Gabby Giffords Turns Slimewad

Say, if a Muslim extremist doesn't represent Islam, why does a shooter suddenly represent millions of law abiding gun owners? Do you liberals have anything to say about that?

Your reasoning for gun control is an inherent double standard. Moreover, Mrs. Giffords employs her own double standards by pushing for gun control while beinng a gun owner, or allowing her husband to buy an assault rifle no questions asked. Funny how her positions changed when it came to her husband and her own personal preferences.

I guess liberals are the same way about people they support. Hey just forget she is using a tragedy for political reasons.

You mean like Reagan's Jim Brady?

He was unable to actually push the anti gun agenda. He was a figurehead for his ambitious wife who saw his wounding as a means of becoming a DC "A Lister"

Righties love it when retards like Palin and Nugent defend the NRA gun nutters - but then go apeshit and demonize someone like Gabby Giffords for defending sensible gun control laws like universal background checks. They don't like competition.

I have edified you and others why UBGCs are worthless

why do you call them sensible when there is no evidence they will decrease crime and are being pushed by groups that want to ban and register guns

do you think the excrement using GGs as a pawn want to stop at the stupid UBGCs?

Righties love it when retards like Palin and Nugent defend the NRA gun nutters - but then go apeshit and demonize someone like Gabby Giffords for defending sensible gun control laws like universal background checks. They don't like competition.

why do you call them sensible when there is no evidence they will decrease crime and are being pushed by groups that want to ban and register guns

do you think the excrement using GGs as a pawn want to stop at the stupid UBGCs?

That's about as likely as DMV seizing my vehicles.

We actually just don't like stupid. Specifically the kind of stupid you bring to the table.

We will always defend the rights as written. You on the other hand need exceptions and feel good policies to limit that right.

If this one is subject to such policy what are the other ones worth?

Say, if a Muslim extremist doesn't represent Islam, why does a shooter suddenly represent millions of law abiding gun owners? Do you liberals have anything to say about that?

Your reasoning for gun control is an inherent double standard. Moreover, Mrs. Giffords employs her own double standards by pushing for gun control while beinng a gun owner, or allowing her husband to buy an assault rifle no questions asked. Funny how her positions changed when it came to her husband and her own personal preferences.

I guess liberals are the same way about people they support. Hey just forget she is using a tragedy for political reasons.

You mean like Reagan's Jim Brady?

Yeah, exactly like that. Actually, it was his wife who was using Brady. He was too much of a vegetable to actually make such decisions himself.

so you are either ignorant of what the gun control movement intends or you are dishonest.

how do you enforce a UBGC without registration?

so you are either ignorant of what the gun control movement intends or you are dishonest.

Make the laws so stiff that friends and other private buyers/sellers will think twice before exchanging guns without background checks. If registration is required to make the system work - so be it. I have no problem with registration.

no, she wasn't...
Yes, she was. She is even worse now.

Make the laws so stiff that friends and other private buyers/sellers will think twice before exchanging guns without background checks. If registration is required to make the system work - so be it. I have no problem with registration.

You also wouldn't have a problem with sending right-wingers off to the Gulag.

You'll excuse us if we don't use what you will accept as a standard for government.

I find it incredibly entertaining that a fake indian is in such support of a policy that was actually implemented of gun control that took all weapons away from the real indians and put them on reservations. You know, by gun point.

That worked out so well for your adopted race you want even more.

I find it incredibly entertaining that a fake indian is in such support of a policy that was actually implemented of gun control that took all weapons away from the real indians and put them on reservations. You know, by gun point.

well the gun control movement in this country is chock full of Jews: people who should know better about taking away guns from citizens

1) Boxer
2) Feinstein
3) Charles Schumer
4) Bloomturd
5) Josh Sugrmann
6) Howard Metzenbaum

That was then. This is now. I and my Native American brethren can own as many guns as we wish. I assume the main reason you think I'm a "fake indian" is because I have the balls to stand up to ignorant white trash like you.

That was then. This is now. I and my Native American brethren can own as many guns as we wish. I assume the main reason you think I'm a "fake indian" is because I have the balls to stand up to ignorant white trash like you.

I'm your huckleberry. I am a direct descendent of William Henry Harrison!!

I wouldn't brag about that if I were you.

Don't sweat it chief, I am pretty much a badass with a bow and a TOMAHAWK:biggrin:

Who exactly are you addressing here? :dunno:

Interesting post in a few ways --- One, you're absolutely spot-on correct calling out blanket generalizations. I particularly hate that one. But who you're addressing with this is unclear.

Two, it's not "Mrs. Giffords", which you can tell from her having a husband named Kelly -- it would be "Ms. Giffords".

Three, leaving aside the unexplained bits in the second half of that paragraph and moving on, you've then gone into your own blanket generalization ("I guess liberals are... "). I find that irony delicious.
emot-munch.gif

"That was then. This is now"- well that's a prime example of not learning from history. Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

I have many reasons for calling you a fake indian. This post doesn't even scratch the surface. Your balls have proven to be lacking no matter the poster you are confronting. I do find it entertaining your entire premise of who is worthy of speaking is based on race. I find it further entertaining your race of choice for limiting thought isn't even one you belong to.

Don't sweat it chief, I am pretty much a badass with a bow and a TOMAHAWK:biggrin:

Don't you ever get tired of bragging about yourself? You're just a cracker with an inflated ego. Whitey's days are numbered...

Don't you ever get tired of bragging about yourself?

I am rather understated my feathered friend.

"That was then. This is now"- well that's a prime example of not learning from history. Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

I have many reasons for calling you a fake indian. This post doesn't even scratch the surface. Your balls have proven to be lacking no matter the poster you are confronting. I do find it entertaining your entire premise of who is worthy of speaking is based on race. I find it further entertaining your race of choice for limiting thought isn't even one you belong to.

After careful consideration, I now know what you are:

2012728201645524748097_sbig.jpg

Don't you ever get tired of bragging about yourself?

I am rather understated my feathered friend.

Yes, I'm sure you are. A legend in your own mind...

Forum List

Back