Gabbard stokes fears among DemonRATS.....

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Democrats are growing increasingly suspicious of Rep. Tulsi Gabbard's (D-Hawaii) political intentions, fearing that she may be considering a third-party bid for the White House in 2020 if she doesn't win the Democratic presidential nomination.

Gabbard's announcement last week that she would not seek reelection to her House seat and would instead focus solely on her presidential bid only served to hasten those concerns.

Some party strategists and operatives fear that a third-party bid by the Hawaii congresswoman could fracture parts of the electorate and stir chaos in the 2020 contest, ultimately setting the stage for President Trump's reelection.

The criticisms are particularly pointed from people in former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's orbit.

"She has absolutely zero path to becoming the Democratic nominee, so what is she doing?" said Adam Parkhomenko, a Democratic strategist and former aide to Clinton, the party's 2016 presidential nominee. "To say that she's going to take her campaign all the way to the convention just suggests that she's trying to create chaos."

(Excerpt) Read more at msn.com ...

------------

Gabbard can see she is being intentionally screwed by her own party.
I wouldn’t blame her if she ran independent.
Wouldn’t hurt President Trump, but would certainly take a point or 2 off whoever would be the DemonRAT Nominee.....there are still a few decent Dems out there, I suspect!
Go Tulsi!!!!!

Of All The Democrats
She's The Only One That Has Voiced Concern For Foreign Policy
That Alone Qualifies Her More Than The Others

I'm Glad She Won't Be At The Top Of The Ticket

That Dems Think She's A Stealth Conservative
Shows How Far The Party Has Jumped The Rails

Democrats are growing increasingly suspicious of Rep. Tulsi Gabbard's (D-Hawaii) political intentions, fearing that she may be considering a third-party bid for the White House in 2020 if she doesn't win the Democratic presidential nomination.

Gabbard's announcement last week that she would not seek reelection to her House seat and would instead focus solely on her presidential bid only served to hasten those concerns.

Some party strategists and operatives fear that a third-party bid by the Hawaii congresswoman could fracture parts of the electorate and stir chaos in the 2020 contest, ultimately setting the stage for President Trump's reelection.

The criticisms are particularly pointed from people in former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton's orbit.

"She has absolutely zero path to becoming the Democratic nominee, so what is she doing?" said Adam Parkhomenko, a Democratic strategist and former aide to Clinton, the party's 2016 presidential nominee. "To say that she's going to take her campaign all the way to the convention just suggests that she's trying to create chaos."

------------

Wouldn’t hurt President Trump, but would certainly take a point or 2 off whoever would be the DemonRAT Nominee.....there are still a few decent Dems out there, I suspect!
Go Tulsi!!!!!
Tulsi is the ONLY Dem running for president that is rational and seems to really care about her country. If I were a Dem, she would have my vote.

bluzman61 said:
Tulsi is the ONLY Dem running for president that is rational and seems to really care about her country. If I were a Dem, she would have my vote.
That Is Sad About Democrats Today
Isn't It ??

------------

Go Tulsi!!!!!

Out of all of them I think she is the only one that could possible beat Trump....but the democratic establishment will not allow her to get the nomination.

Of All The Democrats
She's The Only One That Has Voiced Concern For Foreign Policy

I thought Secret Russian Agent Donald Trump WAS the democrat's foreign policy!

That and giving other countries everything they want in trade at our poor expense!

toobfreak said:
I thought Secret Russian Agent Donald Trump WAS the democrat's foreign policy!

That and giving other countries everything they want in trade at our poor expense!

thumb_remember-that-time-you-colluded-with-russia-but-lost-the-46580651.png upload_2019-4-18_10-16-0.jpeg

I agree that Gabbard is the best Democrat candidate, but if you dig into her beliefs she is more aligned with regressive Democrats than you might think. But she is the only prominent Democrat I've seen that had the guts to skewer Hillary Clinton. For that I give her Yuge props. :113:

------------

Go Tulsi!!!!!
I would vote for her-not because I agree with all her policies, but to show the Democrats they need to pull to the center hard and fast!

Third Party said:
I would vote for her-not because I agree with all her policies, but to show the Democrats they need to pull to the center hard and fast!
She's Not A Centrist
She Supports The Same Domestic Policies As All The Others
She Is Aware Of What Hillary Is, And Has Always Been
Why She Supported Bernie In 2016
But She Seems To Believe America Is Important
And Isn't A Warmonger

------------

Go Tulsi!!!!!

I have an even better idea. I wouldn't vote for her or ANY Democrat but vote for Trump again to show the Democrats they need to pull hard away from the radical extreme Left and back towards the interests of 99% of the population!

Third Party said:
She's Not A Centrist
And Isn't A Warmonger
As I said-not because I agree with her policies. I lost a bet and can't vote for Trump anyway-Manchin is my first choice-he just dissed Bernie.

------------

Go Tulsi!!!!!
She’s the only one smart enough to realize all anyone has to do to have a chance of beating Trump is to act sane. She’s not sane, but she’s putting on a show. Now it’s just how long can she act.

Third Party said:
She's Not A Centrist
And Isn't A Warmonger
As I said-not because I agree with her policies. I lost a bet and can't vote for Trump anyway-Manchin is my first choice-he just dissed Bernie.
Manchin is a piece of shit. If he had any moral fiber left in him he would leave the Democratic Party and become a Republican.

------------

Go Tulsi!!!!!
“Run Tulsi, Run!”

Third Party said:
She's Not A Centrist
And Isn't A Warmonger
Manchin is a piece of shit. If he had any moral fiber left in him he would leave the Democratic Party and become a Republican.
No, each party needs guys like that to steady the nuts in their party-Republicans included.

Forum List

Back