Fully Vetted Immigrant Convicted of Terrorism

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Color me shocked.

An Uzbek refugee authorities say had an unwavering commitment to kill personnel at a military base or civilians at crowded Fourth of July celebrations in downtown Boise, Idaho, has been sentenced to 25 years in prison.

Fazliddin Kurbanov received the sentence Thursday that includes three years of supervised release and a $250,000 fine. He will also face deportation proceedings after serving the prison sentence.

A federal jury in August convicted Kurbanov of conspiracy, attempting to support a terrorist organization and possession of bomb-making components. Kurbanov has maintained his innocence.

Color me shocked.

An Uzbek refugee authorities say had an unwavering commitment to kill personnel at a military base or civilians at crowded Fourth of July celebrations in downtown Boise, Idaho, has been sentenced to 25 years in prison.

Fazliddin Kurbanov received the sentence Thursday that includes three years of supervised release and a $250,000 fine. He will also face deportation proceedings after serving the prison sentence.

A federal jury in August convicted Kurbanov of conspiracy, attempting to support a terrorist organization and possession of bomb-making components. Kurbanov has maintained his innocence.

No enough punishment! And, a get-out-of-jail-free reprimand, practically.

Color me shocked.

Why not simply put a bullet through his head? Why keep him alive? What is the worth?

Color me shocked.

Why not simply put a bullet through his head? Why keep him alive? What is the worth?
One more for Obamas growing pardon list.

Forum List

Back