Fuck You Wilson! Bevell! Carroll!

Some more pictures of the parade in Boston for the victors! :D

462752772-general-atmosphere-as-new-england-patriots-gettyimages.jpg

2555C12D00000578-2939955-image-a-1_1423074213607.jpg

someone farted in here.^

The fox smells its own stink first!!

Greg

He smells his own breath blowing back in his face because poo comes out of his mouth. :beer:

Now now ChrisL; you know that isn't true!!! How many times do I have to tell you; liberals spend their lives with their head shoved up their butts and only come out to spread the hate and violence in their black hearts!! Oh: I see; he sucked when he should have licked!!!

I am wrong; you are correct!!

Greg

someone farted in here.^

Greg

He smells his own breath blowing back in his face because poo comes out of his mouth. :beer:

Now now ChrisL; you know that isn't true!!! How many times do I have to tell you; liberals spend their lives with their head shoved up their butts and only come out to spread the hate and violence in their black hearts!! Oh: I see; he sucked when he should have licked!!!

Greg

I don't think he's a liberal though. :D Just a windbag.

someone farted in here.^

Greg

Greg
yep thatgs what you NFL apologists do,spend your time with your heads up your butts living in denial.you should get married to chrissy.this thread sure is attracting the trolls as my ignore list grows larger.

This is really entertainment, as the list of the "I am putting you ignore but not really" list is growing hourly.
911 nutter is the best entertainment, I would never put such comedy gold on ignore. Especially love his fart jokes! Priceless!

Add the bad writing skills, misspellings, bad punctuation...a real moron is tough to find.

wonder if there can be a THREESOME marriage of you trolls.hee hee
Wonder if there is a way for you to gain intelligence...nah you are way to funny being the board idiot. Please grace us with your ohhhh so clever fart jokes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

someone farted in here.^

Greg

Greg
yep thatgs what you NFL apologists do,spend your time with your heads up your butts living in denial.you should get married to chrissy.this thread sure is attracting the trolls as my ignore list grows larger.

?????? Who are you again?? Patriots won the last time I looked. Why is that a problem??

Greg

This thread is about ME processing the game and the loss. Popshisgoo can take his iphone and shove it up his ass.

OK: what was wrong with that final play.....apart from some freaky anticipation from a rookie??

Greg

This thread is about ME processing the game and the loss. Popshisgoo can take his iphone and shove it up his ass.

Thank you Huggy, sometimes the truth hurts. Two weeks before the Packers lost and it was your turn to gloat. All season we got to hear about the great Sherman, the magnificent Carroll, the God like Wilson. The BS of Seattle going to have a perfect season, maybe one loss on their schedule. Putting every team down that would be playing Seattle. You lose THE game and you cry, bitch and moan. Find excuses, sorry but it is just a game to me and there have been 49 of them and none more important than the next. It is just a sport, just a game. Seattle winning or losing has no importance to 999.99999999% of the population, roughly the same percentage as any-other team.

I think the final score is a good indicator of the game. Someone won who got the most points.

Greg

Fuck the seattle shitbirds and their whiny rain soaked fans.....it's Hockey time!!

Go Kings!!

:thup:

You mean Go Isles!

Or, barring that (and finally, this looks like a season where the Islanders may actually make a run in the playoffs) Go Wings!

Halek has been phenomenal for the Islanders.

Having resided in the Detroit area for a number of years, I truly love the Red Wings. I think they are a true dynasty in pro sports (23 straight years of making the playoffs and 11 Stanley Cup wins is hard to argue with). But my adopted home team are the LA KINGS. They really know how to win when the playoffs come.......Good luck! :beer:

Forum List

Back