Future MoveOn Tactic?,Staged Fights And Violence At Bernie Rallies?,Even Fake Security?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:banana2: Why not? Until the far left gets their way? Why not plan violent attacks at Bernie rallies just to make Cruz & Trump supporters look bad. Lets do this? Lets find some guys and girls, some will pretend to be Trump supporters,,maybe others can pretend to be Cruz supporters, let them have a fit at our rallies, then we get more guys and girls to start fist fights with them, and make it look like it was the Trump/Cruz people who threw the first punches, then we get the "Fake Police" to break up the fights. We will get fake blood to smear on the Bernie supports, etc. etc. Then the rest of the week, it will be the top story, 24/7. Yup!! Sounds good?
:thewave:

• Banned
heres an idea,,,,have someone take a crapper at a bernie event, and claim it was a trump supporter
Do you think hillary will be willing to be used like that?
Hillary would pay a 500 pound sumo wrestler with a Trump T-shirt to take a 50 pound crap in the crowd,,,then the pics would be taken for the world to see

heres an idea,,,,have someone take a crapper at a bernie event, and claim it was a trump supporter
Hillary would pay a 500 pound sumo wrestler with a Trump T-shirt to take a 50 pound crap in the crowd,,,then the pics would be taken for the world to see
I just had an Austin Powers flash back.
I dont remember eating corn,,,,

The OP assumes that the "protesters" aren't on Trump's payroll, a contention for which no proof is provided. How stupid do you think we are? All those people showing up and getting through Trump's security is just too convenient to be believable as anything but a false flag operation. Then to make things even more absurd, he blames Bernie Sanders!!!

We haven't seen anything yet, I'm sure. anyone notice how our Daddy Obama could find time to comment on everything in life, but has all of sudden lost his voice? Instead of coming out trying to calm things.

don't think this hasn't been planned with the Democrat party blessings. vote for them is your approval for them doing this to us.

I just had an Austin Powers flash back.
I dont remember eating corn,,,,
can u just imagine what MoveOn would plan if it looked like either Rat was going to lose Florida and Ohio?,,,,,maybe 200 actors doing disgusting things in and outside the bernie rallies,,,and claiming it was conservatives?

Forum List

Back