FTC Sues Facebook

Here, let me help you poh, tired minimalist posters....

Case Summary​

The Federal Trade Commission has sued Facebook, alleging that the company is illegally maintaining its personal social networking monopoly through a years-long course of anticompetitive conduct. The complaint alleges that Facebook has engaged in a systematic strategy—including its 2012 acquisition of up-and-coming rival Instagram, its 2014 acquisition of the mobile messaging app WhatsApp, and the imposition of anticompetitive conditions on software developers—to eliminate threats to its monopoly. The Commission vote to authorize staff to file for a permanent injunction and other equitable relief in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia was 3-2. Commissioners Noah Joshua Phillips and Christine S. Wilson voted no.

The case was filed in 2020 and has finally made it to the court.

Here, let me help you poh, tired minimalist posters....

Case Summary​

The Federal Trade Commission has sued Facebook, alleging that the company is illegally maintaining its personal social networking monopoly through a years-long course of anticompetitive conduct. The complaint alleges that Facebook has engaged in a systematic strategy—including its 2012 acquisition of up-and-coming rival Instagram, its 2014 acquisition of the mobile messaging app WhatsApp, and the imposition of anticompetitive conditions on software developers—to eliminate threats to its monopoly. The Commission vote to authorize staff to file for a permanent injunction and other equitable relief in the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia was 3-2. Commissioners Noah Joshua Phillips and Christine S. Wilson voted no.

The case was filed in 2020 and has finally made it to the court.
Although it’s still early, I’d have to say that your comment MG is going to top all threads today in the pot call the kettle black category for “minimalist posters” lol

Although it’s still early, I’d have to say that your comment MG is going to top all threads today in the pot call the kettle black category for “minimalist posters” lol
I do minimalistic endeavors but not when a thread start is concerned.

I do minimalistic endeavors but not when a thread start is concerned.
I have noticed that you’ve stepped up your game as of late Moonglow, now all you need to do is get rid of that monotonous Bart Simpson picture and you’ll be styling and profiling, well at least in the USMB minor leagues lol

I have noticed that you’ve stepped up your game as of late Moonglow, now all you need to do is get rid of that monotonous Bart Simpson picture and you’ll be styling and profiling, well at least in the USMB minor leagues lol
When will you step up your game and get rid of that bland and boring avi?

When will you step up your game and get rid of that bland and boring avi?
Touché MG, but your blade still needs sharpening for wit;) I like my bland and boring Avi, but I will consider a change. Here’s a deal- you get rid of that stupid moon picture and I will change my boring avatar. Agree? No? Lol

Touché MG, but your blade still needs sharpening for wit;) I like my bland and boring Avi, but I will consider a change. Here’s a deal- you get rid of that stupid moon picture and I will change my boring avatar. Agree? No? Lol
There is no Moon picture.

Forum List

Back