Fun Question:So What Can Hillary Clinton See From Her House? Aliens From Mars?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:banana::boobies::poop: So far we all know what Sarah Palin, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz and maybe even Bill Clinton can see from there houses (even with their telescopes), so what about Hillary? There has to be at least 12 great answers for this one. So, "Room Comedians", lets have some new laffs,,fill in the blank:
............Hi !! My Name Is Hillary Clinton, I Am Running For President, and I Can See __________________ From My House !!!
:thewave:

:banana::boobies::poop: So far we all know what Sarah Palin, Marco Rubio, Ted Cruz and maybe even Bill Clinton can see from there houses (even with their telescopes), so what about Hillary? There has to be at least 12 great answers for this one. So, "Room Comedians", lets have some new laffs,,fill in the blank:
............Hi !! My Name Is Hillary Clinton, I Am Running For President, and I Can See __________________ From My House !!!

Hi !! My Name Is Hillary Clinton, I Am Running For President, and I Can See the White House From My House !!!

Telling that crazy right wingers actually make statements about the crazy things they say they see, but you have to try to make up something to blame on Hillary.

She has never been able to see what slick willy is doing or... Has she known all along??
Lol

Telling that crazy right wingers actually make statements about the crazy things they say they see, but you have to try to make up something to blame on Hillary.

but you have to try to make up something to blame on Hillary.

like the left who are still quoting a comedienne impersonating Governor Palin, saying she could see Russia from her house/porch?

my Swiss bank account

You know you can't even afford to buy the Swiss Miss with marshmallows, much less have an account there.
upload_2016-1-7_20-4-28.jpeg

In just a little over a year, she'll be back living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue - so the Washington Memorial, the Smithsonian, the Lincoln Memorial, to name a few...

In just a little over a year, she'll be back living at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue - so the Washington Memorial, the Smithsonian, the Lincoln Memorial, to name a few...

Trump will hire her as a maid for his wife!!!!! Remember she's just a POOR, BLACK GIRL!

Hillary_Jerk_Poor_Black_Child_Poster.jpg

Forum List

Back