Gab launches Dissenter platform to add comments section to every page on the internet

Why do you think anyone cares that a website is making a forum for the butthurt to comment on other web pages?

If you wish to go to that website and comment about how oppressed you are, have a ball. Just understand that nobody cares.

Think I am gonna go test this out on a website that doesn't allow comments LOL!

Why do you think anyone cares that a website is making a forum for the butthurt to comment on other web pages?

If you wish to go to that website and comment about how oppressed you are, have a ball. Just understand that nobody cares.

Kinda hard to comment when all the lefty sites removed the comment section because they were getting destroyed.

Kinda hard to comment when all the lefty sites removed the comment section because they were getting destroyed.

I fail to see how one can comment on someone else's hosting platform?

Yeah...it sounds like it'll be kinda clunky.

Yeah... Till folks from here, meet up there; and discuss there, what cannot be discussed here...
And that goes for lots of other forums, and sites that allow comments...
Then we’ll see how much people “really don’t care”...

Hell, you even cared enough voice your own doubt about others caring... Truly ironic...

Because its a 3rd party source,just like Disqus is.

Because its a 3rd party source,just like Disqus is.
Lol disqus is already shit, and now an even shittier service pokes its head out as competition :laugh:

From the OP's linked article >> "In August, Disqus was one of the many Big Tech companies to ban Infowars from using its platform, along with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Apple podcasts, Spotify, and LinkedIn."

This is so abhorrent and biased and politically motivated by these tech giant companies, no one is fooled. Infowars has more important, disturbing and truthful articles and reports that no other major news source will report on ----- that is why they want them blackballed.

I really do not care if Infowars has made a few missteps along the way (including Sandy Hook) and that they despise Catholicism ---- informed people can discern likely truth from likely disinformation, and put aside hysterical charges. And as it is, that is a very tiny fraction of Infowars reporting. All the other articles impugn the left, the progressives and the haters of religion. And they are the very facts and reports the mainstream media NEVER uncovers or reports on. Because the MSM's and "Big techs" agendas are far more sinister and insidious than anything Infowars is all about.

Last edited:
Yeah... Till folks from here, meet up there; and discuss there, what cannot be discussed here...

Do you see anyone caring that "folks" are already having such "discussions" at InfoWars and Stormfront?

No?

Then why would anyone care that there's a new board for such "folks"?

Do you see anyone caring that "folks" are already having such "discussions" at InfoWars and Stormfront?

No?

Then why would anyone care that there's a new board for such "folks"?
You’re clearly thinking of something entirely different than I am...

You’re clearly thinking of something entirely different than I am...

These supposedly new open discussions would be held on the dissenter.com website.

If you installed the special addon, you could have a dissenter.com sidebar show up on someone else's webpage, but only people who installed the addon would see that.

Either way, it's just a discussion forum commenting on someone else's web page, same as USMB.

Forum List

Back