🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Frontier Airlines Denies Boarding to US Air Marshall for Wearing American Flag Face Mask

So it the right to burn the flag and worse but not wear it in the form of a mask. And that crosses the line!

You have a right to do what you want to with the flag but dont pretend youre doing it out of respect.

"U.S. flag code section 176 (d) which states, "The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery." "

Looks like it was just a misunderstanding. The OP is a full of shit chicken little.

" The airline gate agent mistook the gaiter covering, which is allowed, for a bandanna style covering, which is not in the policy. "

"According to sources familiar with the incident, a gate agent explained his covering might be offensive to other customers."
Maybe its time to explain to people that you do not have a right to not be offended in America or anywhere else in the world...why are we allowing the weak minded and easily offended snowflakes to tell us all what is acceptable and what is not?....if anyone is offended by his mask they can take a later flight.....
The hijab offends me (and many others). Will airline employees tell that to a Muzzie? If not, WHY NOT. And why is this different?
So what the hijab offends you. The airline employees respect the muslim religion over your bigotry.
So wearing an American flag shouldnt be respected over your bigotry?

I knew the point I made would elude an ignorant unAmerican African
Fuck the american flag. If its a bandanna the airline wont allow it.
Then move...we will be better off knowing you are living in some God forsaken hell hole....
No I wont move and you cant do shit about it other than cry and whine. You will not board a plane with a bandanna style mask. I dont give a fuck what you have on it.

Yes a misunderstanding. The bitch ass marshall thought it was about the flag and the whole time it was about the policy not allowing bandanna style masks.
Learn to read:

"According to sources familiar with the incident, a gate agent explained his covering might be offensive to other customers."
What sources I ask again? Sounds like made up bullshit to me. If you cant name the sources then they arent worth a shit. The official statement from the airline says it was over the style of mask not that it was a flag.
"Can't name the sources". Do you not realize you just invalidated the vast majority of journalistic investigative work? That's pretty much completely based on anonymous sources. The key is then using them to locate named and credible sources.

Looks like it was just a misunderstanding. The OP is a full of shit chicken little.

" The airline gate agent mistook the gaiter covering, which is allowed, for a bandanna style covering, which is not in the policy. "

Maybe its time to explain to people that you do not have a right to not be offended in America or anywhere else in the world...why are we allowing the weak minded and easily offended snowflakes to tell us all what is acceptable and what is not?....if anyone is offended by his mask they can take a later flight.....
The hijab offends me (and many others). Will airline employees tell that to a Muzzie? If not, WHY NOT. And why is this different?
Exactly. And BLM masks offend me.
Tough shit for you then.

Misunderstanding huh?
Yes a misunderstanding. The bitch ass marshall thought it was about the flag and the whole time it was about the policy not allowing bandanna style masks.

Misunderstanding huh?
You are either clueless or can't read.
"While Frontier claims they looked into the matter and determined the gate agent “misunderstood” the company’s mask policy, it appears that was not the case. After the gate agent refused to allow the Air Marshal to board the plane, he put on the mask given to him by Frontier but was still prohibited from boarding because he continued wearing his American flag mask on top of the mask provided to him."
Learn to read:

What sources I ask again? Sounds like made up bullshit to me. If you cant name the sources then they arent worth a shit. The official statement from the airline says it was over the style of mask not that it was a flag.
Learn to read:

This source is linked above, try reading it.
collins-presses-frontier-airlines-forcing-federal-air-marshal-remove

Learn to read:

"Can't name the sources". Do you not realize you just invalidated the vast majority of journalistic investigative work? That's pretty much completely based on anonymous sources. The key is then using them to locate named and credible sources.
Youre not a journalist and any journalist that makes the same claim will receive the same type of scorn. If you cant name your sources then you have no credibility unless you have been time tested and the vast majority of the public knows and trusts your work.

Misunderstanding huh?

Misunderstanding huh?
You are either clueless or can't read.
"While Frontier claims they looked into the matter and determined the gate agent “misunderstood” the company’s mask policy, it appears that was not the case. After the gate agent refused to allow the Air Marshal to board the plane, he put on the mask given to him by Frontier but was still prohibited from boarding because he continued wearing his American flag mask on top of the mask provided to him."
Learn to read:

Learn to read:

This source is linked above, try reading it.
collins-presses-frontier-airlines-forcing-federal-air-marshal-remove
No stupid. I want the source that said it was about the flag and not the style of mask. The bitch ass air marshals claim doesnt count. Who else said it was over the fact that it was a flag?

To Frontier and left loons: My First Amendment rights don't end where your feelings begin.

Suck it up and stop being whiny snowflakes

Learn to read:

Youre not a journalist and any journalist that makes the same claim will receive the same type of scorn. If you cant name your sources then you have no credibility unless you have been time tested and the vast majority of the public knows and trusts your work.

Unless, of course, you're an internet keyboard jockey who sees a claim by "sources close to the investigation", and starts screaming that TRUMP! is going down this time for sure. That's fun to laugh at.

Learn to read:

Unless, of course, you're an internet keyboard jockey who sees a claim by "sources close to the investigation", and starts screaming that TRUMP! is going down this time for sure. That's fun to laugh at.

No its the same thing. When I see a phrase like "sources close to the investigation" I get out my shovel because I know there is sure to be a flood of bullshit to follow. Just like when Drumpf claimed that he had a big announcement to make about Obamas birth certificate and you all saw what bullshit that turned out to be.

Misunderstanding huh?

Of course he wasn't wearing a bandana style mask. The style of mask he was wearing is permissible, and the gate agent has apparently seen enough of them to know the difference. She's either an anti-American scumbag or she's stupid. In either regard, she shouldn't be a gate agent.

She should be fired...

Some police jobs require astute perception. That airline agent is likely a political operative who is a threat to human rights.

That's fucking funny. First he is told it may be offensive then it was it was mistaken to be a bandanna style covering. I didn't know a bandanna style covering was offensive. Pretty pathetic reporting if you ask me.

So it the right to burn the flag and worse but not wear it in the form of a mask. And that crosses the line!

You have a right to do what you want to with the flag but dont pretend youre doing it out of respect.

"U.S. flag code section 176 (d) which states, "The flag should never be used as wearing apparel, bedding, or drapery." "
That can be said of the BLM masks toward other people. In your face.

Forum List

Back