🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Fyi: Isis Has Given Muslims A "green Light" To Target Us Citizens In The Homeland

is this supposed to be new news? there are hundreds even thousands of terrorist groups all over the world and home grown (not talking about islamic americans) plotting too AND killing americans.
no matter how you wish to spin it (ie blame obama etc)
we are no more or less threatened by isis than we are by any other terrorist group.
shit like this from the paranoid right is hilarious.

Drawers,

You are in over your head.

Go to a gamer forum or something.

(LOLOL I never act like this in person. Too bad. :D )

FYI: ISIS has given Muslims a "Green Light" to target US citizens in the Homeland

Islamic State's taunting speech calls for killing civilians

U.S. response to the Islamic State in Iraq and Syria is constantly evolving

"Mobilize your forces, roar with thunder, threaten whom you want, plot, arm your troops, prepare yourselves, strike, kill and destroy us,” he said in the recording released Sunday. "This will not avail you."

The speech called on Muslims in the West to kill civilians in so-called lone wolf operations planned and executed by a single person.

"Do not ask for anyone's advice and do not seek anyone's verdict," Adnani said. "Kill the infidel, whether he is civilian or military.”

Adnani also addressed the militant group’s fighters, who control much of eastern Syria and seized large swaths of Iraq during the summer. Their campaign in Iraq, marked by brutality toward captives, spurred the United States to offer air support to Iraqi and Kurdish forces.

"When you defend, you are like the firmest mountains. And when you attack, you are like predatory warriors," said Adnani, exalting the fighters as "knights and men of war."

At least one Algerian militant group responded to Adnani's call.

Do not ask for anyone's advice and do not seek anyone's verdict. Kill the infidel, whether he is civilian or military.- Abu Muhammad Adnani, a spokesman with the extremist group Islamic State

Jund al-Khilafah issued a video that mentions Adnani's speech and purports to show a kidnapped Frenchman, according to the SITE Intelligence Group's website. The militants said they would execute the hostage if the French government did not cease airstrikes it has been carrying out in support of the U.S.-led effort in Iraq.

Adnani's speech urged would-be militants to focus on killing Frenchmen.

"If you can kill a nonbelieving American or European, especially the spiteful and filthy French, or an Australian, or a Canadian ... then rely upon God," he said.

Bulos is a special correspondent.

Islamic State s taunting speech calls for killing civilians - LA Times

US forces and sanctions are responsible for the deaths of hundreds of thousands of civilian fatalities before, during, and after the Gulf Wars. Google it and quit being stupid.

Yabut, they would never have even thought of terrorist attacks on the US if not for Obama.

september-9-11-attacks-anniversary-ground-zero-world-trade-center-pentagon-flight-93-second-airplane-wtc_39997_600x450.jpg
Luddly: "Yabut, they would never have even thought of terrorist attacks on the US if not for Obama."

Not true, Luddly.

The Koran doesn't command the faithful to conquer the entire world for Islam EXCEPT for America.

We have ALWAYS been on the list.

Nothing we do do or don't do will change this.

islam means to dominate the entire mutha fuckin World.

Last edited:
The GOP gave ISIL a green light to target American citizens the day Obama took office, and the Right have been salivating for an attack ever since.

That is nonsense.
Not hardly!

The Raw Story Arkansas GOP head We need more attacks on American soil so people appreciate Bush

Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush
Josh Catone
Published: Sunday June 3, 2007

In his first interview as the chairman of the Arkansas Republican Party, Dennis Milligan told a reporter that America needs to be attacked by terrorists so that people will appreciate the work that President Bush has done to protect the country.

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]," Milligan said to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette

You are obviously unfamiliar with the way people speak in America.

And so is whoever flagged that story.

He was uttering what is called a colloquial phrase.

Anyone from the South or the Heartland of America knows what I'm saying.

And more importantly, everyone from the South or the Heartland of America knows what the GOP guy was NOT saying.
Oh BALONEY!

