Furious BLM protesters clash with Chicago cops after video showed Dexter Reed being shot almost 100 times in less than a minute

So he wasn't hit when he was on the ground, shots were fired after he went down.

"After Reed fell to the ground". If he wasn't hit well sheesh. Maybe the officer shouldn't have been armed.

I think I'll wait for the official investigation to end.

No need to watch the video and determine for yourself, right? Let the anti police government of Chicago and COPA tell you what you seen with your own eyes.

they stop this black dude from no seat belt . in does not comply and roles his window down and shoots at cops. the cops shot back and he dies. a cop was shot by him and is in the hospital as well. the black got himself killed cause he was stupid and of course what did they thin k the cops are going to do when he shoots at them and wounds one of their cops. maybe his mommy should have taught him how to comply with cops and follow laws. now you got all these blacks out there acting like animals trying to destroy the city again. what do they expect will happen when you shoot and wound a cop? just comply with cops or i dot know follow the laws. dont get in a shoot out with cops.

Jesus Christ, 100 in under a minute?

Somebody needs more training.

No need to watch the video and determine for yourself, right? Let the anti police government of Chicago and COPA tell you what you seen with your own eyes.

The video is inconclusive at best. The video doesn't state the actual reason he was stopped.

Yes. It should. When somebody stumbles out of the car, unarmed and falls down dead, cops should stop shooting.

If that actually happened, then you'd be correct. But he didn't just stumble out of the car and fall dead.

The video is inconclusive at best. The video doesn't state the actual reason he was stopped.

The reasons for him being stopped is irrelevant. Being pulled over doesn't warrant shooting a cop. Being told to roll down your window, to "not roll it back up" or to unlock your doors, doesn't warrant shooting a cop.

You're just bringing semantics into this. The videos (all body cams) prove he was given lawful orders. It proves he shot first, hitting an LEO. It also shows him trying to drive away after shooting a cop.

His crime was not wearing a seat belt. A seat belt that they couldn't even have seen through the tinted glass from where they were at.

Then it took 5 officers to make a stop for not wearing a seat belt? Do cops generally surround a car with their guns drawn for a seat belt violation?

His crime was shooting a police officer. Stop lying to yourself.

The reasons for him being stopped is irrelevant.

And yet it isn't. Watch, I bet his family gets a huge settlement over having his rights violated.

Being pulled over doesn't warrant shooting a cop. Being told to roll down your window, to "not roll it back up" or to unlock your doors, doesn't warrant shooting a cop.

You're just bringing semantics into this. The videos (all body cams) prove he was given lawful orders. It proves he shot first, hitting an LEO. It also shows him trying to drive away after shooting a cop.

And yet it doesn't prove he ever fired a shot.

Why are you posting here?

You are not American and this is none of your business
1713020977377.png
Born and bred in the USA

Taking a break from the filth tho. Tired of the news cycle Israel/ Palestine Russia Ukraine , blm , “white supremacy”

It’s not about morals . No one in media or Hollywood talks about Haiti, slavery in Africa or the poor American.

Disobeying cops or shooting at cops is kinda unique to America…it’s embarrassing wasn’t like this back in the day.

Shooting at a police officer will get you killed. Nothing remarkable about that.

BLM is doing a great job of dividing the country. It is frustrating how effective cultural Marxism is in America. We are the victims of our own success. That shit only plays when people are generally comfortable. Feels like there are some cracks expanding, like with DEI, but we're still too comfortable and can afford to allow this stupid shit while it tears our society apart.

View attachment 931495Born and bred in the USA

Taking a break from the filth tho. Tired of the news cycle Israel/ Palestine Russia Ukraine , blm , “white supremacy”

It’s not about morals . No one in media or Hollywood talks about Haiti, slavery in Africa or the poor American.

Disobeying cops or shooting at cops is kinda unique to America…it’s embarrassing wasn’t like this back in the day.
The black culture reinforces that respecting authority is racist and not cool. This is a fairly recent development. Ice Cube talks about how he believes this was intentional -

Shooting at a police officer will get you killed. Nothing remarkable about that.

BLM is doing a great job of dividing the country. It is frustrating how effective cultural Marxism is in America. We are the victims of our own success. That shit only plays when people are generally comfortable. Feels like there are some cracks expanding, like with DEI, but we're still too comfortable and can afford to allow this stupid shit while it tears our society apart.
Cops have a tough job. Used to be the case that cops and firefighters were looked up to buy our media and school systems. Now they are denigrated and insulted.

God bless the black and white cops in the USA.

It’s sad when anybody dies even if they pull a gun on a cop and get shot. But the shakedown lawyers and blm like organizations have gotten tons of money wrongfully from cases just like described in the original post. We need responsible adults in positions of power inn the USA but we don’t. We have left-wing fanatics often in these positions.

I’m confident for the American future. A lot of people are waking up and now rejecting wokeness. They are recognized all of the left-wing fanaticism, and even some neoconservative policies are coinciding with one of the worst economies and inflation in US history.

The black culture reinforces that respecting authority is racist and not cool. This is a fairly recent development. Ice Cube talks about how he believes this was intentional -

Ice cube has been making a lot of sense. I liked his interview on Tucker Carlson and I think I saw part of what you show above.

I’m confident for the American future.

I’m not optimistic at all. I’m out working in it everyday. I had travel to Asia. I see how hard they work, how orderly everything is. I see the stupidity here in the US, the waste, the vandalism, grafitti, fags queers homeO with paper clips in their nose, neck tattoos etc.

The GOVT is now 100% criminal top to bottom. A Mafia getting rich of of us. They own the voting, they set rules to ensure power. They never get punished or charged if they are full on deep state. They torture J5, harrass Trump. I could go on.

Last edited:
I’m not optimistic at all. I’m out working in it everyday. I had travel to Asia. I see how hard they work, how orderly everything is. I see the stupidity here in the US, the waste, the vandalism, grafitti, fags queers homeO with paper clips in their nose, neck tattoos etc.

The GOVT is now 100% criminal top to bottom. A Mafia getting rich of of us. They own the voting, they set rules to ensure power. They never get punished or charged if they are full on deep state. They torture J5, harrass Trump. I could go on.

Trump ain't any better. He reauthorized the deep state when he signed the FISA reauthorization. Johnson just went to Mara Lago, and Trump said "Johnson's doing a great job." <<<This was after the FISA bill just passed the house.

Forum List

Back