Fucking Fox News....unreal

I would like to hear the speeches not their damn paid blowhards. Back to MSNBC

lol, of course MSNBC gives better coverage.
We need better cleavage; I'm bored with leg and B cups.

What are you going to do now? Gretchen's gone and accepted $20 M in her settlement, Greta up and quit today, and Meghan will probably not be renewed since her contract is just about up! :9: :badgrin: :bang3: :blahblah:

If they get rid of Hannity I may watch fox again. Maybe trump will offer him a job and take him away?

What are you going to do now? Gretchen's gone and accepted $20 M in her settlement, Greta up and quit today, and Meghan will probably not be renewed since her contract is just about up! :9: :badgrin: :bang3: :blahblah:
Meghan "A cup" Kelly?
Eh!

If they get rid of Hannity I may watch fox again. Maybe trump will offer him a job and take him away?
Hannity has a low IQ, O'Reily massages stories and Gregg Gutmab is an arrogant Neo-Con.
What's to watch?

Hannity has a low IQ, O'Reily massages stories and Gregg Gutmab is an arrogant Neo-Con.
What's to watch?

Stuff. I try and get as many perspectives on a topic as I can so I typically bounce around all of them. But Fox is one I could never stand. Hannity made it worse. Now that his star as a water boy for the republican party has fallen I'm hoping he go's.

What's to watch?

Twenty years ago, FNC was watchable; esp. with Colmes to help keep Hannity from going off the rails! The worst thing for them was allowing that idiot to host a show on his own! He's the most uneducated and ridiculous anchor since "Ted Baxter" of "MTM" fame! :beer: :blahblah:

What's to watch?

Twenty years ago, FNC was watchable; esp. with Colmes to help keep Hannity from going off the rails! The worst thing for them was allowing that idiot to host a show on his own! He's the most uneducated and ridiculous anchor since "Ted Baxter" of "MTM" fame! :beer: :blahblah:
Colmes was paid to be ridiculed by Hannity.

What's to watch?

Colmes was paid to be ridiculed by Hannity.

True enough, but Alan's smarter than Sean even if he's asleep & talking! Hannity obviously didn't finish high school! :banghead:

So one now starts wondering who the new crop of soulless people Fox hires will be. All of trump's campaign staff will be eligible, guiliani can get caps for his vampire fangs so they could hide that while he's on air.

It looks like everyone is bailing out on Fox. The cats are headed for the hills. Greta Frau Bluecher left today. I'd say Murdoch is herding cats now but that doesn't quite say it.

Nobody is "bailing" on anybody...Greta is 63, has $35M in net-worth, and tried to finagle a new contract. Her bluff got called.....network big-wigs at Fox don't get played by ugly women with hideous voices.

Unless the ugly woman can manage to get paid twenty million to go away.

The former Miss America is "ugly"?
rolleyes.gif

Forum List

Back