Funny how all the people against the border wall...

They were for the wall, before they were against the wall.

Except it wasn't a 15 billion dollar wall, it was 4 billion fencing.

And it was impossible to build, resulted in tons of law suits, and did nothing to stem the flow of illegal immigration. That's why it was never finished. A total waste of money.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.
The only obstacle to building the wall was Obama.

And it was impossible to build, resulted in tons of law suits, and did nothing to stem the flow of illegal immigration. That's why it was never finished. A total waste of money.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.

And Trump is not doing same, he is doing something 4-5 times more expensive and way more intrusive into private properties.
lol So you would support it if it were less expensive and had fewer private property issues?

Eminent Domain comes to mind as it pertains to building the wall if private property becomes an issue. If ever there was a time for this act, the defense of the nation is certainly it.

And Trump is not doing same, he is doing something 4-5 times more expensive and way more intrusive into private properties.
lol So you would support it if it were less expensive and had fewer private property issues?

It certainly becomes more palatable way to spend our resources, I'm not against secure borders, I'm against solutions that are worse than the problem.

Minimum wage was also $5.15 per hour back then, and none of us had Android phones.

And Trump "beautiful wall" will still be tons more expensive....so what is your point?

You're the one whining about things these days being more expensive than they were 11 years ago, and I'm just over here like, "No shit, Sherlock!"

Stop making bullshit up, making you look retarded.

You think everything costs the same as it did 11 years ago?

laughs in hajji.jpg

It certainly becomes more palatable way to spend our resources, I'm not against secure borders, I'm against solutions that are worse than the problem.
The solution is a one time expense. The problem is a broken ATM machine.

Minimum wage was also $5.15 per hour back then, and none of us had Android phones.

And Trump "beautiful wall" will still be tons more expensive....so what is your point?

You're the one whining about things these days being more expensive than they were 11 years ago, and I'm just over here like, "No shit, Sherlock!"

View attachment 108964

You are clearly an idiot.

What is cheaper - 30 foot cement wall, or a fence?

16196044_934104506719981_8325814345412691354_n.jpg

I'm actually okay with TH3 WALL, for two reasons. One, I personally stand to profit from it. Two, to see the look on the tards' faces when it has ZERO positive impact on our economy.

View attachment 108964

What is effective- a 30ft cement wall or a 2 dollar pair of wire cutters?

...voted for the very people who made the border wall possible in the first place.

Regardless of how anyone feels about the border, all Trump effectively did was sign an order to enforce a law that was passed over a decade ago.

If anyone has any doubt that Biden, Obama, and Hillary all voted for the very border that's being re-enforced, look no further than here:

H.R. 6061 (109th): Secure Fence Act of 2006 -- Senate Vote #262 -- Sep 29, 2006

16265266_10155055923011189_8285274127216226172_n.jpg
I don't care that there's a border "wall" or not. We already have a border fence here in CA......I just don't feel we should pay for it when it was "promised" that the Mexicans would pay for it when we know that's ridiculous.

View attachment 108964

What is effective- a 30ft cement wall or a 2 dollar pair of wire cutters?
A shovel.....or rope with grappling hook.

View attachment 108964

Depends on how long it lasts and how much maintenance is required.

But I'm sure you already had all that factored by the time you could type the first thing that comes to your fingers.

autism.jpg

Since Mexico is going to pay for the wall one way or the other, that's one objection out of the way, and now if President Trump can find a way to satisfy property owners you'll be all for it, right?

View attachment 108965

Ladder and a rope - $100.

Student Visa - a few bucks.

...voted for the very people who made the border wall possible in the first place.

Regardless of how anyone feels about the border, all Trump effectively did was sign an order to enforce a law that was passed over a decade ago.

If anyone has any doubt that Biden, Obama, and Hillary all voted for the very border that's being re-enforced, look no further than here:

H.R. 6061 (109th): Secure Fence Act of 2006 -- Senate Vote #262 -- Sep 29, 2006

16265266_10155055923011189_8285274127216226172_n.jpg
I don't care that there's a border "wall" or not. We already have a border fence here in CA......I just don't feel we should pay for it when it was "promised" that the Mexicans would pay for it when we know that's ridiculous.

I'll reserve judgement for when the border is secure and what the final costs are.

Anyway, the 2006 law says nothing about anyone else paying for it. You'll forgive me if I don't jump into the blubbering hyperbole pool before anything even happens.

View attachment 108965

Ladder and a rope - $100
Won't work on a 55' wall.

View attachment 108965

Ladder and a rope - $100.

Student Visa - a few bucks.
Please let me know where you can buy a 32 foot ladder for a hundred bucks.

View attachment 108965

Ladder and a rope - $100
Won't work on a 55' wall.

55? Make that 30 billion.

illigal immgration through mexican border is only a fraction of all illegal migration however.

Forum List

Back