Fusion GPS Founder Negotiates Deal With House Intel Committee - Will He Still Take The 5th?

It's hilarious to watch the cult that is the GOP do ANYTHING they can to try and distract from the fact that the President of the United States and his closest advisors are in bed with the Russians.

No, what's funny is watching morons like you dance around this video that shows without doubt that obummer was pootins putz in the WH. What Party is that clown from again?

So fucking corrupt.....it's right there on camera....Obama colluding with Russia about his election.

Yup! So obvious that you inbreds caught it and no one else did. The GOP must be in cahoots with obama, why else did they not insist on an investigation in to this obvious crime.

It's hilarious to watch the cult that is the GOP do ANYTHING they can to try and distract from the fact that the President of the United States and his closest advisors are in bed with the Russians.

No, what's funny is watching morons like you dance around this video that shows without doubt that obummer was pootins putz in the WH. What Party is that clown from again?

Ok so bring up the charges! This is obvious collusion to undermine our democracy. We'll be able to impeach Obama in no time with this smoking gun.

Were I in a position to do so I would, but how about you refraining from your deaf dumb and blind bullshit and admit that the ONLY evidence we have of ANY questionable contact with pootin, is from your hero obummer.

Thank you for proving my point. Keep those blinders on!

Lol how can i ignore that evidence?

The GOP are masters at ignoring that which does not line up with their twisted view of the world.
agreed. They and the Dems have that shit down to a science.
Now, back to the evidence you were going to post before de-railing..

Let's be honest. You have been exposed to the exact same evidence that I have read. You've just chosen to not believe it. Either it's fake news or a witch hunt or whatever else you've told yourself to gloss over the fact that 3 people have already been indicted and more are to come all in relation to the fact that our president is being investigated for connections to russia. I can link you to the countless articles that discuss the topic, but we both know you aren't going to read them. So.....your call hoss.
there is no fucking evidence trump colluded with the russians. The people on the committee have SAID IT.
Hill Russia investigators: Panel still searching for 'any hint of collusion' - CNNPolitics

Did you read your own article? Of course not, you voted for Trump and are easily manipulated.

"Burr said the committee continues to look for "any hint of collusion" but has not come to any initial conclusions on that question, as it is still conducting interviews and reviewing documents, including 25 additional interviews this month.
The news conference Burr and Warner held to provide a progress report on their monthslong probe underscored their investigation is growing in scope and is not shying away from the question of collusion — which Trump has repeatedly dismissed as a "hoax."
Burr and Warner said they have largely confirmed the conclusions the intelligence community reached under the Obama administration that the Russian government meddled in the 2016 US election."

Which part of that text from YOUR link absolves Trump? And on top of that Mueller is leading the official investigation. When he says there is no collusion then I will believe it.

What do you use for a brain? First off collusion isn't illegal. If it were ted kennedy would have been busted for it decades ago when he was a candidate. Secondly the only FACTUAL evidence we have of any collusion at all is the PROVEN collusion of your hero the shrilary and her activities with fusion gps and the Ukraine. And, so what. As stated previously, it ain't illegal.

How about concentrating on something that's actually illegal instead of wasting time with this bullpoo.

Or is bullpoo all you can deal with?

So fucking corrupt.....it's right there on camera....Obama colluding with Russia about his election.

No, not about his election, about his freedom to do pootins bidding once he is reelected. Far, far worse.

Right, he said after he is reelected, he has more flexibility to collude.

He was asking for the message to get to Putin not to make any waves about anything until after the election. That's colluding with a foreign government to affect an election if you ask me.

Ok so bring up the charges! This is obvious collusion to undermine our democracy. We'll be able to impeach Obama in no time with this smoking gun.

Were I in a position to do so I would, but how about you refraining from your deaf dumb and blind bullshit and admit that the ONLY evidence we have of ANY questionable contact with pootin, is from your hero obummer.

Thank you for proving my point. Keep those blinders on!

The only person who is demonstrably blind is you sweet cheeks.

The GOP are masters at ignoring that which does not line up with their twisted view of the world.

Let's be honest. You have been exposed to the exact same evidence that I have read. You've just chosen to not believe it. Either it's fake news or a witch hunt or whatever else you've told yourself to gloss over the fact that 3 people have already been indicted and more are to come all in relation to the fact that our president is being investigated for connections to russia. I can link you to the countless articles that discuss the topic, but we both know you aren't going to read them. So.....your call hoss.
there is no fucking evidence trump colluded with the russians. The people on the committee have SAID IT.
Hill Russia investigators: Panel still searching for 'any hint of collusion' - CNNPolitics

Did you read your own article? Of course not, you voted for Trump and are easily manipulated.

"Burr said the committee continues to look for "any hint of collusion" but has not come to any initial conclusions on that question, as it is still conducting interviews and reviewing documents, including 25 additional interviews this month.
The news conference Burr and Warner held to provide a progress report on their monthslong probe underscored their investigation is growing in scope and is not shying away from the question of collusion — which Trump has repeatedly dismissed as a "hoax."
Burr and Warner said they have largely confirmed the conclusions the intelligence community reached under the Obama administration that the Russian government meddled in the 2016 US election."

