🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fuckin' Obama

Im unhappy with all of you Southern inbred white trash crackers, you have been voting for those Pig faced Repugs in the South for 40 years now, AND YOU STILL, have the lowest paying jobs in the USA, the most poverty, the most uninsured, the worst living conditions, the most kids born out of inbreeding, the highest population of meth users, the least educated, and I mean your Rednecks are just fucking dumb period, MY Hillbillies keeper my ass...:fu:..

Glad that Muslim is going to the WH, i hope he uses his intelligence to make an insane amount of money so he can fly and move all his relatives from the Middle East here, and start multiple businesses here and NEVER hire any whites:hellno:, most are too racist against Muslims..
You are a dumbass, let me guess, you are black? Easy to tell with that brilliant display of stupid.

Im unhappy with all of you Southern inbred white trash crackers, you have been voting for those Pig faced Repugs in the South for 40 years now, AND YOU STILL, have the lowest paying jobs in the USA, the most poverty, the most uninsured, the worst living conditions, the most kids born out of inbreeding, the highest population of meth users, the least educated, and I mean your Rednecks are just fucking dumb period, MY Hillbillies keeper my ass...:fu:..

Glad that Muslim is going to the WH, i hope he uses his intelligence to make an insane amount of money so he can fly and move all his relatives from the Middle East here, and start multiple businesses here and NEVER hire any whites:hellno:, most are too racist against Muslims..
You are a dumbass, let me guess, you are black? Easy to tell with that brilliant display of stupid.
Go back to masturbating to Fox news you goofy inbred cocksucker, i know you are a white motherfucker by your display of Retardation..

The fact that im not Black just reinforces what i already know you are a fucking DUMBSHIT..

I'm unhappy for Blacks. They voted for this bullshit artist race baiter, and instead they got the highest unemployment and crime rates the Black community has ever seen. "Brother's keeper" my ass.

As far as the kid, Obama has always apologized to the Muslim world for America's sins, in fact that was the first thing he did as president.

Dood, get a grip on something besides your genitals.
You just invented a Bizzarro scenario that has no relation to real world events and then blamed your target for it. Are ya fuckin' stupid?
I didn't invent anything. The kid got arrested, which was wrong, but his behavior contributed to it. And the anti American asshole Obama invited him over to the White House to make a an anti American statement as America the oppressor and apologize for it. That's what happened wanker.

Go back to masturbating to Fox news you goofy inbred cocksucker, i know you are a white motherfucker by your display of Retardation..

The fact that im not Black just reinforces what i already know you are a fucking DUMBSHIT..
You are a ******. Go deal your hoes. Faggot.

Let me guess, you're a PMSNBC fan and it's that time of the month for you.

You are a ******. Go deal your hoes. Faggot.
Fucking loser 900+ posts in under 4 months, paid spamming troll, this is your life:cuckoo::rofl:..

Go back to your trailer park and fry something, white maggot..

Get a real job you piece of shit..

I second the OP feelings...Fuck Hussein Obama!

Right, cause we don't need no stinkin smart kids.

who is smart?

Hussein from Honolulu?

nope...he is just another communist agitator.
A failed president who will go down in history as one of the worst.
Glad too see all of you haters, STILL Simmering in your own piss and waste, 7 years after he won a landslide in 2008, and has been pistol whipping your sorry ass party since:fu:

Ahhhh :rofl:

who is smart?

Hussein from Honolulu?

Glad too see all of you haters, STILL Simmering in your own piss and waste, 7 years after he won a landslide in 2008, and has been pistol whipping your sorry ass party since:fu:

Stop whining like a big bag of liberal douche. After the asshole is thrown out of office, there will be decades of discussion over his failed presidency, and how he duped and divided Americans along racial, economic, and ethnic lines. And that isn't even including what he did internationally.

who is smart?

Hussein from Honolulu?

The kid. He was smart enough to know am understanding of electronics can be a great asset. The hillbillies who arrested him are too dumb to know that it takes more than a few wires and some components to make a bomb. The most important part is something to explode, and what he had there just isn't capable of that.

Zero tolerance schools at play.

who is smart?

Hussein from Honolulu?

Reagan redefined landslide. 2008 or 2012 was no landslide.

He didn't invite the kid to the White House because he wanted to inspire kids, he invited the kid because he once again stuck his nose into an event that makes Americans look like racists, and further divide people.

That's the piece of shit that he is.

Roudy looks for a way out in the bottom of the barrel...
::: scrape::: :::scrape::: :::scrape:::

I'm unhappy for Blacks. They voted for this bullshit artist race baiter, and instead they got the highest unemployment and crime rates the Black community has ever seen. "Brother's keeper" my ass.

As far as the kid, Obama has always apologized to the Muslim world for America's sins, in fact that was the first thing he did as president.

Dood, get a grip on something besides your genitals.
You just invented a Bizzarro scenario that has no relation to real world events and then blamed your target for it. Are ya fuckin' stupid?
I didn't invent anything. The kid got arrested, which was wrong, but his behavior contributed to it. And the anti American asshole Obama invited him over to the White House to make a an anti American statement as America the oppressor and apologize for it. That's what happened wanker.

shakehead.gif

DOOD.
You made up a frickin' "what if" strawman and then yelled at it.

It's not related to the world of reality.

What part of the world of reality don't you get?

He didn't invite the kid to the White House because he wanted to inspire kids, he invited the kid because he once again stuck his nose into an event that makes Americans look like racists, and further divide people.

That's the piece of shit that he is.
The piece of shit here is you. You cannot stand that some kid that doesn't look like you has far more brains. Get used to it. That is 90% of the population.

Really, we don't need you to be unhappy for us or pretend to have an ounce of self respect as it relates to this kid.
He has no animosity towards ignorant whites; success is his just reward.

Forum List

Back