🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fyi: Isis Has Given Muslims A "green Light" To Target Us Citizens In The Homeland

What made you think that terrorist attacks in the US needed to wait for the green light from ISIS? I mean, why did the PLO operate in the US waiting for an official
green-bulb-guy.jpg

The GOP gave ISIL a green light to target American citizens the day Obama took office, and the Right have been salivating for an attack ever since.

FYI: ISIS has given Muslims a "Green Light" to target US citizens in the Homeland

Islamic State's taunting speech calls for killing civilians

U.S. response to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria is constantly evolving

"Mobilize your forces, roar with thunder, threaten whom you want, plot, arm your troops, prepare yourselves, strike, kill and destroy us,” he said in the recording released Sunday. "This will not avail you."

The speech called on Muslims in the West to kill civilians in so-called lone wolf operations planned and executed by a single person.

"Do not ask for anyone's advice and do not seek anyone's verdict," Adnani said. "Kill the infidel, whether he is civilian or military.”

Adnani also addressed the militant group’s fighters, who control much of eastern Syria and seized large swaths of Iraq during the summer. Their campaign in Iraq, marked by brutality toward captives, spurred the United States to offer air support to Iraqi and Kurdish forces.

"When you defend, you are like the firmest mountains. And when you attack, you are like predatory warriors," said Adnani, exalting the fighters as "knights and men of war."

At least one Algerian militant group responded to Adnani's call.

Do not ask for anyone's advice and do not seek anyone's verdict. Kill the infidel, whether he is civilian or military.- Abu Muhammad Adnani, a spokesman with the extremist group Islamic State

Jund al-Khilafah issued a video that mentions Adnani's speech and purports to show a kidnapped Frenchman, according to the SITE Intelligence Group's website. The militants said they would execute the hostage if the French government did not cease airstrikes it has been carrying out in support of the U.S.-led effort in Iraq.

Adnani's speech urged would-be militants to focus on killing Frenchmen.

"If you can kill a nonbelieving American or European, especially the spiteful and filthy French, or an Australian, or a Canadian ... then rely upon God," he said.

Bulos is a special correspondent.

Islamic State s taunting speech calls for killing civilians - LA Times

US forces and sanctions are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of civilian fatalities before, during, and after the Gulf Wars. Google it and quit being stupid.

I'm sure you were good at whatever tactical, physical job you had in the military, but a big thinker you are not.

As opposed to those whose whole rebuttal is merely a feeble insult? No counter arguement or facts to substantiate anything? Just an insult? Mmkay.

That's a fair response. Just that it would take a book to explain why you're wrong, Delta.

What made you think that terrorist attacks in the US needed to wait for the green light from ISIS? I mean, why did the PLO operate in the US waiting for an official
green-bulb-guy.jpg
Terrorist attacks in the U.S. needed only Obama's "open border" policies.

... or didn't you get the memo, Bitch-Slapee? :slap:

"Fyi: Isis Has Given Muslims A "green Light" To Target Us Citizens In The Homeland"

And as an ignorant, fearful conservative you actually buy into this nonsense and start in with demagoguery and fear-mongering.

You truly are an idiot.

Terrorists have had a 'green light' to attack Americans here and abroad for decades, regardless what ISIS 'says.'

Four Men in Two Cities Killed in Acts of Islamic Jihad

Four Men in Two Cities Killed in Acts of Islamic Jihad Media Obama and Holder Silent

Last edited:
green-bulb-guy.jpg

Here's why.

They got the message from the Muslim Brotherhood NOT to attack inside the USA.

AIP Conference, Chicago Illinois, 1996

Speaker - Abdulrahman Alamoudi, Executive Director of the American Muslim Council (AMC)

"If we are outside this country we can say O Allah, destroy America, but once we are here, our mission in this country is to change it. There is no way for Muslims to be violent in America, no way. We have other means to do it. You can be violent anywhere else but in America."

Islamic Conferences

FYI: ISIS has given Muslims a "Green Light" to target US citizens in the Homeland

Islamic State's taunting speech calls for killing civilians

U.S. response to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria is constantly evolving

"Mobilize your forces, roar with thunder, threaten whom you want, plot, arm your troops, prepare yourselves, strike, kill and destroy us,” he said in the recording released Sunday. "This will not avail you."

The speech called on Muslims in the West to kill civilians in so-called lone wolf operations planned and executed by a single person.

"Do not ask for anyone's advice and do not seek anyone's verdict," Adnani said. "Kill the infidel, whether he is civilian or military.”

Adnani also addressed the militant group’s fighters, who control much of eastern Syria and seized large swaths of Iraq during the summer. Their campaign in Iraq, marked by brutality toward captives, spurred the United States to offer air support to Iraqi and Kurdish forces.

"When you defend, you are like the firmest mountains. And when you attack, you are like predatory warriors," said Adnani, exalting the fighters as "knights and men of war."

At least one Algerian militant group responded to Adnani's call.

