Full speech: Pocahontas tells her life story, takes questions from Iowa audience

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
my friends, Pocahontas' father had a heart attack, he survived it but lost his job. they lost the family station wagon. Pocahontas started listening on her parent's conversations and started learning words like "mortgage" and "bankruptcy". thats how it all started. then her mom got a minimum wage job, thats how they saved their family home.

Warren still retains the name of her 1st husband Jim, who she divorced. his parents didnt want him to marry her because of her Native American ancestry, which doomed the marriage.

"my dad was a janitor, and i became a public school teacher. i am grateful to america down to my toes"

Any halfwit inbred jackass who can disparage the name Pocahontas clearly has no understanding of his or her nation's foundational history. She died in captivity in Britain for befriending the euros; big mistake. Pocahontas was wrong about the euros, King Philip was right about them and recognized just who the savages were.

all 3 of Pocahontas' brothers served in the military. she is the only one who shirked the duty

some people rise up to the challenge, some people take a hike

my friends, Pocahontas' father had a heart attack, he survived it but lost his job. they lost the family station wagon. Pocahontas started listening on her parent's conversations and started learning words like "mortgage" and "bankruptcy". thats how it all started. then her mom got a minimum wage job, thats how they saved their family home.

Warren still retains the name of her 1st husband Jim, who she divorced. his parents didnt want him to marry her because of her Native American ancestry, which doomed the marriage.

Does her story start upon a midnight clear in a lonely teepe on the vast stretches of the Great Plains?

"Not only is Sen. Warren keeping up talk of black white/wealth inequality during Iowa tour of very white audiences, but it's an applause line? At multiple stops, when she mentions unique challenges minorities face and black homeownership stats, crowd ooohs and ahhs and gasps"

"Not only is Sen. Warren keeping up talk of black white/wealth inequality during Iowa tour of very white audiences, but it's an applause line? At multiple stops, when she mentions unique challenges minorities face and black homeownership stats, crowd ooohs and ahhs and gasps"
Who wouldn't want their wheels greased for success even if not as good? It is a shame we do not have leaders who are legendary anymore. My first election that I could vote in was in 1976. And since that time only Reagan in 1980 was statuesque. I did not even vote for him. But I voted in 1984 for him because of it. Sadly, we are so polarized now that the man who is President now has offered agendas popular to most and our political classes blew it. We have politicians who screwed people out of trillions of dollars total and impoverished millions who still are in office.

Cry me a river. She is rich and is a liar. Total hypocrite and embarrassment of MA.

"i was a goner. i harassed the neighborhood children to read out loud so i could play teacher, and when i couldn't get any takers, i lined up my dolls and propped books in their laps" - Pocahontas

so she was mentally insane? the whole idea of a woman being a teacher is ridiculous. no one in Pocahontas' family graduated from college. i'm suspicious of women who have families and work. working is for women who dont have a husband or children.

She's just wasting her time.
thats what they said about your boy Trump. Pocahontas is fighting on behalf of the people. THIS FIGHT IS OUR FIGHT! Pocahontas is giving the American people A FIGHTING CHANCE!

She is wasting her fucking time. There is nothing genuine about her.

That beer stunt was something that Ocassio wouldn't do.

She acts artificial and she is artificial. After Clinton, the last thing the dems want
to run is an artificial person who is totally unlikeable.

Any halfwit inbred jackass who can disparage the name Pocahontas clearly has no understanding of his or her nation's foundational history. She died in captivity in Britain for befriending the euros; big mistake. Pocahontas was wrong about the euros, King Philip was right about them and recognized just who the savages were.

No she didn't you fucking moron. Pocahontas was treated like royalty and was a major hit at the English Court. She died sailing home to Virginia.

Jeez....why do the looney left always tell ignorant lies?

