Fucking Fox News....unreal

Hey anyone watching Trump's son Eric? Notice the dramatic hair style change? I guess someone told him the vampire/Mafioso look wasn't ready for prime time.

Trump deserves to lose, and Trump's Chumps deserve Hillary Clinton as their President for betraying conservatism and the Republican party.

"We have to burn this village to save it."

Nobody deserves Crooked Hillary.

Compared to Crooked Hillary Trump is a saint.

MSNBC might do it for you if you can stand the antics of Chris Matthews. I tuned into MSNBC the night of the biggest landslide in mid term history for the republicans and Matthews must have been drunk because he made no sense at all. I happened to tune into PBS last night and the PBS reporter was interviewing a Black Minister who was also a delegate to the republican convention. I guess they were looking for a provocative comment but when he launched into a tirade against Hillary they cut the freaking wire or turned off the juice and the camera went all over the place. The Minister never finished his comment but Judy Woodruff apologized for the "loss of the feed". If that's what you get with "public television" what the hell would we look forward to if democrats controlled the whole shebang?

CSpan is doing very well. Thanks you guys, for telling me. And I like the song they are playing right now, lol.

I was disappointed in Cruz. He fucked his chances for any future run. And he can forget the Supreme Court where he would have shined.

It looks like everyone is bailing out on Fox. The cats are headed for the hills. Greta Frau Bluecher left today. I'd say Murdoch is herding cats now but that doesn't quite say it.

It looks like everyone is bailing out on Fox. The cats are headed for the hills. Greta Frau Bluecher left today. I'd say Murdoch is herding cats now but that doesn't quite say it.

Nobody is "bailing" on anybody...Greta is 63, has $35M in net-worth, and tried to finagle a new contract. Her bluff got called.....network big-wigs at Fox don't get played by ugly women with hideous voices.

Nobody is "bailing" on anybody...Greta is 63, has $35M in net-worth, and tried to finagle a new contract. Her bluff got called.....network big-wigs at Fox don't get played by ugly women with hideous voices.

Yeah the excuses are starting to fly, people are leaving that farse faster than Fish Dimbaugh can swallow an oxycotin.

That's why I don't watch Fox news... although I do like Cavuto and the financial shows.

Unless the ugly woman can manage to get paid twenty million to go away.

Forum List

Back