Fuck Sean Hannity

Of course I care what he says & thinks. He could be our next president. Do you enjoy being uninformed?

...morons have IQ of 51–70 mostly uneducated democrats vote Obama and democrat, which were a majority of 100 million uneducated welfare voters, ghettos, trailer trash, thugs, dropouts, baby mamas, and illegals. The low information voters.

180io7ry8lr18png.png

I'm no fan of Sanders but just now I turned on Fox News to see the highlights of this evenings elections. Sanders is giving his victory speech & Hannity says, I wouldn't waste my time...

I want to hear from the opposite side. I want to know where their head is. I don't want to stick my head in the sand & read a twisted version online tomorrow.

I agree with virtually nothing he says but I want to hear his words not a pundits.
Gramps, why would you expect a GOP mouthpiece like Hannity or any of the other talk radio and Fox News pundits to play a speech by the other side? They'll play bits of it tomorrow; the parts they want you to hear that strengthen your partisan leanings.

Zackly -- when Inanity sez "I woudn't waste my time", what he means is "we haven't had a chance to edit it yet, and what if he says something that catches on?"

Strange
I listened to Bush speeches a lot but rarely try to catch Obama speech.

I'm not a Bush partisan whatsoever.

I also listen to Hannity's show from time to time and he still uses the same old tactics of bullying people to accept his position.

Poor Tamara!!:(

I'm no fan of Sanders but just now I turned on Fox News to see the highlights of this evenings elections. Sanders is giving his victory speech & Hannity says, I wouldn't waste my time...

I want to hear from the opposite side. I want to know where their head is. I don't want to stick my head in the sand & read a twisted version online tomorrow.

I agree with virtually nothing he says but I want to hear his words not a pundits.

Jesus Christ. The opening speaker, then Sanders... it would be a FANTASTIC parody of delusional hippy nonsense.... except... it's fucking real.....

Oh God...

Gramps, why would you expect a GOP mouthpiece like Hannity or any of the other talk radio and Fox News pundits to play a speech by the other side? They'll play bits of it tomorrow; the parts they want you to hear that strengthen your partisan leanings.

I've been listening to FOX 1110 KFAB out of Omaha and I heard Bernie's whole speech.

Of course I care what he says & thinks. He could be our next president. Do you enjoy being uninformed?

...morons have IQ of 51–70 mostly uneducated democrats vote Obama and democrat, which were a majority of 100 million uneducated welfare voters, ghettos, trailer trash, thugs, dropouts, baby mamas, and illegals. The low information voters.

180io7ry8lr18png.png
The last IQ test I took was either 112 or l22. I honestly don't remember but either way you don't know me so kindly fuck off.

I'm no fan of Sanders. Sanders is giving his victory speech & Hannity says, I wouldn't waste my time...I want to hear his words not a pundits.

That's oxymoron if you say you're not a fan then say you give a shit about his speech.

128.jpg
Idiot post.

If you read more than three of his posts you won't need to ask that question.

I've been listening to FOX 1110 KFAB out of Omaha and I heard Bernie's whole speech.
None of the people on that station have ever spoken to a single person from Fox News. There's thousands and thousands of local "Fox" affiliates. Fox is a gigantic, multi-billion dollar corporation after all.

180io7ry8lr18png.png
The last IQ test I took was either 112 or l22. I honestly don't remember but either way you don't know me so kindly fuck off.
Usually if someone brings their IQ into an argument, it means they're a moron. Ignore that fool Gramps.

180io7ry8lr18png.png
Usually if someone brings their IQ into an argument, it means they're a moron. Ignore that fool Gramps.

My IQ are a Millions!!!

latest

:rofl:

Hannity is a nice guy but frustrating to listen to.

He repeats Himself. A lot. It's very annoying since they are just talking points most of the time.

He claims to have no dog in the Race yet he defends Trump and gives his surrogates free air time all the time. Defends Trump on things he would be attacking Democrats for. Which is totally inconsistent. I mean he says he hates the establishment and then defends Republicans no matter what.

And he says multiple times a day how if the establishment succeeds at choosing someone other than Trump or Cruz he is going to walk out on the party but he isn't even a registered Republican to begin with. He left the party years ago. And yet at the same time no matter who wins we have to vote for them because we can't let Hillary win.

Totally inconsistent. I hope he wakes up to that someday

180io7ry8lr18png.png

My IQ are a Millions!!!

latest

:rofl:
Posting my picture has to be a violation of the rules..... reported!

He repeats Himself. A lot. It's very annoying since they are just talking points most of the time.

He claims to have no dog in the Race yet he defends Trump and gives his surrogates free air time all the time. Defends Trump on things he would be attacking Democrats for. Which is totally inconsistent. I mean he says he hates the establishment and then defends Republicans no matter what.

And he says multiple times a day how if the establishment succeeds at choosing someone other than Trump or Cruz he is going to walk out on the party but he isn't even a registered Republican to begin with. He left the party years ago. And yet at the same time no matter who wins we have to vote for them because we can't let Hillary win.

You know he was kicked off of KSL radio home of the Cougars; in SLC don't you

You know he was kicked off of KSL radio home of the Cougars; in SLC don't you

Why would I care?

Jesus Christ. The opening speaker, then Sanders... it would be a FANTASTIC parody of delusional hippy nonsense.... except... it's fucking real.....

Oh God...

Sanders was a big time Berkeley protesting, sit in hippie.

I would guess that most of the make love not war people are his supporters..

Oh God...

Sanders was a big time Berkeley protesting, sit in hippie.

I would guess that most of the make love not war people are his supporters..

If making love means I get more sex he has my vote!

Forum List

Back