From the ‘You’re Kidding Yet It’s Government’ Files of the Babbitt Murder

It's not the history, it's the CRT assumption that some people today are still responsible for it.
We are if we aren't actively trying to fix it, yes.

Racists don't want to discuss race in historical terms because that leads to a discussion about ...how to deal with results of that

They just like to pretend it doesn't count.
If there are residual effects trying to blame people today for it won't help anything.

The government has been made race neutral. People on the other hand can still be racist, but what is a better way to nullify them or win them over, vilification or reconciliation?

Who is the better person, the complete non-racist, or the racist who can overcome their own inherent biases?

Except the government isn't "race neutral", especially when Republicans are in charge.

Again, there's probably nothing to be done about the openly racist, other than to ostracize them from polite society.

The bigger problem are the people who aren't even aware of their casual racism.

Again, I've told this story, about the boss who showed more favor towards a white intern than women of color who worked for him for years. I doubt he was being openly racist, but he was guided by his biases.

We are if we aren't actively trying to fix it, yes.

They just like to pretend it doesn't count.

Except the government isn't "race neutral", especially when Republicans are in charge.

Again, there's probably nothing to be done about the openly racist, other than to ostracize them from polite society.

The bigger problem are the people who aren't even aware of their casual racism.

Again, I've told this story, about the boss who showed more favor towards a white intern than women of color who worked for him for years. I doubt he was being openly racist, but he was guided by his biases.

Yes, it is. The law is the law.

What you want to do is punish ThoughtCrime.

Everyone has biases, you just want to punish only some people's biases because you are a cum sucking old fuck.

Yes, it is. The law is the law.

What you want to do is punish ThoughtCrime.

Everyone has biases, you just want to punish only some people's biases because you are a cum sucking old fuck.

Laws are only useful when they are enforced.

The problem is, some biases really need to be punished, or at least regulated.

That same boss once fired an African American woman to make a position for one of his white drinking buddies, even though the guy had no experience in said position.

Laws are only useful when they are enforced.

The problem is, some biases really need to be punished, or at least regulated.

That same boss once fired an African American woman to make a position for one of his white drinking buddies, even though the guy had no experience in said position.

Again, ThoughtCrime.

And any story you tell me is absolute bullshit, as per your track record.

Even if, his company, and employment is at will in this country, it's why you can leave anytime your want. The corollary is you can get fired anytime you want. anything else is indentured servitude.

And even if your story was true, it's because he wanted a friend working for him, you are the one that sees race as the factor.

And also, still waiting for you to stop posting so I can assume you are 6 feet under and I can have a little party.

Again, ThoughtCrime.

And any story you tell me is absolute bullshit, as per your track record.

Even if, his company, and employment is at will in this country, it's why you can leave anytime your want. The corollary is you can get fired anytime you want. anything else is indentured servitude.

And even if your story was true, it's because he wanted a friend working for him, you are the one that sees race as the factor.

Except it wasn't his company... he was hired help like the rest of us. The people ultimately in charge were in St. Louis and London.

Here was the thing. Long before we found out that he was just creating this job for his Drinking Buddy, we stated his intent to ax this lady. Then his drinking buddy got the job, and when he actually bothered to show up to work when he wasn't nursing a hangover, he was kind of useless, so I ended up doing his work, and the work of the lady who got let go. (After I left, they finally fired this joker after he racked up his fourth DUI).

So what would have happened if we had meaningful affirmative Action laws... someone would have looked at this situation and said, "Nuh-uh".

Your logic is kind of confusing, as no one wants to get fired.

What we should have are strong workers rights and protections.

Except it wasn't his company... he was hired help like the rest of us. The people ultimately in charge were in St. Louis and London.

Here was the thing. Long before we found out that he was just creating this job for his Drinking Buddy, we stated his intent to ax this lady. Then his drinking buddy got the job, and when he actually bothered to show up to work when he wasn't nursing a hangover, he was kind of useless, so I ended up doing his work, and the work of the lady who got let go. (After I left, they finally fired this joker after he racked up his fourth DUI).

So what would have happened if we had meaningful affirmative Action laws... someone would have looked at this situation and said, "Nuh-uh".

Your logic is kind of confusing, as no one wants to get fired.

What we should have are strong workers rights and protections.

People want to be able to leave a job when they feel like it, that requires employment at will.

And if his bosses didn't like it they can can his ass and rehire her.

Now she was the "leader" of the mob?

The US "Government" at least the executive was still Trump. Nothing happened to any of them except delaying a vote for a few hours.

Plus were the State governments impacted? That's the benefit of a federal system.
No, idiot. Leading the mob; not leader of the mob.

Savvy?

And delaying the vote by use of force is seditious conspiracy.

Leading by falling into and through a door window?
She fell "into" a door window? Not to mention, that wasn't a door.

Did you really think you needed to post more nonsense for the forum to know you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?

Justice in America is a strange uneven thing. Three crackers get life for one murder in GA, of a black man who physically tried to take the man’s gun.

In this case she didn’t try to take the gun, but was shot and killed. No prosecution. Weird.
i would say Weird also

except i know so much about the District of Corruption... nothing surprises me anymore... THere is a guy at Newsmax.. can't recall his name.. wrote about this.. about how it is no longer We the People but just a big ... club... can't recall his exact adjective used w/ the word Club.. but yeh... I've known this for so... so long... I read a lot.. always non-fiction

Too bad we can't do it retroactive to the summer of 2020.
really scary that We the People cannot overturn a rotten system...

I think we can but it would take everyone being on the same page...

kind of like herding cats, though... sigh

also, as the guy @ Newsmax wrote (wish I could recall his name but you can find it if you go to their site).. said it is no longer We the People just an insider's club...

only the wealthy and well connected allowed...

the rest of y'all can die with Ashley..

there was also that Boyland (I think that was her name) woman who died..

She fell "into" a door window? Not to mention, that wasn't a door.

Did you really think you needed to post more nonsense for the forum to know you don't know what the fuck you're talking about?

Do you really need to keep responding with your death to my fellow citizens because I disagree with you bullshit?

And you are still an obnoxious asshole who thinks it's okay for American citizens to be murdered without a trial
for a low level crime. You belong in China, you piece of trash.
Shooting a person threatening the safety of others while in the commission of a crime is not murder without a trial.

I hope you didn't clutch your pearl necklace too hard to break it.

Forum List

Back