Full speech: Pocahontas tells her life story, takes questions from Iowa audience

Elizabeth Warren passed herself off as a "Native American" because it was advantageous to her career in academics! It was a sleazy thing to do.

Any halfwit inbred jackass who can disparage the name Pocahontas clearly has no understanding of his or her nation's foundational history. She died in captivity in Britain for befriending the euros; big mistake. Pocahontas was wrong about the euros, King Philip was right about them and recognized just who the savages were.

No she didn't you fucking moron. Pocahontas was treated like royalty and was a major hit at the English Court. She died sailing home to Virginia.

Jeez....why do the looney left always tell ignorant lies?

Pocahontas - Wikipedia

Although Pocahontas was not a princess in Powhatan culture, the Virginia Company nevertheless presented her as one to the English public. The inscription on a 1616 engraving of Pocahontas, made for the company, reads: "MATOAKA ALS REBECCA FILIA POTENTISS : PRINC : POWHATANI IMP:VIRGINIÆ", which means: "Matoaka, alias Rebecca, daughter of the most powerful prince of the Powhatan Empire of Virginia". Many English at this time recognized Powhatan as the ruler of an empire, and presumably accorded to his daughter what they considered appropriate status. Smith's letter to Queen Anne refers to "Powhatan their chief King".[9] Cleric and travel writer Samuel Purchas recalled meeting Pocahontas in London, noting that she impressed those she met because she "carried her selfe as the daughter of a king".[62] When he met her again in London, Smith referred to Pocahontas deferentially as a "Kings daughter".[63]

In March 1617, Rolfe and Pocahontas boarded a ship to return to Virginia; the ship had sailed only as far as Gravesend on the river Thames when Pocahontas became gravely ill.[66] She was taken ashore and died at the approximate age of 21. It is not known what caused her death, but theories range from pneumonia, smallpox, and tuberculosis to her having been poisoned.[67] According to Rolfe, she died saying, "all must die, but tis enough that her child liveth".[68]

Pocahontas's funeral took place on March 21, 1617, in the parish of Saint George's, Gravesend.[69] Her grave is thought to be underneath the church's chancel, though since that church was destroyed in a fire in 1727, its exact site is unknown.[70] Her memory is honored with a life-size bronze statue at St. George's Church by William Ordway Partridge.[71]

Of course that's the euro version who took her there. Where did she die? There? Forced marriage? Yeah. That shit. You should really read more. It's in books love. There's a reason america didn't want slaves to be able to read. This is the new way of keeping you ignorant. It's all bright and shiny.

If you're coming from a eurocentric perception of reality versus a human being perception of reality, it sounds just grand.

That is the conqueror mentality.

That's why there can never be peace, look at america war, endlessly slaughtering, caging it's own, it's a machine that eats human beings, always someone, some people.

That's why they will destroy their own ability to live on the earth. Their perception of reality is toxic to life.

You're a fucking moon bat moron. STFU. :D

Any halfwit inbred jackass who can disparage the name Pocahontas clearly has no understanding of his or her nation's foundational history. She died in captivity in Britain for befriending the euros; big mistake. Pocahontas was wrong about the euros, King Philip was right about them and recognized just who the savages were.

No she didn't you fucking moron. Pocahontas was treated like royalty and was a major hit at the English Court. She died sailing home to Virginia.

Jeez....why do the looney left always tell ignorant lies?

Pocahontas - Wikipedia

Although Pocahontas was not a princess in Powhatan culture, the Virginia Company nevertheless presented her as one to the English public. The inscription on a 1616 engraving of Pocahontas, made for the company, reads: "MATOAKA ALS REBECCA FILIA POTENTISS : PRINC : POWHATANI IMP:VIRGINIÆ", which means: "Matoaka, alias Rebecca, daughter of the most powerful prince of the Powhatan Empire of Virginia". Many English at this time recognized Powhatan as the ruler of an empire, and presumably accorded to his daughter what they considered appropriate status. Smith's letter to Queen Anne refers to "Powhatan their chief King".[9] Cleric and travel writer Samuel Purchas recalled meeting Pocahontas in London, noting that she impressed those she met because she "carried her selfe as the daughter of a king".[62] When he met her again in London, Smith referred to Pocahontas deferentially as a "Kings daughter".[63]

In March 1617, Rolfe and Pocahontas boarded a ship to return to Virginia; the ship had sailed only as far as Gravesend on the river Thames when Pocahontas became gravely ill.[66] She was taken ashore and died at the approximate age of 21. It is not known what caused her death, but theories range from pneumonia, smallpox, and tuberculosis to her having been poisoned.[67] According to Rolfe, she died saying, "all must die, but tis enough that her child liveth".[68]

Pocahontas's funeral took place on March 21, 1617, in the parish of Saint George's, Gravesend.[69] Her grave is thought to be underneath the church's chancel, though since that church was destroyed in a fire in 1727, its exact site is unknown.[70] Her memory is honored with a life-size bronze statue at St. George's Church by William Ordway Partridge.[71]

They don't research anything. They just make stupid statements and don't think anyone will notice.

