Funniest Damn Thing You've Ever Seen

Somebody is going to stroke out on one of these shows one day....think of the ratings.....

I was watching this on Hannity last night, laughing my ass off & thunking "when is the N-word gonna fly"?

DOH! There it went :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::21::laugh:

Yep I was saw it live. I wonder how much that fukterd on the left earned in his racist agitating career. Who cares about black people, I is a rich mo fo. Every one of those gap toothed mother Fs are from the same damned mold.

Blimp agitator Abrahms is the female gap toothed snarling version.

I thought Jerry Springer was off the air?!
I didnt know "HARVARD" had chimpanzees on their staff?

You share that with your black friend, do you?

We laugh at people like you, because of how stupid you are to believe that loud mouthed fool. Sorry that you dont appreciated the humor of it.

I remember well...When the tide turns, a liberal will show FAUX indignation....
bush_monkey_edited.jpg

I was watching this on Hannity last night, laughing my ass off & thunking "when is the N-word gonna fly"?

DOH! There it went :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::21::laugh:

Never seen West lose his shit like this....Never had his bullshit called out by a man blacker than he is...Probably a PTSD moment.

Last edited:

We laugh at people like you, because of how stupid you are to believe that loud mouthed fool. Sorry that you dont appreciated the humor of it.

bush_monkey_edited.jpg

You libturds have been sucking on Bush The Traitors balls lately Pal. Pick the hairs off your teeth so we can understand ya better.

bush_monkey_edited.jpg

You libturds have been sucking on Bush The Traitors balls lately Pal. pick the hairs off your teeth so we can understand ya.

I am not bashing bush, but showing the Canadian C nt, that chimps and people are used all the time, especially when one of them rales like a liberal as seen from the "HARVARD" professor. Just making a point that they showed bush as a chimp, i showed old yeller was a chimp.

bush_monkey_edited.jpg

You libturds have been sucking on Bush The Traitors balls lately Pal. pick the hairs off your teeth so we can understand ya.

I am not bashing bush, but showing the Canadian C nt, that chimps and people are used all the time, especially when one of them rales like a liberal as seen from the "HARVARD" professor. Just making a point that they showed bush as a chimp, i showed old yeller was a chimp.

Ok man., I can buy that.

It's totally offensive when any of you immediately put up the chimp vids and memes when you're making fun of a black person. You can try to brush it off as humor or whatever. It's bullshit.

Forum List

Back