The GOP have been praying to their God for another 9/11 during Obama's watch. Cheney went as far as to announce to the world that this country is more vulnerable since he left office. Now let's assume that lie was actually true, if you loved this great country the absolute last thing you would do is make that information public.

Now if you wanted this country attacked for political gain you would say something like the below:

Cheney Accuses Obama of Weakening U.S. Security - ABC News

"President Obama campaigned against (some Bush administration national security policies) all across the country and now he’s making some choices that in my mind will in fact raise the risk to the American people of another attack," said Cheney.

The GOP gave ISIL a green light to target American citizens the day Obama took office, and the Right have been salivating for an attack ever since.

That is nonsense.
Not hardly!

The Raw Story Arkansas GOP head We need more attacks on American soil so people appreciate Bush

Arkansas GOP head: We need more 'attacks on American soil' so people appreciate Bush
Josh Catone

In his first interview as the chairman of the Arkansas Republican Party, Dennis Milligan told a reporter that America needs to be attacked by terrorists so that people will appreciate the work that President Bush has done to protect the country.

"At the end of the day, I believe fully the president is doing the right thing, and I think all we need is some attacks on American soil like we had on [Sept. 11, 2001]," Milligan said to the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette

And more importantly, everyone from the South or the Heartland of America knows what the GOP guy was NOT saying.
Oh BALONEY!

The GOP have been praying to their God for another 9/11 during Obama's watch. Cheney went as far as to announce to the world that this country is more vulnerable since he left office. Now let's assume that lie was actually true, if you loved this great country the absolute last thing you would do is make that information public.

Now if you wanted this country attacked for political gain you would say something like the below:

"President Obama campaigned against (some Bush administration national security policies) all across the country and now he’s making some choices that in my mind will in fact raise the risk to the American people of another attack," said Cheney.

Luddly, you can quote all the intentionally misinterpreted news stories about this that you want.

It won't change the truth.

It was a colloquial phrase.

More than half of the Conservatives on this board have said the same thing during the worst of the Liberal attacks on Bush and the dissention over the war.

At the time, you guys were forgetting all about the community and sense of patriotism we all felt on 9/12/01 and for some weeks afterwards.

We were united. And everyone was an AMERICAN.

And in THAT sense even I was heard to say we need another 9/11 so we can bring everyone together as Americans once again.

But only a foreigner or a fool or a combination of the two, could POSSIBLY misconstrue that as calling for another 9/11 type of attack on America.

You are out of your fucking mind.

Your post is a comic attempt to make chicken salad from chicken shit.

Last edited:

That is nonsense.
Not hardly!

Josh Catone

Oh BALONEY!

Luddly, you can quote all the intentionally misinterpreted news stories about this that you want.

It won't change the truth.

It was a colloquial phrase.

More than half of the Conservatives on this board have said the same thing during the worst of the Liberal attacks on Bush and the dissention over the war.

At the time, you guys were forgetting all about the community and sense of patriotism we all felt on 9/12/01 and for some weeks afterwards.

We were united. And everyone was an AMERICAN.

And in THAT sense even I was heard to say we need another 9/11 so we can bring everyone together as Americans once again.

But only a foreigner or a fool or a combination of the two, could POSSIBLY misconstrue that as calling for another 9/11 type of attack on America.

You are out of your fucking mind.

Your post is a comic attempt to make chicken salad from chicken shit.
That is one hell of a rationalization!

The fact remains, the GOP pray for a terrorist attack so they can blame Obama and score political points. The absolute last thing the GOP wants is to unite this great country behind Obama. And you know it!!!

is this supposed to be new news? there are hundreds even thousands of terrorist groups all over the world and home grown (not talking about islamic americans) plotting too AND killing americans.
no matter how you wish to spin it (ie blame obama etc)
we are no more or less threatened by isis than we are by any other terrorist group.
shit like this from the paranoid right is hilarious.

Drawers,

You are in over your head.

Go to a gamer forum or something.

(LOLOL I never act like this in person. Too bad. :D )
translation: you're right this is old news but I'm a fearmonger and not very bright.

Forum List

Back