your kids die, too."
Syrsly?

Now we've reached the highest of high. Deny polls, deny news reports, deny videos of people actually saying shit but NOW....Now they believe the govt is lying about the hurricane and questions everything from the safety of no where near the hurricane.

matt.drudge.hurricane.matthew.conspiracy.climate.change_occupycorporatism-400x187.jpg

Notice the clear characteristic of the Republican. First pretend to be a victim before letting your stupid flow freely

Matt Drudge has the nerve to question data while providing DICK...but thats all you need to be in the peanut gallery....Questions based in ignorance

Well, here I am, in Florida in the heart of Hurricane Matthew and he might be right. The hurricane was a bust. Hardly got enough wind to to mess up my hair. This was supposed to be a "monster storm" and it's no worse than a thunderstorm. I hear that the coast is out of power and some trees are down but that's nothing compared to what we have experienced in the past.

Hurricane Matthew was a complete bust. Matt Drudge is more right than wrong.

Thanks for that on-the-spot report. So you're saying Rick Scott is full of shit and O'bama was right to ignore him.

:D

No idiot, I'm saying Matt Drudge was not wrong. Learn to read.

Forum List

Back