Fucking Fox News....unreal

Other than congratulating the Donald at the top, Cruz never once mentioned him. He did make a clever sideswipe at Trump without naming him, though. Awesome.

Ted Cruz just gave his 2020 acceptance speech.

Cruz said "Vote your conscience." :lol:

The TrumpTards did NOT like that. They howled like wounded dogs for the rest of the speech.

Other than congratulating the Donald at the top, Cruz never once mentioned him. He did make a clever sideswipe at Trump without naming him, though. Awesome.

Ted Cruz just gave his 2020 acceptance speech.
Cruz just sealed his demise with his petulant selfishness. A real American coward.

He gave the impression he would stand with Trump without actually saying it...because it is for the country. It was a pretty good speech minus the grins and chuckles.

The TrumpTards did NOT like that. They howled like dogs for the rest of the speech.
They recognize cowardice. He lost and he can't get over it. He can't honor his word. He is the equivalent of my pouting 7 year old grandson when he doesn't get his way.

The TrumpTards did NOT like that. They howled like dogs for the rest of the speech.
They recognize cowardice. He lost and he can't get over it. He can't honor his word. He is the equivalent of my pouting 7 year old grandson when he doesn't get his way.
Trump insulted and threatened his wife. Trump accused his father of being complicit in JFK's assassination. Trump deserves nothing less than total scorn for his gutter behavior.

This was the second best thing to Cruz planting his foot up Trump's ass.

Now we know why most people are not thrilled with Cruz. More than half repubs loathe him.

Trump insulted his wife. Trump accused his father being complicit in JFK's assassination. Trump deserves nothing less than total scorn for his gutter behavior.
Then he should have taken the high road, put his fucking pride in his pocket and stayed home. Selling out your wife's honor for one last stab at Trump is absurd

I don't care for Cruz....'

found the MUTE button on the remote...

LIFE CHANGING!!!!!!!!

:rofl:
Truth hurts you that bad?

Truth? :lol:

IMHO, Lyin' Ted is an opportunist scumbag. A male version of hiLIARy- ready, willing, and abke to say ANYTHING for POWER.

I don't need to hear any more of his agitprop.

lol, notice how the conservative circle gets smaller and smaller? It's like the French revolution. Eventually even the leaders get guillotined.

defeated.png

LIFE CHANGING!!!!!!!!

IMHO, Lyin' Ted is an opportunist scumbag. A male version of hiLIARy- ready, willing, and abke to say ANYTHING for POWER.

lol, notice how the conservative circle gets smaller and smaller? It's like the French revolution. Eventually even the leaders get guillotined.
STFU... You know NOTHING about conservatives....

LIFE CHANGING!!!!!!!!

He changed into full fucking prick at end of speech. Goodbye Lying Ted!

LIFE CHANGING!!!!!!!!

An excellent analogy.

Trump deserves to lose, and Trump's Chumps deserve Hillary Clinton as their President for betraying conservatism and the Republican party.

"We have to burn this village to save it."

Trump deserves to lose, and Trump's Chumps deserve Hillary Clinton as their President for betraying conservatism and the Republican party.

Yeah...sure.

It's time for you & your poison to go into time out with the rest of the children.

Bye bye

Forum List

Back