Funny Pictures Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
-thats-gross_20120526113933.jpg

That is disgusting!

There actually quite a few of these things out there too.
icon_eek.gif

h1E208752

lol

Guys have serious issues! :shock: Why on earth would anyone want to go down there when there is menstruation blood?

I wouldn't allow it. I would say no, you are not doing that. For one thing, it would be kind of embarrassing for me, and for another thing, it's just really gross and messy. I don't know if I would ever want to kiss that guy again after THAT. What ELSE does he want to put in his mouth?

What? It's a good source of protein!
lmfao.gif

Just kidding, of course.
icon_wink.gif

Rest assured, the vast majority of us guys have no desire whatsoever go "spelunking" down there around "that time of the month." lol

This should say "HE" and not she. Normally guys are way more dirty disgusting whores than women.

So there, manpygs! :razz:

images

It was just a joke, Chris. Sheesh!
lol.gif

icon_eek.gif

h1E208752

lol

Guys have serious issues! :shock: Why on earth would anyone want to go down there when there is menstruation blood?

I wouldn't allow it. I would say no, you are not doing that. For one thing, it would be kind of embarrassing for me, and for another thing, it's just really gross and messy. I don't know if I would ever want to kiss that guy again after THAT. What ELSE does he want to put in his mouth?

What? It's a good source of protein!
lmfao.gif

Just kidding, of course.
icon_wink.gif

Rest assured, the vast majority of us guys have no desire whatsoever go "spelunking" down there around "that time of the month." lol

This should say "HE" and not she. Normally guys are way more dirty disgusting whores than women.

So there, manpygs! :razz:

images

It was just a joke, Chris. Sheesh!
lol.gif

So were mine! :D Did you thank them yet?

You didn't thank mine!
lol.gif

I'll thank the "manpygs" one. Happy, now? :D

I don't agree with it, and I don't think it's all that funny either. I'm not angry about it either, and I DO have a sense of humor, but I want to make a point here. If some women act like whores it's more than likely because some guy was begging her and wouldn't leave her alone about having sex with him, and then when she finally gives in to his incessant whining because SHE feels bad, he turns around and calls her a whore.

This is quite common place among men, and although this a joke thread, I'm in a "mood" today, and felt like calling attention to this fact. As well as the fact that no man has the right to call any woman a "whore" because he is more than likely a much bigger whore who has had much more exposure to "things" than the woman he is calling a whore. If it's not okay for women, then it's not okay for you guys either. That means keep it in your pants and don't even ask. :D

I guess, being a woman, I don't find referring to women as "whores" or as "dirty" to be very humorous.

You didn't thank mine!
lol.gif

I don't agree with it, and I don't think it's all that funny either. I'm not angry about it either, and I DO have a sense of humor, but I want to make a point here. If some women act like whores it's more than likely because some guy was begging her and wouldn't leave her alone about having sex with him, and then when she finally gives in to his incessant whining because SHE feels bad, he turns around and calls her a whore.

This is quite common place among men, and although this a joke thread, I'm in a "mood" today, and felt like calling attention to this fact. As well as the fact that no man has the right to call any woman a "whore" because he is more than likely a much bigger whore who has had much more exposure to "things" than the woman he is calling a whore. If it's not okay for women, then it's not okay for you guys either. That means keep it in your pants and don't even ask. :D

I guess, being a woman, I don't find referring to women as "whores" or as "dirty" to be very humorous.

Frankly, I think you're taking things a bit too seriously, Chris.
icon_wink.gif

There are some genuinely douchey, promiscuous men out there. No one's denying that, and they tend to get called out as such.

However, I think we both know that there are plenty of women out there who fit that bill as well. No, they aren't all "victims" of men either.

As far as I'm concerned, they're just as valid targets to make fun of as anyone else.
shrug.gif

You didn't thank mine!
lol.gif

icon_wink.gif

There are some genuinely douchey, promiscuous men out there. No one's denying that, and they tend to get called out as such.

However, I think we both know that there are plenty of women out there who fit that bill as well. No, they aren't all "victims" of men either.

As far as I'm concerned, they're just as valid targets to make fun of as anyone else.
shrug.gif

I think those women have emotional/mental issues and/or scars. However, "spreading your seed" is normal behavior for men, so it is you guys who are the true whores. :) True story.

You didn't thank mine!
lol.gif

icon_wink.gif

shrug.gif

I think those women have emotional/mental issues and/or scars. However, "spreading your seed" is normal behavior for men, so it is you guys who are the true whores. :) True story.

Some guys do, and some guys don't, just as some women do and some women don't. It depends upon the individual.

It doesn't always have to do with emotional issues either. Some people just aren't very bright, or don't care enough to be selective with regard to their partners. lol

Like I said, it depends upon the individual.

It's not an attack on "all women." It was just a joke at the expense of certain women who make a point of behaving a certain way.
icon_wink.gif

Last edited:

You didn't thank mine!
lol.gif

icon_wink.gif

shrug.gif

Some guys do, and some guys don't, just as some women do and some women don't. It depends upon the individual.

It doesn't always have to do with emotional issues either. Some people just aren't very bright, or don't care enough to be selective with regard to their partners. lol

Like I said, it depends upon the individual. It's not an attack on "all women."

It was just a joke at the expense of certain women who make a point of behaving a certain way.
icon_wink.gif

Okay, we should probably nix this conversation here. You can private message me if you want to talk about it more. :D

icon_eek.gif

h1E208752

lol

Why? Red Wings.

icon_eek.gif

h1E208752

lol

Why? Red Wings.

Yup.
lol.gif

68901.jpg

icon_eek.gif

h1E208752

lol

Why? Red Wings.

Yup.
lol.gif

68901.jpg

Ack! Stop!!! :lol:

You didn't thank mine!
lol.gif

You're wrong. Women have this tendency to shift blame onto men. Women make choices for themselves, they're not always reacting to men. Some women like to have sex with a lot of men because it makes them feel desired and powerful and beautiful.

Different standards apply to men than to women because men are different than women. It's really as simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back