Gabbard skips next debate

they will pay themselves and limit funds to the populace. It happens today. How else does Maxine Waters have 4 million dollars? And the slaves wish to give them more. yes sir masser.

Yep, I'm sure she'll be first in line to pay more taxes or tax the "rich".
I simply don't see why she doesn't just give them all her money. her guilt must weigh heavy on her.

Yeah, it's not like we have a society here.
the people used to take care of the poor, through charities.

No they didn't. You do not know our history very well.

URL]
sure they did. where you been. never heard of boarding houses? oh come on man, don't show off your ignorance so blissfully.

You fricken loons are clamoring for Medicare for all, free college and a New Green Deal. For some stupid-ass reason you feel these politicians will pay for anything.
they will pay themselves and limit funds to the populace. It happens today. How else does Maxine Waters have 4 million dollars? And the slaves wish to give them more. yes sir masser.

I simply don't see why she doesn't just give them all her money. her guilt must weigh heavy on her.

As you note, we don't actually have to pay for the things we do, do we?
why does hollywood get money to make a movie and then we have to pay to watch it? why? I mean, what's the point, they should make it free and we watch it free, right? they really have the dough though huh? why does a campaign need money to sell their candidate? why isn't it free? come on, where is all the left's logic?

Well you are rambling about something but I have no idea what.

You fricken loons are clamoring for Medicare for all, free college and a New Green Deal. For some stupid-ass reason you feel these politicians will pay for anything.

why does hollywood get money to make a movie and then we have to pay to watch it? why? I mean, what's the point, they should make it free and we watch it free, right? they really have the dough though huh? why does a campaign need money to sell their candidate? why isn't it free? come on, where is all the left's logic?
That my friend is capitalism amefican style.

That's ok, neither does he.

that's normal. My form of knowledge is so far superior to you that you can't figure out what real people actually do. fakes such as yourself live off of others. we know.

Yeah, it's not like we have a society here.
the people used to take care of the poor, through charities.

No they didn't. You do not know our history very well.

URL]
sure they did. where you been. never heard of boarding houses? oh come on man, don't show off your ignorance so blissfully.
I recall boarding schools where we kidnapped native kids from their parents all the way up into the 1970s.

ahhh the kumbaya moment!!!

that's normal. My form of knowledge is so far superior to you that you can't figure out what real people actually do. fakes such as yourself live off of others. we know.
Yeah, you're a genius, just like Don.

ahhh the kumbaya moment!!!
Topic?

And should we be surprised?

Still angling for a well-paid FOX News gig, Tulsi Gabbard is, where she can be the token "Democrat" who hates every single thing every other Democrat does.

Her district deserves much better. And was going to get it, which was why she bailed on it.
Wow, you must positively hate JFK.

If a tree falls in the forest and nobody is there to hear it.......

Does anyone care if Gabbard is there?

Forum List

Back