They also look like fools.

Dances with LIES campaign for more Wampum. Go on Spirit Journey to see Chiefs Lenin, Marx, and Mao. Walk many moons...….

Was there free firewater for the attendees?
i would appreciate it if you see the video and comment on it. or not...

I would appreciate it if YOU would stop referring to Ms. Warren as "Pocohantas". It is such a demeaning and ignorant thing to do that it is impossible to discuss anything with someone who is so disrespectful to Native Americans. It is like calling her "******". Disgusting.

'I am not a person of color.'

'I just play one when I want to screw a minority out of a scholarship to a prestigious college. Now I want to convince your dumb hick gullible sheep asses that I drink beer, that my selfish and lying days are behind me, and I want to be elected President for YOU!'

'Oh, and President Trump is a bully and a racist because he called me out for what I did.'

:lmao:

Warren is a great replacement for Hillary.

Hillary screwed Bernie, Bernie's supporters, and every Democrats in the Democratic party by stealing a nomination she could not win herself...

Warren screwed a native American / Minority out of a scholarship to a prestigious college because she could not get one any other way...

Both have proven they will stop at nothing, that there is no one they will not screw over to get what they want and what benefits THEM...

But she and Democrats will continue to try to convince 'Gruber's Army' that she is completely changed now. :p

I would appreciate it if YOU would stop referring to Ms. Warren as "Pocohantas". It is such a demeaning and ignorant thing to do that it is impossible to discuss anything with someone who is so disrespectful to Native Americans. It is like calling her "******". Disgusting.
good luck with that. i'd love to see most people stop doing the jr high name calling all around but it isn't going to happen.

good luck with that. i'd love to see most people stop doing the jr high name calling all around but it isn't going to happen.

I agree that it's probably hopeless, but this one is really offensive. I live in an area with a lot of Native Americans - some on the local reservation, but a lot in town too. We have few blacks or Asians here. Those who are non-white are native. Calling a woman "Pocohantas" is like calling someone a "n-i-g-g-e-r".

Elizabeth Warren passed herself off as a "Native American" because it was advantageous to her career in academics! It was a sleazy thing to do.
Don lost his bet and reneged, kinda his thing. That's why US banks haven't gone near him for decades.

You expect anyone to listen to a 46-minute-long campaign speech? Jesus, just get to it.
Nah, I think we all pretty much know the typical american attention span; tweet length and bird bath deep.

I agree that it's probably hopeless, but this one is really offensive. I live in an area with a lot of Native Americans - some on the local reservation, but a lot in town too. We have few blacks or Asians here. Those who are non-white are native. Calling a woman "Pocohantas" is like calling someone a "n-i-g-g-e-r".
that's why this dude is just trolling. unfortunately people react. that's our first instinct and people know this. so say something stupid then sit back and watch the hilarity of people telling you how stupid you are.

not a fan of warren but to insult indians cause she's stupid makes no sense to me.

That's a lie that conservatives tell, but it never happened. Warren has never asked for or received any special consideration in the academic world, because of her native heritage. Harvard was not even aware of her native heritage when they hired her.

Conservative will believe any lie they're told. Start fact checking before you swallow their slurs and repeat them.

Don lost his bet and reneged, kinda his thing. That's why US banks haven't gone near him for decades.

And that does what? Allow Pocahontas to claim minority status when convenient?

That's not why she's under your skirt. Recall all the times Don boasted about abusing the system? Whine about both phony.

That's a lie that conservatives tell, but it never happened. Warren has never asked for or received any special consideration in the academic world, because of her native heritage. Harvard was not even aware of her native heritage when they hired her.

Conservative will believe any lie they're told. Start fact checking before you swallow their slurs and repeat them.

America has rejected coherency, react emotionally and chose one of the two lanes you are offered.

And that does what? Allow Pocahontas to claim minority status when convenient?

That's not why she's under your skirt. Recall all the times Don boasted about abusing the system? Whine about both phony.

So, she's "under my skirt" because Don boasted? WTF kinda liberal logic is that?

Forum List

Back