Which part of that text from YOUR link absolves Trump? And on top of that Mueller is leading the official investigation. When he says there is no collusion then I will believe it.
That totally contradicts them "having evidence" on collusion, you retard.

No, not about his election, about his freedom to do pootins bidding once he is reelected. Far, far worse.

He was asking for the message to get to Putin not to make any waves about anything until after the election. That's colluding with a foreign government to affect an election if you ask me.

And it isn't illegal. None of the collusion BS is. What I care about is the "flexibility" that obummer was telling pootin he would have to help pootin. Which MUST be against US interests. Were we at war with russia that would have been clear evidence of treason.

And it isn't illegal. None of the collusion BS is. What I care about is the "flexibility" that obummer was telling pootin he would have to help pootin. Which MUST be against US interests. Were we at war with russia that would have been clear evidence of treason.

Obama admin was among the most corrupt in history.

ERIC HOLDER, FAST AND FURIOUS GUN RUNNING FIASCO.....RIGHT OUT OF THE FUCKING GATES!

Just filthy fuckers. I thought PROGS hated guns. We sold them to MEXICAN CARTELS, WHO USED THEM TO MURDER MANY MANY MANY PEOPLE. :banana2:

ATF gunwalking scandal - Wikipedia

Fate of walked guns[edit]
Since the end of Operation Fast and Furious, related firearms have continued to be discovered in criminal hands. As reported in September 2011, the Mexican government stated that an undisclosed number of guns found at about 170 crime scenes were linked to Fast and Furious.[54] U.S. Representative Darrell Issa (R–Calif.–49) estimated that more than 200 Mexicans were killed by guns linked to the operation.[55] Reflecting on the operation, Attorney General Eric Holder said that the United States government is "...losing the battle to stop the flow of illegal guns to Mexico,"[56] and that the effects of Operation Fast and Furious will most likely continue to be felt for years, as more walked guns appear at Mexican crime scenes.[57]

In April 2011, a large cache of weapons, 40 traced to Fast and Furious but also including military-grade weapons difficult to obtain legally in the US such as an anti-aircraft machine gun and grenade launcher, was found in the home of Jose Antonio Torres Marrufo, a prominent Sinaloa Cartel member, in Ciudad Juárez, Mexico. Torres Marrufo was indicted, but evaded law enforcement for a brief time.[58][59] Finally, on February 4, 2012, Marrufo was arrested by the Mexican Police.[60]

On May 29, 2011, four Mexican Federal Police helicopters attacked a cartel compound, where they were met with heavy fire, including from a .50 caliber rifle. According to a report from the House Committee on Oversight and Government Reform, this rifle is likely linked to Fast and Furious.[2]

There have been questions raised over a possible connection between Fast and Furious and the death of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agent Jaime Zapata on February 15, 2011.[61][62] The gun used to kill Zapata was purchased by Otilio Osorio in the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, Texas[63](outside the area of responsibility for the ATF Phoenix field division[64] which conducted Fast and Furious), and then smuggled into Mexico. Congressional investigators have stated that Osorio was known by the ATF to be a straw purchaser months before he purchased the gun used to kill Zapata, leading them to question ATF surveillance tactics[63] and to suspect a Texas-based operation similar to Fast and Furious.[65]

Obama sold guns to Mexican DRUG CARTELS those guns were used to murder HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE.

...so Obama is racist against Mexicans, right?

where is the evidence trump colluded with the russians, you retarded hack?

monkey-covers-eyes.jpg

Of the two people who have been indicted and the one who pled guilty to lying to the FBI, which ones have held that Trump committed a crime? Which of the two who were indicted were charged with a crime that occurred during Trump's campaign?

Of the two people who have been indicted and the one who pled guilty to lying to the FBI, which ones have held that Trump committed a crime? Which of the two who were indicted were charged with a crime that occurred during Trump's campaign?

Great questions. Now that you bring it up, you're right. The people indicted thus far as a part of the investigation in to collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia probably has nothing to do with the Trump campaign or Russia.

Great questions. Now that you bring it up, you're right. The people indicted thus far as a part of the investigation in to collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia probably has nothing to do with the Trump campaign or Russia.

I am right. Mueller has the right to investigate "collusion" in the Trump campaign and though he may not have found such collusion, he obviously has found people who committed criminal acts and needed to be dealt with by the courts.

Remember how many people were indicted and convicted in connection to Whitewater, though apparently no criminality on the part of President Clinton was found.

I am right. Mueller has the right to investigate "collusion" in the Trump campaign and though he may not have found such collusion, he obviously has found people who committed criminal acts and needed to be dealt with by the courts.

Remember how many people were indicted and convicted in connection to Whitewater, though apparently no criminality on the part of President Clinton was found.

Ok, I guess time will tell if you're right. I prefer to let the investigation run its course.

Forum List

Back