“Fwee at last, fwee at last, thank God almighty, we’re fwee at last”. - Candace Owens Mocking Kamala Harris

Hmmm

Kamala was born in 1964.

Daddy must have used Playboy articles to read her to sleep, which imprinted on her subconscious.
Early onset of KDS I see...(chuckle)

Bud, I laughed at her when she was on the debate stage, I'll laugh at her as VP, and I'll laugh at her when Biden is found incompetent, and removed from office.
Same reaction a lot of people had with Trump in other words..

possibly

Tho Trump got a lot more votes than Harris ever will.

(and I didn't vote for either of them.)

Hmmm

Kamala was born in 1964.

Daddy must have used Playboy articles to read her to sleep, which imprinted on her subconscious.
Harris thinks you're a gullible moron.

And she's right.
or more accurately...
Trump thinks you're a gullible moron.

And he's right.

The DNC thinks you're a gullible moron...

Going by their recent picks for presidents.

Kamala Harris seems to be as big a plagiarist as Joe Biden.
The other day she plagiarized a famous story that MLK related in an interview during the civil rights movement in the 60s and claimed an event that took during her own childhood that was too similar to ignore.

The story below details:

“Senator Kamala Harris started her life’s work young,” writer Ashley C. Ford led off the piece. “She laughs from her gut, the way you would with family, as she remembers being wheeled through an Oakland, California, civil rights march in a stroller with no straps with her parents and her uncle. At some point, she fell from the stroller … and the adults, caught up in the rapture of protest, just kept on marching. By the time they noticed little Kamala was gone and doubled back, she was understandably upset.”
“My mother tells the story about how I’m fussing,” Harris told the magazine. “And she’s like, ‘Baby, what do you want? What do you need?’ And I just looked at her and I said, ‘Fweedom.’”

But one eagle eyed Twitter user noticed that the Harris tale sounds remarkably similar to a 1965 interview King did for Playboy.​
“I will never forget a moment in Birmingham when a White policeman accosted a little Negro girl, seven or eight years old, who was walking in a demonstration with her mother,” King said in the interview. “‘What do you want?’ the policeman asked her gruffly, and the little girl looked at him straight in the eye and answered, ‘Fee-dom.’ She couldn’t even pronounce it, but she knew. It was beautiful! Many times when I have been in sorely trying situations, the memory of that little one has come into my mind, and has buoyed me.”​

This isn’t the first time Harris has faced accusations of fabricating tales of her childhood. Last month, she publicly celebrated the little-known African-American holiday of Kwanzaa, boasting that she had fond “childhood memories” of her family gathering “across multiple generations” and telling stories while they lit candles.​

But as conservative commentator Matt Walsh pointed out, Kwanzaa wasn’t even invented until two years after Harris was born, making it unlikely that she would have a “deep childhood attachment” to the holiday.​

Yawn..

Exactly. She can blatantly plagiarize something, lie right to your face, laugh about it, and be completely confident you'll still support her. She's pointing out what a mindless lemming you are.

Says a Trump 5th Ave. voter...priceless

Great job proving Marvin right.

I knew it wouldn't take long. Poor Ben is here bending over backwards to show us that Harris is JUST LIKE Trump, and he's JUST LIKE a Trump supporter.

LOL

Nope..just pointing out how a Trump supporter calling someone else a lemming was kind of funny.

Hmmm

Kamala was born in 1964.

And she's right.
or more accurately...

And he's right.

or more accurately...
The RNC thinks you're a gullible moron...

The other day she plagiarized a famous story that MLK related in an interview during the civil rights movement in the 60s and claimed an event that took during her own childhood that was too similar to ignore.

The story below details:

“Senator Kamala Harris started her life’s work young,” writer Ashley C. Ford led off the piece. “She laughs from her gut, the way you would with family, as she remembers being wheeled through an Oakland, California, civil rights march in a stroller with no straps with her parents and her uncle. At some point, she fell from the stroller … and the adults, caught up in the rapture of protest, just kept on marching. By the time they noticed little Kamala was gone and doubled back, she was understandably upset.”
“My mother tells the story about how I’m fussing,” Harris told the magazine. “And she’s like, ‘Baby, what do you want? What do you need?’ And I just looked at her and I said, ‘Fweedom.’”

