'G19'....Excludes Trump in joint statement on climate change

So why does a nation that pollutes so much get a pass?
You really didnt think that one through.

How did China "get a pass"????They signed on....they're cleaning up their act...they are part of the sane world............The only thing that China is "passing" on, is the bullshit spewed by the orange clown.

Give us date .......

th

So that must mean that any funds that the United States provides to the United Nations and/or the G19(20) can be cut from our budget since we didn't agree to anything.

I see no problem with that. We can just spend it at home on infrastructure and tax refunds.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The above moron CANNOT distinguish between what the United Nations does and what these G-20 meetings are all about.......Maybe his mommy will tell him later.

th

I know when my tax dollars are being wasted to prop up some flakey scheme concocted by people who have no say in my country. If they were so serious about working together and globalization they'd be kicking in their fair share to support the plans they dream up. Instead they sit back and pretend they're the boss while providing little to no financial backing to the plans they propose.

Sorry but if I'm funding it then I'm the boss.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Like a schoolboy who didn't do his homework, our beloved orange clown is left out of any agreement by the rest of the planet on climate change......

Right wingers on here will CHEER that the Trumpster does not believe in such silly things are environmental sciences.......but as other nations decide on both this issue and trade deals, the Trump "promise" of more American jobs becomes yet another false dream that right wingers swallowed......Sure, American "exceptionalism" is winding up to be American "isolationism" from the lucrative world trade market.....

Final G20 communique isolates US opposition to Paris Agreement as Theresa May meets other world leaders

While the US are dragging their heels on climate change, other countries are renewing their commitment to tackling the issue with green projects and the Paris climate agreement.

5000.jpg

During a bilateral meeting climate change was the focus of discussions between France’s president Emmanuel Macron and Chinese president Xi Jinping.

The two presidents discussed their common backing for the Paris climate agreement and desire to work on joint renewable energy projects, the French presidency said.

A statement released by China’s foreign ministry said that the Chinese president told Macron that China will fulfill its obligations under the Paris agreement.

G20 summit: 'G19' leave Trump alone in joint statement on climate change - as it happened

I'm sure china is pissed. Now who is going to pay them to keep global warming from occurring?

Oh lookie. Nattie is siding with the russians.

Moron..........Putin just screwed the orange lard....AGAIN.......LOL

Trump and Putin against the NWO...I like our chances.

Pack a small bag that you can carry,one bag per person.
Bring no weapons or firearms or they will be confiscated.
Any disturbances will be delt with harshly,and escape attempts will be met with lethal force....enjoy your stay.

Like a schoolboy who didn't do his homework, our beloved orange clown is left out of any agreement by the rest of the planet on climate change......

Right wingers on here will CHEER that the Trumpster does not believe in such silly things are environmental sciences.......but as other nations decide on both this issue and trade deals, the Trump "promise" of more American jobs becomes yet another false dream that right wingers swallowed......Sure, American "exceptionalism" is winding up to be American "isolationism" from the lucrative world trade market.....

Final G20 communique isolates US opposition to Paris Agreement as Theresa May meets other world leaders

While the US are dragging their heels on climate change, other countries are renewing their commitment to tackling the issue with green projects and the Paris climate agreement.

5000.jpg

During a bilateral meeting climate change was the focus of discussions between France’s president Emmanuel Macron and Chinese president Xi Jinping.

The two presidents discussed their common backing for the Paris climate agreement and desire to work on joint renewable energy projects, the French presidency said.

A statement released by China’s foreign ministry said that the Chinese president told Macron that China will fulfill its obligations under the Paris agreement.

G20 summit: 'G19' leave Trump alone in joint statement on climate change - as it happened

They didn't exclude Trump. He excluded them. No U.S. money for a pipe dream.

th

So that must mean that any funds that the United States provides to the United Nations and/or the G19(20) can be cut from our budget since we didn't agree to anything.

I see no problem with that. We can just spend it at home on infrastructure and tax refunds.

*****SMILE*****

The above moron CANNOT distinguish between what the United Nations does and what these G-20 meetings are all about.......Maybe his mommy will tell him later.

th

I know when my tax dollars are being wasted to prop up some flakey scheme concocted by people who have no say in my country. If they were so serious about working together and globalization they'd be kicking in their fair share to support the plans they dream up. Instead they sit back and pretend they're the boss while providing little to no financial backing to the plans they propose.

*****CHUCKLE*****

"Brilliant".....because each of those G-20 countries have their own SEPARATE air bubble to breathe.

They didn't exclude Trump. He excluded them. No U.S. money for a pipe dream.

Yes, expect your $5.00 check to be in the mail from Trump's savings in backing out and joining such other industrial powerhouses as Syria, Nicaragua, etc.......

So why does a nation that pollutes so much get a pass?
You really didnt think that one through.

How did China "get a pass"????They signed on....they're cleaning up their act...they are part of the sane world............The only thing that China is "passing" on, is the bullshit spewed by the orange clown.
You demonstrate your lack of understanding. China does not have to do jack shit until 2030. And in 2030 what do you suppose China will do? Correct. More jack shit. China has about as much credibility as CNN.

th

*****SMILE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

"Brilliant".....because each of those G-20 countries have their own SEPARATE air bubble to breathe.

th

If they want to kill the population in their country off by contaminating the environment there what makes it my problem? I assure you that it's their problem.

Now if they want to purchase some clean energy power plants, food, contraceptives, and hire/import some educators, instead of spending their money on weapons I'm sure we could work something out. That's their choice.

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:

5000.jpg

I still don't understand why anyone would be pissed about pulling out of such a crap deal. China and India get to build more coal plants and the US tax payers would have to hand over tons of cash to third world dumps. Why democrats believe this is wise, I'll never understand.

5000.jpg

/---- Was Pres Trump left out of the Tooth Fairy Statement? The Santa Clause Statement? How about the Bigfoot Statement?
759-al-gore-fire.jpg

'm sure china is pissed. Now who is going to pay them to keep global warming from occurring?

Actually China is overjoyed.......They are the big boy on TPP and are signing up for lucrative trade agreements with European countries.....

th

*****SMILE*****

th

*****CHUCKLE*****

More winning!!!!!!!
Whining and obstruction is all they have left. They will never admit they were wrong on anything. Hell, a bunch of leftists wackos still believe sending billions to Iran was great. Some people are just plain dumb, and they are beyond help.

Its taken him a scant 6 months to end our status as the Number One Leader of the World.

The G20 was humiliating and dumb ass RWNJs don't have a clue of what we've lost.

And we've got 3 1/2 more years of this insanity.

'm sure china is pissed. Now who is going to pay them to keep global warming from occurring?

Actually China is overjoyed.......They are the big boy on TPP and are signing up for lucrative trade agreements with European countries.....

Good for them! Let the Europeans get fucked over by the Chinese! Yeah!

Forum List

Back