🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Ft Worth Police Chief SLAMS Tucker Carlson for "Gross Mischaracterization!"

KoalaCorp

Platinum Member
Jul 30, 2018
Just MORE proof that you can't trust those "entertainers" at FOX.

Not surprised in the least. FOX is known for lying and slanting stories.
If I were an advertiser, I would stay FAR away from Tucker's show.

1592426911118.png

Tucker covered this last night on his show, the pussified police chief is lying, he did exactly as Tucker said he did he just don't like being called out over it.

The memo release definitely doesn't jive with what the police chief is saying now.

Also, "No looting or rioting occurred during the demonstration, according to the Star-Telegram.
Kraus originally said that charges against the protesters wouldn’t be pursued, but later clarified that assault and vandalism charges would not be dropped"

So no looting or rioting? Just assault and vandalism? Is that not rioting?

Pretty confusing statement there.

This article doesn't make the chief police look too great. Wonder what he was thinking.

Something really has triggered Tucker.

Maybe it's the " Republican-controlled cities " also calling for police reform?

I'm not suggesting that Carlson's not a smart guy, because bow ties are not easy to tie.

I'm not suggesting that Carlson's not a smart guy, because bow ties are not easy to tie.

Did you actually read the article? If the attempt was to make Carlson look bad it didn't.

The chief of police is angrily denying a report he released arrested rioters in the wake of George Floyd?

Well what would one expect him to say?

So several of you are MORE willing to believe Tucker Carlson who was NOT there and is relying on second- and third-hand accounts from biased reports, instead of the Chief of Police who WAS there and got reports directly from the cops who were IN the streets? LOL

So several of you are MORE willing to believe Tucker Carlson who was NOT there and is relying on second- and third-hand accounts from biased reports, instead of the Chief of Police who WAS there and got reports directly from the cops who were IN the streets? LOL
Great logic. So a guy walks into a bar, kills everyone and then tells the cops he didn't do it and he should know... because he was there and they weren't.

LOL, having a hard time dealing with the facts?

Go read the FB post for the ft worth police.

Tucker reported what they said. Period.

Forum List

Back