Furious BLM protesters clash with Chicago cops after video showed Dexter Reed being shot almost 100 times in less than a minute

Known violent felon, rolls up heavily tinted window in a car nobody can see in; he wanted to be all Gangsta n Shit so nobody should blame cops for shooting right then, when he rolled the window up, Fuck letting these scum get off the first shot.
all he had to do was except a the ticket. no he runs from cops then shoots at them. hitting one who was not armed. stupied dude got himself killed.

If elected, he will be held to responsibility. Perfection is not possible. Pure direction is.

BS. He didn't held accountable the first time he did it.

Or when he:

Assaulted our 2A
Funded gender studies in Pakistan
Tried to give blacks $500 billion in reparations
Signed 12cr's
Increased the debt ceiling all those times
and on and on and on an on. Constantly slapping Republican & conservative voters in the face. The only ones who tried to hold Trump accountable where primaried and ran out of DC. Two of the most conservative congressmen in DC. Thomas Massie and Justin Amash.

all he had to do was except a the ticket. no he runs from cops then shoots at them. hitting one who was not armed. stupied dude got himself killed.

Ran from the cops? Before they got out? That would explain the dents in his driver side door. I'd like to see the dashcam from when they started pursuing him.

The thug in the car. Didn't you see the video? The gun smoke coming out the window?
Or were you just looking for something to justify the thug?

Just like I never saw the uniformed police officers noted before, no I did not see any such thing.

Ha what facts that they shot almost 100
Rounds. You are the one ignoring the facts
If the cops had revolvers rather than hi-capacity semiautomatic pistols there would have been fewer rounds fired.

Of course the bad guys, including the victim in this case, often have high cap semiautomatic pistols. To insist police go back to revolvers would put them at a disadvantage.

Often under stress a person will continue to pull the trigger until his weapon is empty.

I‘m a civilian and I am not fond of the “fill the air with lead” philosophy. I carry a five shot revolver and when I practice I can shoot two aimed shots a second at a target placed at 7 yards. I also mentally count the rounds as I fire. I am not a cop and I realize that I am responsible for every shot I fire. I want to make as sure as possible I hit what I aim at. Hopefully I never will have to find out how I would react under the stress of a life or death shootout.

If the cops had revolvers rather than hi-capacity semiautomatic pistols there would have been fewer rounds fired.

Of course the bad guys, including the victim in this case, often have high cap semiautomatic pistols. To insist police go back to revolvers would put them at a disadvantage.

Often under stress a person will continue to pull the trigger until his weapon is empty.

And then reload, empty, reload and empty again.

And then reload, empty, reload and empty again.
It is much easier to reload a magazine fed pistol than a revolver. Speedloaders help and some revolvers can use a full moon clip which can be very quick.

no proof of that liberal left press lies. if the black thug had not done what he done and taken the ticket he still be here.

In the barrage of gunfire, one officer can be seen on his own body camera unloading and reloading multiple magazines into his gun.

Dexter Reed shooting: Questions over traffic stop, CPD use-of-force remain after bodycam video released

The cop didn't even know why he was shooting.

He later remarks to a fellow officer: “Did he start shooting at us?”

A female officer replies: “Don’t say anything. Do you hear me? Be quiet.”

In the barrage of gunfire, one officer can be seen on his own body camera unloading and reloading multiple magazines into his gun.

Dexter Reed shooting: Questions over traffic stop, CPD use-of-force remain after bodycam video released

The cop didn't even know why he was shooting.

He later remarks to a fellow officer: “Did he start shooting at us?”

A female officer replies: “Don’t say anything. Do you hear me? Be quiet.”
tell that to cop bleeding on ground this black thug shot. he shot at them first its black thugs fault.

Ok, so someone started shooting. Those who didn't know, knew there was a threat and a reason to shoot.
Again, you're playing defense attorney for a cops shooting, criminal, loser thug.

When cops lie, nothing they say thereafter should be taken at face value. Just be honest.

When cops lie, nothing they say thereafter should be taken at face value. Just be honest.

Warfare is hell and things happen in 1/4 seconds. Not surprised if confusion arises. It is a street war with felonious thugs 24-7, you own it tomato nuts.

Cop in Memphis shot (killed Friday) by thug who was recently released with an illegal Glock modified to automatic fire. You own the destruction of Americas judicial system also.

Forum List

Back