Gabby Giffords Turns Slimewad

I find it incredibly entertaining that a fake indian is in such support of a policy that was actually implemented of gun control that took all weapons away from the real indians and put them on reservations. You know, by gun point.

That worked out so well for your adopted race you want even more.

That was then. This is now. I and my Native American brethren can own as many guns as we wish. I assume the main reason you think I'm a "fake indian" is because I have the balls to stand up to ignorant white trash like you.

I'm your huckleberry. I am a direct descendent of William Henry Harrison!!

I wouldn't brag about that if I were you.

Don't sweat it chief, I am pretty much a badass with a bow and a TOMAHAWK:biggrin:

Don't you ever get tired of bragging about yourself? You're just a cracker with an inflated ego. Whitey's days are numbered...
So racism is your cure to fixing everything. If whitey's days are numbered so are your days on welfare. Did you ever think about that?

Just remember one thing My Indian friend

this is from a Brit responding to threats by the 'natives'

NO MATTER WHAT HAPPENS
WHAT WE HAVE GOT
IS THE MAXIM GUN
and THEY HAVE NOT!!!

Don't sweat it chief, I am pretty much a badass with a bow and a TOMAHAWK:biggrin:

Don't you ever get tired of bragging about yourself?

I am rather understated my feathered friend.

Yes, I'm sure you are. A legend in your own mind...

but unlike you, I am not mastered by my own mythology

That was then. This is now. I and my Native American brethren can own as many guns as we wish. I assume the main reason you think I'm a "fake indian" is because I have the balls to stand up to ignorant white trash like you.

Don't you ever get tired of bragging about yourself? You're just a cracker with an inflated ego. Whitey's days are numbered...
So racism is your cure to fixing everything. If whitey's days are numbered so are your days on welfare. Did you ever think about that?

You're such a stupid asshole. 1) I'm not a fake Indian 2) I've never been on welfare 3) I'm comfortably retired at 67 after working my entire life. Does it make you feel superior to project yourself onto others?

Yes, you are so special. In fact, you may even be God.

Not god but I can send you an autographed photo if that would help?

Not god but I can send you an autographed photo if that would help?

I'll stick with Santa. He actually delivers.

so you are either ignorant of what the gun control movement intends or you are dishonest.

how do you enforce a UBGC without registration?

Make the laws so stiff that friends and other private buyers/sellers will think twice before exchanging guns without background checks. If registration is required to make the system work - so be it. I have no problem with registration.
I find it incredibly entertaining that a fake indian is in such support of a policy that was actually implemented of gun control that took all weapons away from the real indians and put them on reservations. You know, by gun point.

"That was then. This is now"- well that's a prime example of not learning from history. Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

I have many reasons for calling you a fake indian. This post doesn't even scratch the surface. Your balls have proven to be lacking no matter the poster you are confronting. I do find it entertaining your entire premise of who is worthy of speaking is based on race. I find it further entertaining your race of choice for limiting thought isn't even one you belong to.

After careful consideration, I now know what you are:

2012728201645524748097_sbig.jpg
Fake indian say's DERP!!

What a total fucking failure you are. Both as a human being and as a fraud of an indian. I can add internet poster as well.

The only thing you ave going for you is the expected failure of a small mind. It's what I have come to expect and get treated to on a daily basis.

On that point you are a winner.

As for deeper thinking you best leave that to someone else.

You're such a stupid asshole. 1) I'm not a fake Indian 2) I've never been on welfare 3) I'm comfortably retired at 67 after working my entire life. Does it make you feel superior to project yourself onto others?
You're an Elizabeth Warren Indian.

Damn Mike you just scalped Chief Spouting Bull
Shitting bull is an idiot.

You're seriously a joke. Nothing you said here is true.

You're an internet alter ego with a chip on her shoulder. No amount of reality can fix that kind of crazy.

Shitting bull is an idiot. Doesn't

You're an internet alter ego with a chip on her shoulder. No amount of reality can fix that kind of crazy.

ouch, that's gonna leave a mark

Make the laws so stiff that friends and other private buyers/sellers will think twice before exchanging guns without background checks. If registration is required to make the system work - so be it. I have no problem with registration.

"That was then. This is now"- well that's a prime example of not learning from history. Those that don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it.

I have many reasons for calling you a fake indian. This post doesn't even scratch the surface. Your balls have proven to be lacking no matter the poster you are confronting. I do find it entertaining your entire premise of who is worthy of speaking is based on race. I find it further entertaining your race of choice for limiting thought isn't even one you belong to.

After careful consideration, I now know what you are:

2012728201645524748097_sbig.jpg
Fake indian say's DERP!!

What a total fucking failure you are. Both as a human being and as a fraud of an indian. I can add internet poster as well.

The only thing you ave going for you is the expected failure of a small mind. It's what I have come to expect and get treated to on a daily basis.

On that point you are a winner.

As for deeper thinking you best leave that to someone else.

Well, who else would he leave his deep thinking to? Government. Establishment Democrats. They feed, he swallows.

being shot in the head will do that..Looks more like the Op is scum. But we knew this

So what is your excuse ?

Being shot in the head will do what ?

Cause you to take a personal tragedy and play it up for political clout ?

You go Gabby...right down the toilet. Along with Lakhota.

i am more apt to not be a fucking asshole to the person who got shot in the head.
You're right. The fact she was shot has no bearing on whether she is an idiot.

Shitting bull is an idiot. Doesn't

ouch, that's gonna leave a mark

He's used to it.

Gun nutter gets a taste of Liberal justice. Look at the little pussy cry. He shot an unarmed black teenager. This one's for Trayvon Martin. Prison romance awaits him. Stick a fork in him. He's Dunn.

n-MICHAEL-DUNN-large570.jpg

Michael Dunn was found guilty of first-degree murder in the killing of 17-year-old Jordan Davis in September, 2012 after an argument over loud music.

Michael Dunn Found Guilty Of First-Degree Murder In Killing Of Jordan Davis

Last edited:
Gun nutter gets a taste of Liberal justice. Look at the little pussy cry. He shot an unarmed black teenager. This one's for Trayvon Martin. Prison romance awaits him. Stick a fork in him. He's Dunn.

n-MICHAEL-DUNN-large570.jpg

Michael Dunn was found guilty of first-degree murder in the killing of 17-year-old Jordan Davis in September, 2012 after an argument over loud music.

Michael Dunn Found Guilty Of First-Degree Murder In Killing Of Jordan Davis

What are you celbrating ?

The man was tried and found guilty of a crime. I am grateful we have a system.

But, to you it's better because he's a "nutter".

No wonder you assholes will lose the senate.

Forum List

Back