Pocahontas - Wikipedia

Although Pocahontas was not a princess in Powhatan culture, the Virginia Company nevertheless presented her as one to the English public. The inscription on a 1616 engraving of Pocahontas, made for the company, reads: "MATOAKA ALS REBECCA FILIA POTENTISS : PRINC : POWHATANI IMP:VIRGINIÆ", which means: "Matoaka, alias Rebecca, daughter of the most powerful prince of the Powhatan Empire of Virginia". Many English at this time recognized Powhatan as the ruler of an empire, and presumably accorded to his daughter what they considered appropriate status. Smith's letter to Queen Anne refers to "Powhatan their chief King".[9] Cleric and travel writer Samuel Purchas recalled meeting Pocahontas in London, noting that she impressed those she met because she "carried her selfe as the daughter of a king".[62] When he met her again in London, Smith referred to Pocahontas deferentially as a "Kings daughter".[63]

In March 1617, Rolfe and Pocahontas boarded a ship to return to Virginia; the ship had sailed only as far as Gravesend on the river Thames when Pocahontas became gravely ill.[66] She was taken ashore and died at the approximate age of 21. It is not known what caused her death, but theories range from pneumonia, smallpox, and tuberculosis to her having been poisoned.[67] According to Rolfe, she died saying, "all must die, but tis enough that her child liveth".[68]

Pocahontas's funeral took place on March 21, 1617, in the parish of Saint George's, Gravesend.[69] Her grave is thought to be underneath the church's chancel, though since that church was destroyed in a fire in 1727, its exact site is unknown.[70] Her memory is honored with a life-size bronze statue at St. George's Church by William Ordway Partridge.[71]

No she didn't you fucking moron. Pocahontas was treated like royalty and was a major hit at the English Court. She died sailing home to Virginia.

Jeez....why do the looney left always tell ignorant lies?

Pocahontas - Wikipedia

Although Pocahontas was not a princess in Powhatan culture, the Virginia Company nevertheless presented her as one to the English public. The inscription on a 1616 engraving of Pocahontas, made for the company, reads: "MATOAKA ALS REBECCA FILIA POTENTISS : PRINC : POWHATANI IMP:VIRGINIÆ", which means: "Matoaka, alias Rebecca, daughter of the most powerful prince of the Powhatan Empire of Virginia". Many English at this time recognized Powhatan as the ruler of an empire, and presumably accorded to his daughter what they considered appropriate status. Smith's letter to Queen Anne refers to "Powhatan their chief King".[9] Cleric and travel writer Samuel Purchas recalled meeting Pocahontas in London, noting that she impressed those she met because she "carried her selfe as the daughter of a king".[62] When he met her again in London, Smith referred to Pocahontas deferentially as a "Kings daughter".[63]

In March 1617, Rolfe and Pocahontas boarded a ship to return to Virginia; the ship had sailed only as far as Gravesend on the river Thames when Pocahontas became gravely ill.[66] She was taken ashore and died at the approximate age of 21. It is not known what caused her death, but theories range from pneumonia, smallpox, and tuberculosis to her having been poisoned.[67] According to Rolfe, she died saying, "all must die, but tis enough that her child liveth".[68]

Pocahontas's funeral took place on March 21, 1617, in the parish of Saint George's, Gravesend.[69] Her grave is thought to be underneath the church's chancel, though since that church was destroyed in a fire in 1727, its exact site is unknown.[70] Her memory is honored with a life-size bronze statue at St. George's Church by William Ordway Partridge.[71]

Of course that's the euro version who took her there. Where did she die? There? Forced marriage? Yeah. That shit. You should really read more. It's in books love. There's a reason america didn't want slaves to be able to read. This is the new way of keeping you ignorant. It's all bright and shiny.

If you're coming from a eurocentric perception of reality versus a human being perception of reality, it sounds just grand.

That is the conqueror mentality.

That's why there can never be peace, look at america war, endlessly slaughtering, caging it's own, it's a machine that eats human beings, always someone, some people.

That's why they will destroy their own ability to live on the earth. Their perception of reality is toxic to life.

Forum List

Back