Fucking Fox News....unreal

I would like to hear the speeches not their damn paid blowhards. Back to MSNBC

I have tried a few times tonight and I agree....
The talking heads are offering commentary on the speech
by Trump's wife as someone is on stage giving a speech that I can't hear.....

And The NY Times is on Twitter saying the GOP convention sucks......

Well maybe if the networks covered the thing it would be different.

The media needs to butt the fuck out!!! JUst show the damn thing, SHUT UP, and let us watch and LISTEN. Fucking assholes and their panels of people jabbering with their opinions. STFU!!!

Scott Walker is speaking now. One of the SEVERAL real conservatives the retards rejected in favor of the limousine liberal huckster.

So funny. MrGracie has his door shut cuz I am watching "the enemy". I guess I am a republican now? He is dem all the way. Funny how we have grown so different in our golden years.

I think I am going to go tweet to cspan and thank them for not having a panel of "judges" butting in and talking over speakers.

HBoiX_jN_bigger.jpg
@cspan thank you for not having a panel of "judges" sitting there front & center flapping their gums where we cannot hear the speakers.

Done. :lol:

So funny. MrGracie has his door shut cuz I am watching "the enemy". I guess I am a republican now? He is dem all the way. Funny how we have grown so different in our golden years.

My advice: Buy ammo....and learn to shoot!!

:rofl:

Just kidding. Love is all that matters Gracie.

Seriously, Politics is garbage, like the Kardashians!! . Fuck 'em all!!

If you and he disagree on politics- drop it. It's not worth the fight!

It really doesn't mean shit.

:thup:

PS- I am roughly halfway to drunk.....(and the wife is out, otherwise I wouldn't be wasting my time here!)

The media needs to butt the fuck out!!! JUst show the damn thing, SHUT UP, and let us watch and LISTEN. Fucking assholes and their panels of people jabbering with their opinions. STFU!!!
Especially Van Jones on CNN.

Forum List

Back