Fusion GPS Founder Negotiates Deal With House Intel Committee - Will He Still Take The 5th?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Fusion GPS Partner Strikes Deal To Testify Before House Intel Committee

"Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson struck a deal on Wednesday to testify voluntarily before the House Intelligence Committee next week to discuss his opposition research firm’s involvement in the Steele dossier.

Simpson and his lawyer met with members of the committee for several hours to hammer out a deal for his closed-door testimony.

The Daily Caller was informed that Simpson had indicated prior to Wednesday’s meeting that he would plead the Fifth during his deposition, just as his two co-founders, Peter Fritsch and Thomas Catan, did during interviews last month. But as part of the deal struck Wednesday, Simpson will not plead the Fifth."

Yeah, heard that one before. Hillary's IT Server Tech negotiated an Immunity deal for his testimony then, armed with that Immunity, plead the 5th when called to testify before Congress. 5 Clinton Staffers received Immunity.

"I've lost confidence in this investigation and I question the genuine effort in which it was carried out," Chaffetz said in a statement. "Immunity deals should not be a requirement for cooperating with the FBI." The Utah Republican said the FBI was "handing out immunity agreements like candy."
-- Five Clinton aides received immunity deals in FBI probe

Let's see if the Fusion GPS Founder pulls the same BS after receiving Immunity...

It's hilarious to watch the cult that is the GOP do ANYTHING they can to try and distract from the fact that the President of the United States and his closest advisors are in bed with the Russians.

It's hilarious to watch the cult that is the GOP do ANYTHING they can to try and distract from the fact that the President of the United States and his closest advisors are in bed with the Russians.
It's even more hilarious to watch snowflakes, fresh off their night of screaming at the sky over the 1 year anniversary of Trump kicking Hillary's ass, continue to repeat the same debunked false accusations against the President while STILL not having any evidence to back up their claims.

upload_2017-11-9_10-24-55.jpeg

:p

It's even more hilarious to watch snowflakes, fresh off their night of screaming at the sky over the 1 year anniversary of Trump kicking Hillary's ass, continue to repeat the same debunked false accusations against the President while STILL not having any evidence to back up their claims.

View attachment 159448

I mean if I also put my fingers in my ears and close my eyes I could probably claim I don't see the evidence either.

View attachment 159448

I mean if I also put my fingers in my ears and close my eyes I could probably claim I don't see the evidence either.
where is the evidence trump colluded with the russians, you retarded hack?

View attachment 159448

monkey-covers-eyes.jpg

View attachment 159448

Don't forget, they are also doing this.
23172748_1979128895694351_8340234984855167143_n.jpg

View attachment 159448

monkey-covers-eyes.jpg
Lol how can i ignore that evidence?

View attachment 159448

monkey-covers-eyes.jpg

The GOP are masters at ignoring that which does not line up with their twisted view of the world.

View attachment 159448

monkey-covers-eyes.jpg

The GOP are masters at ignoring that which does not line up with their twisted view of the world.
agreed. They and the Dems have that shit down to a science.
Now, back to the evidence you were going to post before de-railing..

No, what's funny is watching morons like you dance around this video that shows without doubt that obummer was pootins putz in the WH. What Party is that clown from again?

monkey-covers-eyes.jpg

Let's be honest. You have been exposed to the exact same evidence that I have read. You've just chosen to not believe it. Either it's fake news or a witch hunt or whatever else you've told yourself to gloss over the fact that 3 people have already been indicted and more are to come all in relation to the fact that our president is being investigated for connections to russia. I can link you to the countless articles that discuss the topic, but we both know you aren't going to read them. So.....your call hoss.

$150 million bribe from Russia for 20% of the US uranium reserves seems illegal.

Apparently, Progressives don't mind corruption as long as you want 32 bathrooms. Social Justice Warriors have their own rules.....THE CLINTON RULES.

Let's say it was Trump who got $150 million bribe from Russia for 20% of the US Uranium reserves......now do PROGS think it's corruption?

No, what's funny is watching morons like you dance around this video that shows without doubt that obummer was pootins putz in the WH. What Party is that clown from again?

Ok so bring up the charges! This is obvious collusion to undermine our democracy. We'll be able to impeach Obama in no time with this smoking gun.

View attachment 159448

monkey-covers-eyes.jpg
Damn! You should be a lawyer. When the judges asks for evidence you can show a picture of an ape covering his eyes and win every case.

monkey-covers-eyes.jpg

Let's be honest. You have been exposed to the exact same evidence that I have read. You've just chosen to not believe it. Either it's fake news or a witch hunt or whatever else you've told yourself to gloss over the fact that 3 people have already been indicted and more are to come all in relation to the fact that our president is being investigated for connections to russia. I can link you to the countless articles that discuss the topic, but we both know you aren't going to read them. So.....your call hoss.
there is no fucking evidence trump colluded with the russians. The people on the committee have SAID IT.
Hill Russia investigators: Panel still searching for 'any hint of collusion' - CNNPolitics

So fucking corrupt.....it's right there on camera....Obama colluding with Russia about his election.

So fucking corrupt.....it's right there on camera....Obama colluding with Russia about his election.

No, not about his election, about his freedom to do pootins bidding once he is reelected. Far, far worse.

there is no fucking evidence trump colluded with the russians. The people on the committee have SAID IT.
Hill Russia investigators: Panel still searching for 'any hint of collusion' - CNNPolitics

Did you read your own article? Of course not, you voted for Trump and are easily manipulated.

"Burr said the committee continues to look for "any hint of collusion" but has not come to any initial conclusions on that question, as it is still conducting interviews and reviewing documents, including 25 additional interviews this month.
The news conference Burr and Warner held to provide a progress report on their monthslong probe underscored their investigation is growing in scope and is not shying away from the question of collusion — which Trump has repeatedly dismissed as a "hoax."
Burr and Warner said they have largely confirmed the conclusions the intelligence community reached under the Obama administration that the Russian government meddled in the 2016 US election."

Which part of that text from YOUR link absolves Trump? And on top of that Mueller is leading the official investigation. When he says there is no collusion then I will believe it.

Ok so bring up the charges! This is obvious collusion to undermine our democracy. We'll be able to impeach Obama in no time with this smoking gun.

Were I in a position to do so I would, but how about you refraining from your deaf dumb and blind bullshit and admit that the ONLY evidence we have of ANY questionable contact with pootin, is from your hero obummer.

Forum List

Back