Do not ask for anyone's advice and do not seek anyone's verdict. Kill the infidel, whether he is civilian or military.- Abu Muhammad Adnani, a spokesman with the extremist group Islamic State

Jund al-Khilafah issued a video that mentions Adnani's speech and purports to show a kidnapped Frenchman, according to the SITE Intelligence Group's website. The militants said they would execute the hostage if the French government did not cease airstrikes it has been carrying out in support of the U.S.-led effort in Iraq.

Adnani's speech urged would-be militants to focus on killing Frenchmen.

"If you can kill a nonbelieving American or European, especially the spiteful and filthy French, or an Australian, or a Canadian ... then rely upon God," he said.

Bulos is a special correspondent.

Islamic State s taunting speech calls for killing civilians - LA Times

US forces and sanctions are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of civilian fatalities before, during, and after the Gulf Wars. Google it and quit being stupid.

Yabut, they would never have even thought of terrorist attacks on the US if not for Obama.

september-9-11-attacks-anniversary-ground-zero-world-trade-center-pentagon-flight-93-second-airplane-wtc_39997_600x450.jpg

is this supposed to be new news? there are hundreds even thousands of terrorist groups all over the world and home grown (not talking about islamic americans) plotting too AND killing americans.
no matter how you wish to spin it (ie blame obama etc)
we are no more or less threatened by isis than we are by any other terrorist group.
shit like this from the paranoid right is hilarious.

Obama hath reign destruction upon our country in many forms.

Forms yet seen, others yet to come.

And his true shit has still to come to fruition.

We have me the enemy... and the enemy is, the President of the United State.

You might want to up your O2 rate to get your O2 sat a reasonable level. You're rambling just little bit.

Obama hath reign destruction upon our country in many forms.

Forms yet seen, others yet to come.

And his true shit has still to come to fruition.

We have me the enemy... and the enemy is, the President of the United State.
You're president of the US?
No, I'm your Bitch-Spappor... :slap:
6a8665e2820b6a614f28106cc8cb3aac5357222a4b1406adecf193784afb6788.jpg
Back off, lest I once again spap thee. :beer:
10561692_10152341457897947_3317760410239420891_n.jpg

10685782_867792119906105_8071536589703263288_n.jpg

Tommy Chong Facebook

The GOP gave ISIL a green light to target American citizens the day Obama took office, and the Right have been salivating for an attack ever since.

That is nonsense.
Not hardly!

The Raw Story Arkansas GOP head We need more attacks on American soil so people appreciate Bush

Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush
Josh Catone
Published: Sunday June 3, 2007

In his first interview as the chairman of the Arkansas Republican Party, Dennis Milligan told a reporter that America needs to be attacked by terrorists so that people will appreciate the work that President Bush has done to protect the country.

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]," Milligan said to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette

green-bulb-guy.jpg

Here's why.

Speaker - Abdulrahman Alamoudi, Executive Director of the American Muslim Council (AMC)

"If we are outside this country we can say O Allah, destroy America, but once we are here, our mission in this country is to change it. There is no way for Muslims to be violent in America, no way. We have other means to do it. You can be violent anywhere else but in America."

Islamic Conferences
Muslims know that if they do something in the US, not only will law enforcement go after them but the rednecks will play vigilante.
Plus the Muslim terrorist have already been violent in the US..

Last edited:

That is nonsense.
Not hardly!

The Raw Story Arkansas GOP head We need more attacks on American soil so people appreciate Bush

Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush
Josh Catone

In his first interview as the chairman of the Arkansas Republican Party, Dennis Milligan told a reporter that America needs to be attacked by terrorists so that people will appreciate the work that President Bush has done to protect the country.

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]," Milligan said to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette

You are obviously unfamiliar with the way people speak in America.

And so is whoever flagged that story.

He was uttering what is called a colloquial phrase.

Anyone from the South or the Heartland of America knows what I'm saying.

And more importantly, everyone from the South or the Heartland of America knows what the GOP guy was NOT saying.

That is nonsense.
Not hardly!

Josh Catone

And more importantly, everyone from the South or the Heartland of America knows what the GOP guy was NOT saying.

I must say that that Arkanass was saying exactly what it means....He was wanting terrorist attacks to give Bushed more respect...I am from the south and lived in Arkanass 15 years..

green-bulb-guy.jpg

Here's why.

Islamic Conferences
Muslims know that if they do something in the US, not only will law enforcement go after them but the rednecks will play vigilante.
Plus the Muslim terrorist have already been violent in the US..

I'm sure your comments may be true with regard to how moderate Muslims think and feel and act.

But those words were not being addressed to those you speak for.

They were being spoken to those who could have and would have readily become violent jihadists.

He cautions them, specifically, NOT to use violence in America.

I'll agree that our laws and LEO's and our justice system plays a role in discouraging domestic jihad. But I'd bet these words as well as other admonitions against using violence as part of their Jihad in America has been the greater preventative.

Islamic Conferences

That is nonsense.
Not hardly!

Josh Catone

I must say that that Arkanass was saying exactly what it means....He was wanting terrorist attacks to give Bushed more respect...I am from the south and lived in Arkanass 15 years..

Exactly.

Thanks for the Co-X. (Co-Sign)

Forum List

Back