But one eagle eyed Twitter user noticed that the Harris tale sounds remarkably similar to a 1965 interview King did for Playboy.​
“I will never forget a moment in Birmingham when a White policeman accosted a little Negro girl, seven or eight years old, who was walking in a demonstration with her mother,” King said in the interview. “‘What do you want?’ the policeman asked her gruffly, and the little girl looked at him straight in the eye and answered, ‘Fee-dom.’ She couldn’t even pronounce it, but she knew. It was beautiful! Many times when I have been in sorely trying situations, the memory of that little one has come into my mind, and has buoyed me.”​

This isn’t the first time Harris has faced accusations of fabricating tales of her childhood. Last month, she publicly celebrated the little-known African-American holiday of Kwanzaa, boasting that she had fond “childhood memories” of her family gathering “across multiple generations” and telling stories while they lit candles.​

But as conservative commentator Matt Walsh pointed out, Kwanzaa wasn’t even invented until two years after Harris was born, making it unlikely that she would have a “deep childhood attachment” to the holiday.​

Yawn..

Exactly. She can blatantly plagiarize something, lie right to your face, laugh about it, and be completely confident you'll still support her. She's pointing out what a mindless lemming you are.

Says a Trump 5th Ave. voter...priceless

Great job proving Marvin right.

I knew it wouldn't take long. Poor Ben is here bending over backwards to show us that Harris is JUST LIKE Trump, and he's JUST LIKE a Trump supporter.

LOL

Nope..just pointing out how a Trump supporter calling someone else a lemming was kind of funny.

But you are a lemming. Kamala knows it, that's why she lies to your face and doesn't worry about your continued support.

Hmmm

Kamala was born in 1964.

And she's right.
or more accurately...

And he's right.

or more accurately...

Considering I haven't voted for a president since Romney, you're wrong.

Hmmm

Kamala was born in 1964.

And she's right.
or more accurately...

And he's right.

or more accurately...

Oh look!

A lefty plagiarist plagiarizing in a thread about a lefty plagiarist.

Priceless.

Hmmm

Kamala was born in 1964.

And she's right.
or more accurately...

And he's right.

or more accurately...

Oh look!

A lefty plagiarist plagiarizing in a thread about a lefty plagiarist.

Priceless.

From the evidence gathered since this accusation was made, it is clear that Harris' story bears similarity to King's, but that in itself does not warrant a plagiarism ruling.

In the interview, Harris states that the "fweedom" quote was told to her by her mother.

Fact Check: Did Kamala Harris Plagiarize a Story From Martin Luther King Jr.? (newsweek.com)

Hmmm

Kamala was born in 1964.

And she's right.
or more accurately...

And he's right.
Oh, did he also steal a story from MLK and try to pass it off as his own?

The story below details:

Having a black president really destroyed you...

If Harris becomes President...I hope they take all the sharp objects away from you. LOL

I can only imagine what foreign leaders think when they hear the bullshit that comes out of our Pres. and VP's mouths. Putin and Xi no doubt feel like hungry lions that just spotted a limping Wildebeest.

These stupid twats will tell a lie when the truth would serve them better.

They are afflicted with a special kind of crazy.
Kamala was the little girl on the bus.
Yeah....she was living in a decent neighborhoods, but she had to take a bus to school because of forced busing of brown kids that Democrats pushed for over a decade.

This is yet again a problem that Democrats are responsible for.....and now are using to attack whites with. Just like Jim Crow laws and the KKK. All Democrat issues they created and are now using to attack white people with.

Hmmm

Kamala was born in 1964.

And she's right.
or more accurately...

And he's right.
Oh, did he also steal a story from MLK and try to pass it off as his own?
Biden is the perfect POTUS for Democrats. All he has to do is not get in their way and take lots of naps. They'll take care of all of the details (fascism) for him and he won't get any of the blame. All the press cares about is what flavor ice-cream he's eating.

The story below details:

Is Owens the one who shit her pants at a frat house?

No that was Pinochijoe when he ran out of Depends Dimmer

New Topics

Forum List

Back