Gabby Giffords Turns Slimewad

This one's for Trayvon Martin.
What does a black kid who was legally killed in self-defense have to do with this topic?

Only a retarded piece of shit would defend George Zimmerman.
defending? he is merely telling the truth about the legal consequences. Trayvon Martin was legally shot and Killed. That's what the court ruled

Did you also hear what one of the Zimmerman jurors said afterward? Zimmerman got away with murder - and you retarded Rambo gun nutters defend him.

Last edited:
What does a black kid who was legally killed in self-defense have to do with this topic?

defending? he is merely telling the truth about the legal consequences. Trayvon Martin was legally shot and Killed. That's what the court ruled

Did you also hear what some of the Zimmerman jurors said afterward? Zimmerman got away with murder - and you retarded Rambo gun nutters defend him.

I didn't defend him. He fucked up big time letting Thugon Martin actually get the jump on him

Did you also hear what some of the Zimmerman jurors said afterward? Zimmerman got away with murder - and you retarded Rambo gun nutters defend him.

I didn't defend him. He fucked up big time letting Thugon Martin actually get the jump on him

Where's your little asswipe Mikey tonight?

no idea-maybe lining your sorry ass up in his scope?

grow up chief. I have no posse

Tis the nature of politics... to bash your opponent with highly outrageous claims. I mean who wouldn't believe her after being a victim of gun violence? Anyhow, turning a tragedy into a political matter is pretty sad.

Shouldn't that be what politics is about?

She just didn't get shot in the head 'tragically". She got shot in the head because an obviously deranged person was able to walk into a gun store and buy a gun. Six other people died.

Tis the nature of politics... to bash your opponent with highly outrageous claims. I mean who wouldn't believe her after being a victim of gun violence? Anyhow, turning a tragedy into a political matter is pretty sad.

She just didn't get shot in the head 'tragically". She got shot in the head because an obviously deranged person was able to walk into a gun store and buy a gun. Six other people died.

So what, who care Joe? We in AMERICA don't.

I'm more concerned about the murdering Muslims. We need to somehow restrict them. We need to find a away to dry up those dull knives they use. We need to ban them or put length restriction on the blade. And the mosque and Islam are to blame.

-Geaux

I'm more concerned about the murdering Muslims. We need to somehow restrict them. We need to find a away to dry up those dull knives they use. We need to ban them or put length restriction on the blade. And the mosque and Islam are to blame.

-Geaux

Guy, I don't worry about Muslims. We keep the fuck out of their countries, they won't bother us.

Did you also hear what one of the Zimmerman jurors said afterward? Zimmerman got away with murder - and you retarded Rambo gun nutters defend him.

Oh, oh oh......Lakyhota has a quote from a juror.....he probably comes every time he reads it.

Why ? Did your boyfriend drop you ?

An obviously deranged Muslim was able to use a knife to cut off the head of a fellow employee in Oklahoma. Should we make those illegal as well?

-Geaux

Guy, I don't worry about Muslims. We keep the fuck out of their countries, they won't bother us.

That hasn't worked for any other country.

Forum List

Back