🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fugitive Minnesota Minister kept "stables" of girls, women for his pleasure

Statistikhengst

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2013
Victor-Barnard-dressed-as-Jesus-via-screencap-615x345.png

Fugitive Minnesota youth pastor molested girls for years with parents? tacit approval | The Raw Story

A Minneapolis man who police are calling a cult leader is on the run and facing 59 counts of sexual misconduct involving two young girls in his congregation.

KMSP-TV reported Friday that 52-year-old pastor Victor Barnard of the River Road Fellowship church kept a stable of women and girls for his sexual pleasure, women who he called “The Maidens.”

Two of the women, now adults, came forward earlier this year saying that at the ages of 12 and 13, their parents sent them to live with Barnard at a residence called Shepherd’s Camp near Finlayson, MN where they joined the Maidens, who numbered about 10 at the time.

Over a period of more than a decade, Barnard regularly had sex with the women. He and many members of the River Road Fellowship fled Minnesota for rural Washington state in 2008 when allegations against him first surfaced.

(Video at the link)

More video here:

I hope they catch the SOB.

Last edited by a moderator:
Going to be hard to prosecute.

Because of the time elapsed, I assume. Statute of limitations applies here?

I don't know the statutes.

From my time as an Investigating Officer in the military, I do know that time degrades physical evidence and clouds witness statements.

Maybe the police will be lucky, and several someones in the minister's group with turn evidence. If so, that should force him to a plea bargain

Going to be hard to prosecute.

Because of the time elapsed, I assume. Statute of limitations applies here?

I don't know the statutes.

From my time as an Investigating Officer in the military, I do know that time degrades physical evidence and clouds witness statements.

Maybe the police will be lucky, and several someones in the minister's group with turn evidence. If so, that should force him to a plea bargain

Alone, his flight from the law says something, but that is per se no admission of guilt. And indeed, time degrades physical evidence and makes memories hazy, which is usually a boondoggle for the defence. However, even at this date, forensic evidence could be found. Wait and see.

Forum List

Back