Gabby Giffords Turns Slimewad

Tis the nature of politics... to bash your opponent with highly outrageous claims. I mean who wouldn't believe her after being a victim of gun violence? Anyhow, turning a tragedy into a political matter is pretty sad.

Shouldn't that be what politics is about?

She just didn't get shot in the head 'tragically". She got shot in the head because an obviously deranged person was able to walk into a gun store and buy a gun. Six other people died.

An obviously deranged Muslim was able to use a knife to cut off the head of a fellow employee in Oklahoma. Should we make those illegal as well?
if the leftwing douchebag gun banners perceived most knife owners as Republicans or conservatives, they would

This one's for Trayvon Martin.
What does a black kid who was legally killed in self-defense have to do with this topic?
Only a retarded piece of shit would defend George Zimmerman.
You didn't answer the question:
What does a black kid who was legally killed in self-defense have to do with this topic?

You're probably right. I'm just high on Skittles and iced tea.

So...

Poor baby. Life is hard, huh.

Tis the nature of politics... to bash your opponent with highly outrageous claims. I mean who wouldn't believe her after being a victim of gun violence? Anyhow, turning a tragedy into a political matter is pretty sad.

Shouldn't that be what politics is about?

She just didn't get shot in the head 'tragically". She got shot in the head because an obviously deranged person was able to walk into a gun store and buy a gun. Six other people died.

Then the congress needs to make laws where the mentally ill can't do that any longer, instead of banning the glock and the amount of the magazine from everyone else like some of our politicians wants to do.

So...

You mean besides two unarmed black kids shot by two armed white hot-tempered gun nuts? Gee, I don't know...

So...
You mean besides two unarmed black kids shot by two armed white hot-tempered gun nuts? Gee, I don't know...
So.... a black kid who was legally killed in self-defense has - nothing - to do with this topic. Thank you.

So...

You mean two black thugs who got what they deserved.

So...

Ohhh baby, lay on that propaganda.

Wasn't this thread about Gabby Giffords and her using the sympathy she's engendered to try and skirt the issue of integrity in the ads her PAC is running ?

Wasn't this thread about Gabby Giffords and her using the sympathy she's engendered to try and skirt the issue of integrity in the ads her PAC is running ?

Gabby has more integrity in her pinky finger than you, the slimeball who posted this OP... :thup:

Go Gabby!. Give those NRA NaziCons hell.

Yeah Shitting Bull, you have a Constitution to defeat, and it ain't going to defeat itself!

The American Khmer Rouge democrats, dedicated to ending liberty, once and for all!

derrrpa derrrp derrrp :blahblah:

Giffords-gun-range.jpg

Gabby has more integrity in her pinky finger than you, the slimeball who posted this OP... :thup:

Of course you feel that way. You have no capacity to see people for what they are doing....playing you for a fool.

A big fool.

Of course you feel that way. You have no capacity to see people for what they are doing....playing you for a fool.

A big fool.

oh noze shiver me timbers the US gubmints coming to takes me gunz! :tinfoil: < fool! :razz:

Looks photoshop'd...trigger is depressed yet the gun is still in battery. No recoil.

The background is whack too.

Giffords-gun-range.jpg

A big fool.

oh noze shiver me timbers the US gubmints coming to takes me gunz! :tinfoil: < fool! :razz:

Nobody said anything about taking guns away. :ahole-1:

This is about somebody leveraging their past (and the sympathies associated with it) to lie in political campaign ads (and then depend upon suckers like you to stand up for them).

Forum List

Back