Gabby Giffords Turns Slimewad

Well, it was bound to happen.

Giffords is now utilizing her elevated position and all the sympathy she can muster to run ads against those who support the constitution.

Go figure.

She was never that good before and obviously isn't getting any better.

STFU Gabby.

Mad Gabby Former Congresswoman Unleashes Nasty Ads Against Pro-Second Amendment Candidates - Matt Vespa

I knew the gunnies would eventually go and attack Gabby Giffords.

Apparently you don't like the constitution-- the first amendment.

Of course you feel that way. You have no capacity to see people for what they are doing....playing you for a fool.

A big fool.

oh noze shiver me timbers the US gubmints coming to takes me gunz! :tinfoil: < fool! :razz:

Nobody said anything about taking guns away. :ahole-1:

This is about somebody leveraging their past (and the sympathies associated with it) to lie in political campaign ads (and then depend upon suckers like you to stand up for them).

Oh, you mean like Reagan's Jim Brady? BTW, what has Gabby lied about?

Tis the nature of politics... to bash your opponent with highly outrageous claims. I mean who wouldn't believe her after being a victim of gun violence? Anyhow, turning a tragedy into a political matter is pretty sad.

Shouldn't that be what politics is about?

She just didn't get shot in the head 'tragically". She got shot in the head because an obviously deranged person was able to walk into a gun store and buy a gun. Six other people died.

An obviously deranged Muslim was able to use a knife to cut off the head of a fellow employee in Oklahoma. Should we make those illegal as well?
if the leftwing douchebag gun banners perceived most knife owners as Republicans or conservatives, they would

Well, given that this was a meat processing plant and knives were the tool of the workplace, probably not so much.

Hey, will you guys be for gun control if Muslims start shooting people up more often?

Tis the nature of politics... to bash your opponent with highly outrageous claims. I mean who wouldn't believe her after being a victim of gun violence? Anyhow, turning a tragedy into a political matter is pretty sad.

She just didn't get shot in the head 'tragically". She got shot in the head because an obviously deranged person was able to walk into a gun store and buy a gun. Six other people died.

An obviously deranged Muslim was able to use a knife to cut off the head of a fellow employee in Oklahoma. Should we make those illegal as well?

A fellow employee who had fired him that day. But yeah, it was pretty stupid of that company to hire a dangerous ex-convict who had commited acts of violence before he converted to Islam.

Well, it was bound to happen.

Giffords is now utilizing her elevated position and all the sympathy she can muster to run ads against those who support the constitution.

Go figure.

She was never that good before and obviously isn't getting any better.

STFU Gabby.

Mad Gabby Former Congresswoman Unleashes Nasty Ads Against Pro-Second Amendment Candidates - Matt Vespa

I knew the gunnies would eventually go and attack Gabby Giffords.

Apparently you don't like the constitution-- the first amendment.

Nobody said she can't campaign or lie.

We are just holding her accountable.

Is there a problem ?

Of course you feel that way. You have no capacity to see people for what they are doing....playing you for a fool.

A big fool.

oh noze shiver me timbers the US gubmints coming to takes me gunz! :tinfoil: < fool! :razz:

This is about somebody leveraging their past (and the sympathies associated with it) to lie in political campaign ads (and then depend upon suckers like you to stand up for them).

Read the article in the OP dickweed.

I am not explaining to your lazy welfare loving ass.

A fellow employee who had fired him that day. But yeah, it was pretty stupid of that company to hire a dangerous ex-convict who had commited acts of violence before he converted to Islam.

It's a chicken processing plant, moron. How many graduates from Harvard to you imagine apply for a job there?

if the leftwing douchebag gun banners perceived most knife owners as Republicans or conservatives, they would

Well, given that this was a meat processing plant and knives were the tool of the workplace, probably not so much.

Hey, will you guys be for gun control if Muslims start shooting people up more often?

Nope. We'll be for barring Muslims from immigrating to this country. I have no idea why we allow it now.

[

It's a chicken processing plant, moron. How many graduates from Harvard to you imagine apply for a job there?

We have a lot of folks with H S diplomas that would be happy to work there. But they wouldn't do it for the shit wages they pay ex-cons.

But, er... Islam. Yeah. Islam.

[

We have a lot of folks with H S diplomas that would be happy to work there. But they wouldn't do it for the shit wages they pay ex-cons.

But, er... Islam. Yeah. Islam.

They can't get American high school kids to work at Mc Donald's, let alone a chicken processing plant.

They can't get American high school kids to work at Mc Donald's, let alone a chicken processing plant.

Okay. your point being?

Not sure how that makes it cool they hired htis guy despite his conviction for assaulting a police officer, and then took no precautions when they fired him when he sought retribution on the people who fired him.

Nope. We'll be for barring Muslims from immigrating to this country. I have no idea why we allow it now.

the guy from the Chicken plant was born here. And converted. Can't see how your anti-immigration policies would make that much of a difference.

He was converted by some Muslims from the Middle East.

Not really. Most of the "Muslims" in prison are American born, and what they preach is about as "Muslim" as the weird Christian churches in Prison ministry are "Christian".

Everyone finds "God" in prison... because no one is getting any pussy.

A big fool.

Read the article in the OP dickweed.

I am not explaining to your lazy welfare loving ass.

Translation: "hummahummahumma I can't answer"

no, I will advocate shooting the muslims who do that. I might even do it myself

Wasn't this thread about Gabby Giffords and her using the sympathy she's engendered to try and skirt the issue of integrity in the ads her PAC is running ?

Gabby has more integrity in her pinky finger than you, the slimeball who posted this OP... :thup:

Sure, people who have integrity outright lie about people, accuse them of essentially murdering someone. I have more integrity in the gaps between my toenails than she does. That's a fact.

Wasn't this thread about Gabby Giffords and her using the sympathy she's engendered to try and skirt the issue of integrity in the ads her PAC is running ?

Gabby has more integrity in her pinky finger than you, the slimeball who posted this OP... :thup:

Sure, people who have integrity outright lie about people, accuse them of essentially murdering someone. I have more integrity in the gaps between my toenails than she does. That's a fact.

^^ Hear that, Peach?

is that what gabby giffords did..???

is that what gabby giffords did..???

Nope - dat's what Peach did.

Forum List

Back