Fuck You Wilson! Bevell! Carroll!

Seattle defense lost it....cant expect your QB to pull your ass out of the fire on last drive week after week.......bad things are going to happen.

That's a stupid and willfully ignorant statement. The game was won. The decision to throw THAT pass to THAT ill prepared receiver will haunt Wilson and Carroll till the last days they are drawing breath.

It was probably the dumbest play call and execution in the history of professional football. It was epic. Biblical. An act of Sports stupidity that will be talked about for a hundred years. It makes that ABC Sports ski jumper fail "The Agony of Defeat" look like a small miss-que. Carroll and Wilson set the bar in fail so low that I doubt it will EVER be duplicated on a sporting field of any kind in any country or sporting event.

No, it wasn't "won." That is why football is such a great and exciting game, because anything can happen.

Ya... It COULD have been stranger... like if a terrorist had shot Wilson dead from the roof of the stadium and the ball picked up by a Pats lineman and run 99 yards for a TD.

Hey, so goes the game. Your coaching counts. Your guys blew it. Now deal like a man.

I would prefer to curl up on the floor in a fetal position thank you very much.

Calm down Huggy. The world is not ending. The Seahawks will be back again next year.

You are wrong! The world DID end!!!!!! My world ended anyways. I'm like Lynch...I'm all about that action boss.

Wilson's throw wasn't even THAT bad. Our receiver just totally gave up on the ball. Somebody needed to tell that punk ass bitch to knock it down if he couldn't catch it. The call was stupid. The receiver's execution was worse. What do they say about passing the ball??? "three things can happen...TWO of them are bad".

Another reason that call was stupid was that Lynch could have received an MVP with a TD at that moment. That call was a punch in Lynch's gut even if it had been a TD. Lynch DESERVED an MVP and DESERVED THAT PLAY to cement what he had already earned.

Fuck Bevell ! Wilson should have just called the last T/O and nixed the stupid call.

Calm down Huggy. The world is not ending. The Seahawks will be back again next year.

You are wrong! The world DID end!!!!!! My world ended anyways. I'm like Lynch...I'm all about that action boss.

Wilson's throw wasn't even THAT bad. Our receiver just totally gave up on the ball. Somebody needed to tell that punk ass bitch to knock it down if he couldn't catch it. The call was stupid. The receiver's execution was worse. What do they say about passing the ball??? "three things can happen...TWO of them are bad".

Another reason that call was stupid was that Lynch could have received an MVP with a TD at that moment. That call was a punch in Lynch's gut even if it had been a TD. Lynch DESERVED an MVP and DESERVED THAT PLAY to cement what he had already earned.

Fuck Bevell ! Wilson should have just called the last T/O and nixed the stupid call.

you're forgetting fuck carrol as well for not telling him no,we are going to use beastmode.If I am Lynch,I dont come back and play for that asshole traiter next year.

Hmm. I feel your pain. I remember the Pats loss to the Giants. Just as painful. Lol.

:smiliehug:

Hugs, I know I flick you a bunch of crap. Truth be told, Huggy, you are a true Seahawk fan and though they are not a favorite team of mine, they are fortunate to have a fan such as you.

There is always next year and several more after that. If they get back to the Super Bowl next year, they are back into the discussion of a dynasty.

After Sunday's numerous display of classless unsportsmanlike conduct, Seattle will be forever known as Shitbirds. They win badly and they lose worse. Here is the king shitbird......look at that face...priceless!!

After Sunday's numerous display of classless unsportsmanlike conduct, Seattle will be forever known as Shitbirds. They win badly and they lose worse. Here is the king shitbird......look at that face...priceless!!

Yeah, that wasn't very nice to start a fight like that, but I'm willing to forgive and forget. The face is priceless, I agree. :lol:

Its over. Now wait for the draft and hope our teams don't blow it....again.

Yeah, that wasn't very nice to start a fight like that, but I'm willing to forgive and forget. The face is priceless, I agree. :lol:

:thup:

You can learn a great deal about someone by watching how they respond to adversity.

And yes, I am enjoying a little schadenfreude......Here it is again...

Seahawks-Richard-Sherman-face-Super-Bowl-49.jpg

Too bad...so sad....

:rofl:

Way to snatch defeat out of the hands of victory Wilson! You fucking C*nt!

The call to throw THAT pass when you are on the 1 yard with Marshawn Lynch in the backfield is the dumbest play I've ever seen the Seahawks run. It might be the dumbest play call I have ever seen in my lifetime.

The guy the dumb fuck Wilson chose to waste a years worth of work on was the POS with the least amount of experience on the team.

Thank! You! Whoever made THAT call !! I don't give a fuck ! Darrell Bevel ...whoever..Fire the dumb fuck!!!!!

Wilson is smarter than that. He should have just called his last time out after he got that stupid play from the sidelines.

I can't fucking believe we just gave New England that game so recklessly. It was what 2nd down with a time out to waste? Even If Lynch didn't punch it in which I can't believe we couldn't have easily done we had the time out to call immediately and run two more plays.

I just can't fucking believe it! What a stupid way to lose a football game.

Well I hope you THANK YOUR FUCKING GOD for giving you a lump of shit for brains Russell!!!

I feel yer pain.

2 years ago the Niners had 1st and goal from the 4 yard line with plenty of time left to run the ball and win the Super Bowl. I don't know if Jim Harbaugh was calling the plays. But someone called 3 cutesy pass plays and a bootleg that didn't work.

The call to throw THAT pass when you are on the 1 yard with Marshawn Lynch in the backfield is the dumbest play I've ever seen the Seahawks run. It might be the dumbest play call I have ever seen in my lifetime.

The guy the dumb fuck Wilson chose to waste a years worth of work on was the POS with the least amount of experience on the team.

Thank! You! Whoever made THAT call !! I don't give a fuck ! Darrell Bevel ...whoever..Fire the dumb fuck!!!!!

Wilson is smarter than that. He should have just called his last time out after he got that stupid play from the sidelines.

I can't fucking believe we just gave New England that game so recklessly. It was what 2nd down with a time out to waste? Even If Lynch didn't punch it in which I can't believe we couldn't have easily done we had the time out to call immediately and run two more plays.

Well I hope you THANK YOUR FUCKING GOD for giving you a lump of shit for brains Russell!!!

I feel yer pain.

2 years ago the Niners had 1st and goal from the 4 yard line with plenty of time left to run the ball and win the Super Bowl. I don't know if Jim Harbaugh was calling the plays. But someone called 3 cutesy pass plays and a bootleg that didn't work.

Ya sure... whatever.... Being a fan of the 9ers you DESERVE pain.. . Well at least you did then, But I don't know how to respond to a 9er fan now... You aren't REALLY the enemy anymore... Ya,,, those were a few good years.

I feel yer pain.

Ya sure... whatever.... Being a fan of the 9ers you DESERVE pain.. . Well at least you did then, But I don't know how to respond to a 9er fan now... You aren't REALLY the enemy anymore... Ya,,, those were a few good years.

Pete Carroll is the enemy.......he's the numbskull that called the play.

He'll do to the Shitbrids what he did to the Trojans.......

They probably shouldnt have allowed new england to come back in the first place.

But seattle couldnt stop #11 on the Pats, he was a beast.

Forum List

Back