Furious BLM protesters clash with Chicago cops after video showed Dexter Reed being shot almost 100 times in less than a minute

Ha what facts that they shot almost 100
Rounds. You are the one ignoring the facts
No, because you or me don't know all the facts, so you are ignoring the possibilities that are found in the facts already being presented. This is how fake narratives are created.

Not an issue of civil rights. The guy shot 11 shots at police officers during a traffic stop.

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

No, you stupid Commie fuck. the argument is that if you persecute cops for DOING THEIR JOBS, people won't want to be cops.

And then we will all end up using our own guns to defend ourselves from the Dexter Reeds of the world. But no worry, the usual race pimps will file lawsuits when we do that, too.

I trust the cops more than Dexter Reed. How about you.

Although to be fair, we need to praise Reed has committed no more crimes after March 22nd.
Joe, this can't be you can it ? When did this change occur ?

Much like George Floyd, all he had to do was just be a decent person and he wouldn't be dead.

His death is 100% his own fault and no one else's. Once you do anything to attract the attention of the police you take your own life into your hands and everytime you escalate things you increase your chances of bodily harm.

The lessor here is, if you don't want the cops after you then don't do things to make them come after you like breaking the law.

That's such an easy concept, I don't know why these people can't get it. He knew he was going back to jail, that's why he shot the cop. It's why he tried to drive off. It's why he tried to run. If he'd have put that much thought and effort into not give the cops a reason, he'd be alive today.

When is the most recent time you were pulled over and your first instinct is to shoot a Police officer out of your window as you disobeyed instructions? pknopp wants this to be normalized if they think they were pulled over for a minor reason. WTH!!!

Glad not to be in the USA.!!!! I urge others to take a break from the USA whether they’re on the left or the right a lot of people are fed up with how things are going.

Here in Cambodia, there is none of the trouble that we have in America. none of these violent crimes because of a degraded culture.

Go to a lot of shopping malls in America and it’s filled with filth and thieves and graffiti. Doesn’t exist here in Cambodia or Thailand.

We just need to go back to how things used to be in this country. … we had a stronger middle class for blacks and whites when our ancestors built a beautiful country.
Why are you posting here?

You are not American and this is none of your business

When is the most recent time you were pulled over and your first instinct is to shoot a Police officer out of your window as you disobeyed instructions? pknopp wants this to be normalized if they think they were pulled over for a minor reason. WTH!!!

I think I'll wait for the official investigation to end.

Awesome, dude. Eventually, no one will want to be a cop anymore.

Then we can be at the mercy of the Dexter Reed's of the world.

sounds like Joe or his significant other got Blacked up on the streets recently? My my, the worm has turned.

That seems to be the assumption of the oversight board also.

It doesn't take 5 people to stop someone for a seat belt violation.

how many does it take to stop a felon in a 4000lb SUV? Eh genius. What if some were nearby, not busy. The call was known armed felon. Just Stuff it pantyliner.

Memphis Cop was killed by thugs the same night on a stop, a car chase, a shootout. Many Cops joined in. Kiss off you POS.

pknopp gives the funny button over dead cop in Memphis shot by Black thugs at a 2AM car stop. Filthy anti-everything decent POS.

I'm laughing about how you were triggered and went off half cocked over me discussing a news story.

Forum List

Back