Funny Pictures Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Funny-Tattoo.bmp

Ha-ha! :lmao: Me neither!

No, I still can't access that page. Weird. It tells me the web page is not available and when I click more, here is the message I get. I guess I can't look at that picture. Lol! :smile: I have an ad blocker that I installed. That could be why. Don't know.

This webpage is not available
Reload Less
The server at fotozup.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.
Error code: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

No, I still can't access that page. Weird. It tells me the web page is not available and when I click more, here is the message I get. I guess I can't look at that picture. Lol! :smile: I have an ad blocker that I installed. That could be why. Don't know.

This webpage is not available
Reload Less
The server at fotozup.com can't be found, because the DNS lookup failed. DNS is the network service that translates a website's name to its Internet address. This error is most often caused by having no connection to the Internet or a misconfigured network. It can also be caused by an unresponsive DNS server or a firewall preventing Google Chrome from accessing the network.
Error code: DNS_PROBE_FINISHED_NXDOMAIN

Hmm. Weird. It comes up fine for me. It might be a regional issue with your provider.

Here's a consolation photo. :D

funny-images-without-captions-9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back